3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Well_Thompson 08.06.20 11:02 pm

Impressions from the PTA (For Honor)

For me it is boring..No variety.
People no really..Can play only with bots..
Bots hard.
Optimize standards..
86 Comments
Sort by:
M
MLShadow 08.06.20

In fact the game is good and very interesting but the controls are sometimes completely made of oak, the character sometimes just does not respond to touch or the blocks are not placed, nor Dodge don't work, target as with all games it's just flawed, the division showing the rack of the enemy being white will not be visible during the fighting literally have to dig into the monitor at a distance of 10cm to see. But at the level of the DS3.

m
mrKaktak 08.06.20

Smooth and good animation...good optimization and something new in this genre...well, unfortunately I think she will quickly get bored and soon after the release of the discount will be...33%))))and then 50%))), so as to keep the people in this project will be difficult...and it's sad.
P. S maybe I'm wrong and this game seemed boring for the minority of people

M
Mamosha 08.06.20

Well, in General overview the PTA is. 2 days later game it is only more addictive. At first, wildly fucking hate it and think God, what vyser. After suffering get used to the controls and already addicted. Over time, standing quietly against 2ih players against three is still hard, but I saw that it is real. Capture points becomes more clear with time, no longer hanging out in the crowd of bots, only occasionally ran to the farm experience and to help capture points or to hide from opponents. The game is a lot of fun, funny moments. Get a lot of fun playing with friends in the team. For the beta it's pretty good, ubisoft for the first time, make fixes EVEN IN BETA, has removed some bugs and even rebalance Persians. Therefore, you can be sure that the project hopes, and will support him properly. The game will be in the style of ceej, is not for everyone and it's great, there will be various school Imbeciles. The game already has a cheat and it is happy, although for this game cheats if not soon, then you will not need aim. Optimization at a high level, everything runs on ultra with 60 fps stable, there are some maps strange drawdown of up to 29.9, but I think it's correct to release. On top of that will be another 3 additional heroes, a few modes, the campaign(albeit for show) and a lot of different content. Kastomizatsiya of characters is extensive, from different bolts in the helmet before painting color, armor, and all sorts of various gadgets for armor, shields, and sticks for arms. Various finishing and emotions. Also you can buy loot boxes in-game currency, but it's not important enough. And now for the price, the game can be purchased for 1600 rubles discount for the jubilee points. For the work done by the developers in the customization of characters, the promise of 60 different cards and all these cards have different chips, where you can push the enemy into a trap, into a pit with rocks in a geyser, etc. will add as and siege every quarter of new characters, I can say that the game is worth the money. And if such content is in other games from ubi soft, it is happy that they are finally changing their policies in relation to the community, and do not let the trimming (the division) in that later year only you can play safely.

O
Ox1dizer 08.06.20

Only positive impressions. Optimization simply chic, the top sounds (the rattle of swords, etc.), if you play more than 2 hours and understand the game (to really understand will take approximately 1 day), then you will understand that the combat system is very much rules and not boring, and certainly not monotonous, the situation is really different work.PLAY ONLY ON the GAMEPAD, the first 30 minutes played on the keyboard and the mouse, was not comfortable, it is seen that the game under the controller, plugged in and started to drive, the thrill of other games.The most interesting thing that is not boring, play 2 hours, go take a walk, and then I remember how epic it was and running to play.If you hadn't spent dibs on 1 battle (which I lag xD), then definitely would have bought. Sometimes burns due to the map where you are in the first seconds of take off into the abyss, and so 10 out of 10.

_
_Y_ 08.06.20

So, above was already described my impressions and let's just say they were the best. But cash once you generate about 16 hours I realized that the game is not so good. And again summed up the optimization for PC. But here we must not talk about optimizing graphics compared to other games coming out now are pretty good, you've got to talk about something else. Was a friend and saw this game on PS4, so there is nothing to compare. PS4 is easier to navigate, let alone the battle do not say the keyboard+mouse when compared with the joystick resting. The combat flows much smoother, and the bumps even easier to parry in the crowd of enemies. The second Curling no network errors [0004000008], [0006000018], [0006000021], [0006000039] and the like. Two hours from online thrown only once. And the PC throws with enviable frequency (only progress in the achievements and manage to lose). Yes, and the online on PS4 more. As I understand it the PS4, XBOX1 and PC, different servers. Here there is the example of Tom Clancy's The Division at once to organize everything, because the experience is already there? Network code of any sort. If this release is not corrected, I will be very disappointed.

S
Shimmyshark 08.06.20

I really liked the game, though the beginning is constantly the mouse twitched, but still quietly then began to get used to. The joystick will have to try, because the sticks would be much nicer to manage.
What about the crashes with errors and disconnections will say this: this is a beta and this is ubisoft ;)
Waiting for release.

B
BioGen 08.06.20

The first day games were the norm, but the constant crashes and disconnect very annoyed. After about 2 days I realized that it's not worth the money, porrua I noticed that nothing has changed - except for the cutscenes to the battles 4v4, you're spoiling for a fight and all on the road kill, no variety, the same points and techniques from time to time. Advise not to buy this Yubisoft and they probably will not be able to add something new, if so be that it is a failure and division.

H
HollowHeart 08.06.20

Optimization was pleased with the graphics too, the setting are just gorgeous. The control of the mouse and keyboard - heresy, a gamepad helps. However, he played and say that the attitude is very ambiguous, it is not worth the money. Yes, and there is no certainty that will adequately Wibeke the game to develop and maintain.
Wish that was like the division, I lasted about 30 hours.

E
Erepota 08.06.20

Management in the game is just perfect.Such games did not exist. And the one who scolds her for her gameplay, guys, if you have something does not come out, it means absolutely nothing and certainly no reason to draw conclusions. The action in the game is deep and insightful. It and get used to it gradually and gradually, like a child, more and more voskhischaeshsya it and get a lot of pleasure. Try to play as a guard, with a easy to learn character and quite versatile.
The longer it is played, the less doubts you buy. The entire initial negative mood, after 15+ hours of play, just vanished. Cardinally changed my mind about this game. She is perfect.

A
Affekt77 08.06.20

Played some more, more or less understood with the combat and mechanics of the game in General focuses on its acquisition, although initially it was the opposite opinion and desire to buy the game was not. I hope that before the game all the troubles with online mode and minor bugs eliminated.

S
SayCey 08.06.20

When I started playing, hated the game since forever and everyone was leaving, I was bombed... then spent a couple of hours of training and trenyce with bots of all classes and just to get failed, lost all weekend. Boevka thought out, MPI invisible, if to be able to play for the class any to put. Optimization on high, never lag, at 60 fps consistently, so that nothing prevented to enjoy the fight, flew mostly when after the rollers came out of the session. Of the minuses, disappointed the creeps at the forefront, the feeling that fighting on the battlefield, and in the subway when all of you go to work, it would be necessary to make them more serious. The time of the capture points, they are too fast, in my opinion, are captured. Overall, the game is already bought, like, if you spend time learning the mechanics of the game, you can play it if you don't want to spend time on this study, do not waste your money on the game (I had the newbies in the team).

A
Aleksey Hvesko 08.06.20

I amazed with clowns who haven't even dealt with the office and write that the game is boring and the beta enough. Also on the keyboard is played. Combat system with racks of nonsense? I certainly understand the students hard, I start salivating to cull office duty, but if anything, the battle system is close to real fencing. Only in real fencing stands not three, but five! You and so simplified, so we could get used to, but no, we're completely degraded, it will stupidly zaklikivaem, lose, and then run to the forum and cry that boring and not interesting

Z
Zaba22 08.06.20

Over the PTA. Have release. Here I want to share my experiences played 30+ hours (keyboard+mouse). Maybe this will help someone to refuse to purchase the game or on the contrary decide to purchase.
1. Quality engine of the game who knows how to use the equipment giving good FPS.
2. In the presence of a leveling system, loot, and build build. There are 3 cells in which it is possible to equip the war say under various modes or styles of combat. (quality of loot depends on the level of the character).
3. Several game modes 1v1/2v2 etc. playing with friends is encouraged.)
But here begins the sad moments:
1. High threshold of entry to the game. For every Persian must undergo training and watch training video, then against bots to practice strikes and combinations. And then to run Pvp to get a ass-whoopin from Immunotech classes but still under the management of handy.
2. At least the medium must learn every Persian that would have an idea what the enemy is before you and what he can do. And what are his flaws.
3. The presence of imbalance, maybe I do not know their Ahillesova heel but they are radically different in lethality compared to other, but in the capable hands of obscurantism and genocide of others. (the gayest Persian this"kobasica most dangerous samurai killerand a woman with a dagger, insidious ).
4. The network component when the HOST player is dullness. Strange NAT. Penalties like boom from battle net. But it's a shame when he fought and the end of the fight you eject and you get nothing.
5. Booming the livarstvo that sometimes leads to the fact that you already merged joins in the match. Given the rating and some obscure world war I - hate)
6. A team game and often the other guys more annoying than the game itself...
7. On keyboard+mouse to play, but as the game reacts to every movement myshoy - it gemorno. Want to hit the LEFT/TOP/LEFT, and get RANDOM. With a unit so well. Like TOP wanted to block, and blocked RIGHT. In General, do not fight so much with the opponent, try to force your characters to do what you planned...)

Personally, I buy before the release of Andromeda drive is the most...

A
Aips95 08.06.20

Already running buy - boevka very much, for people that played a lot of AC (the first 3) and Mount & Blade at the same time be easier to understand the Timings work in AC and the fight will be similar to M&B. Bots cruel, but the people are even tougher. About how Bloch, I see where you're hitting - and the interface for whom? It shows the direction of enemy attack. Interesting idea with the player fighting with the superior number of enemies attacks from enemies that unfocused it is easier to block, because blocking happens regardless of the direction of attack. + After 5 blocks in a row are given the opportunity to fall into a rage - to restore half health. Individual pleasant feature that grips in which you can throw the enemy at the level, in fact, win with 1 shot. And the most useful skill - parry. To parry you need to hit in the direction of the attack of the enemy with a strong blow at the moment of impact on the character. This will cause stun the enemy for 2 seconds, which is more than enough to take him to the capture or apply a few quick strokes.
With regards to classes and gear, there are permanent disease yubisoft: Between classes there is very little difference (except that of a samurai with a spear, he has a much further attack, and the samurai with the katana two-handed - his attacks can be charged) Except for a minor difference in speed. Bonuses from gear are not visible absolutely. However it is rather a plus in the game will decide the skill and not the character.

s
sobakovod 08.06.20

For the PTA, all is well, one negative is the breaks. And when the game comes out it will be another 2 online: the extermination and some still don't. There will also be 3 companies, one for each faction. And Yes I will 12. Pre-ordered.

G
Goinsane 08.06.20

In-in. Also once had the goods on the damage surprised what pieces of enemies fly off.

Z
Zaba22 08.06.20

Like above no one described the fighters themselves, I'll try to briefly describe them. Played all mostly experience them and can inwhat to fail.
KNIGHTS:
1. Swordsman - beautiful
2. Mitovich with Morning star - finally handsome
3. Killer with a dagger - from Assasincreed ran a campaign.
VIKINGS:
1. With a 2-hand axe is brutal and horrific
2. Sword and shield - just like the picture tutorial
3. With two axes - cert some flimsy
SAMURAI:
1. Samurai with a big sword - and samurai look
2. The fighter with the spear (naginata probably) - I hate you
3. Killer Queen-sword - animation is very cool

Z
Zaba22 08.06.20

Like above no one described the fighters themselves, I'll try to briefly describe them. Played all mostly experience them and can inwhat to fail.
KNIGHTS:
1. Swordsman - not difficult to learn and dangerous opponent, his sword keeps his distance and deals good damage. Combo breaks the defense and the blow to the head is deadly. Quick weak attack - may be interested in the cabbage barrage of punches. Against it to apply counter measures to break defense" and block or Dodge the blows from above. One of the best primary warriors.
2. Mitovich with Morning star - such as one of the most simple it may seem, but to win this warrior is not easy. Can inflict telling blows with a Mace and a lot of control, exhausting the enemy (the techniques of burning the target's energy). Slow. Very well protected from all attacks, in addition to unstoppable. Ideal Sollo stand against 2-3 opponents on their point. (sometimes all 2-3 of those killed).
3. Killer with a dagger - a Very insidious enemy, dangerous assaults with the combo+the bleeding. When you have 50% HP can jump to hold the combo with the bleeding, a couple of punches and run away. And you perish from blood loss already. Quick hits + feints - maybe just jaspamide. Requires Rucastle and time to live button timing. THREAT.
VIKINGS:
1. With a 2-hand axe is a great fighter, thanks to the huge axe can inflict horrible damage (not blocked strikes). Very good control with a stun - this is when the enemy will not see where the impactors. Very good use of the environment of the arena - walls, pits, fire... to start the attack control that gives him the opportunity to start a fight on his terms. Then back down, catch my breath (keeping the enemy at a distance with a huge axe) and attack again. In the right hands is almost IMBA.
2. Sword and shield - blocks attacks well, maybe fast enough to reduce the distance dealing damage each jump. strong attacks can't be interrupted. This allows him to block enemy strong attack, and weak attack to answer his strong attack - the enemy will die faster. Hurriedly to chase the survivors comfortable. Not often, but are very tough and deadly. Mine is not dieninny character.
3. Killer with two axes - very tied in with the reaction and should clearly respond to the situation. As it has no dangerous swoop as cingalese and samurai cheaters. Boevka from his uvorot and parry, as well as an endless series of blows is not interrupted evasion. In my opinion a very interesting fighter, but requires training and Rucastle. There are murderers easier to learn and they are more popular was in the PTA. But in conjunction with the controller this killer will slice the enemy for 3 seconds. Complicated, but interesting.
SAMURAI:
1. A samurai with a large sword - very few have met them. Th-there is a sword waving... nothing about him I can't say.
2. The fighter with the spear (naginata probably) - probably the favorite character for those who want to raise its CDA. Ranged attack. No complex combos. Feint+quick punches. Can run even when there is no energy. (I've not tried to play) But a friend tried it. Says there are combo eats 2/3 energy but deals 50% HP damage. Not difficult to learn and very, very dangerous. I want to kill everyone, just take.
3. Assassin with bastard sword - probably the best killer. But requires development, often seen these that with them nothing was done and glued fins for 10-15 seconds. But there were those that deal with them presented no difficulty. Can adapt to the enemy. Like at capture the goal successfully kill. Similarly, in the mode of free camera. Threat of its sharp bumps combining with control. The deadly attacks. Instant huge damage. VERY, very, VERY dangerous.

HERE...

W
Warrior Heresy 08.06.20

Loved it.The combat system on top and a good thing to replace the departed network characters bots, but it also happens as I have all the Tim out of the network and I am alone with bots against 4 players and with the score both 1,000 points to fight.

V
Vanya Rygalov 08.06.20

game is clearly an Amateur...
Spoilery for me - as in self-torturing NODATA