3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Well_Thompson 08.06.20 11:02 pm

Impressions from the PTA (For Honor)

For me it is boring..No variety.
People no really..Can play only with bots..
Bots hard.
Optimize standards..
86 Comments
Sort by:
D
Domovoi_Ghost 08.06.20

As always, something new will come up)))
Are you ready kids?)
FPS no, but you hang in there!)
Spoiler

B
BioGen 08.06.20

Bots rules bludgeoning, but it used to be

a
alexzet3 08.06.20

played,well.... so interesting-at times,
especially when carry infantry)))
when a hero falls - not very good,beat
hurt..)))
boevka standards
but she is boring
not mine,I will not take on the net love to shoot
but I think your player the game will find

p
powerd 08.06.20

Guys, it's ordinary, mediocre project from Ubisoft.

l
licharok 08.06.20

Played, cool! Played a while with bots, something stuffy they look. Optimize mast HEV, with such graphics! Only expensive the game is, the mower gave...

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 08.06.20

You do not know how anyone, but I fucking loved the game, especially 2v2 modes, and duel, as if you yourself are a Viking/knight/samurai. Yes the game is great, I love all this medieval, to management used, reassigning keys racks in the menu and is now generally good(does not have to drive a mouse), the game has potential and not a small one and I hope that yubisoft will not make the project Ala bring us the cash, and we will not do anything, and will bring something new to the gameplay component. Well, in General I in delight, and at the expense of optimization, very pleasantly surprised, my car is a 4-year-old 70+ fps(QHD resolution 1366x768 if th is that you would not be surprised), Config FX 6350, GTX 760, 8 GB of RAM.
From stepuhi be sure to take!

H
HandsomeRed 08.06.20

How to play this? Rock, scissors, paper! Then all stand, then to move and the unit can not deliver, I understand what Bethke, but hate terrible, alas, not met expectations.

D
DisDrak 08.06.20

About the game. I'm a fucking fan of the middle ages, and any swords/axes/armor, so the setting came Bang. Overall I enjoyed it after switching to gamepad. The keyboard is fun to play, and in the era konsolschiny not have a controller it kind of gives mazahizm. Servers had no problems, the optimization at altitude. Mismatch warning note the minimum requirements does not play a role. Yes, the minimum salary, but more than 30 FPS consistently. Graphics nice. However the minimum salary, it's all the same)) Recommended purchase to fans of the middle ages, others on request.

a
a_noob_is 08.06.20

A samurai that turns out to be easy to win, and have noticed many take the samurai and give all the keys to the batter, strikes fast, yet understand than health end, which is small, the fighting is fast running out. And in the battles of 4x4 better not be fixed and batter, the game allows.

P
Protocol10 08.06.20

I read the reviews and realized that once again slaveboy passed over and fucked up the game because of the control, as was the case with Witcher 3 and dark souls, Sota is obvious that without a gamepad, even the brothers are not worth it. And so looked the stream - the game is like. Graft is, optimizacija there, gameplay is.

b
bre4kthru 08.06.20

Have gamepad, but I play on the keyboard, Dark souls 3 is also on the keyboard is passed. It is a normal control.

A
Aiden Pearce 08.06.20

The setting of the game is great, the graphics, the optimization is present. But the gameplay is very boring. System duel with three pillars is utter nonsense. Initially in the duel and played and barely was able to kill one player and then pushing him off a cliff. Then I picked a female character, because they move faster, and just aiming sablikova of the enemy. To play so it became more fun because I started to win. Sometimes without throwing a single punch you can just throw the opponent down, if the location allows. You can also push him into fire or geyser, is also effective. But it quickly grows old and becomes boring, again because of the monotonous gameplay. Developers should be more interactive objects on the locations, but hardly, and it will greatly help.
Mode liked the Massacre 2x2. If you quickly kill your opponent, you can help my partner. But if the companion dies first, then one against two is almost impossible to win or impossible. Sometimes if not enough of the player, the game replaces it with the bot, and they play better than some players. If the players come out after the battle, the new lobby are not added and has to return to the World Map and restart mode.
Duel 1x1 this is some kind of stone/scissors/paper, but again, win or pitting zaklikivanie enemy. Boring...
The seizure of the territory was not able to test. Twice was some kind of mistake and once was an endless selection of players. Later another try and possibly update my.
General impressions of the game until negative. Really waiting for this game, most due to your favorite setting, and thought about buying it, but judging by this PTA and it is half the cost is not worth it. For me, in the game there are two important points - the story and gameplay. Gamla are worthless and hardly to the release, many things will change, and the plot based on the trailers, there will be mediocre. Alas, it is a failure! IMHO!

B
Black_Viper 08.06.20

The potential of course can u games is.... but the fucking combat system is beyond idiocy.... Chivalry and better... do not understand what for generally for this game is positioned where the battle with the bots and the magnitude of doing such a wretched system boevki? even in RYSE, and the system made better.... kapets.. I have a gamepad, but the garbage anyway, enough of the beta and all is fine in principle, to buy and not going, just really, the game repels only from the combat system. I did not realize that They like the best, but why reinvent the wheel not clear.... I'm disappointed.... especially when ubegaesh into the crowd and there is a hero and begin Sneem Mahatma so more bots attack on you and the second player, too, with the back usually has not possible to protect yourself... of course I tried to fight and stand so no waving ))).. nooo no avail... in General, if we say that the game is good, but I buy it of course will not))) fat minus for the combat system... thank you JUBILEE for Bethke))

S
Stiven Rodzhers 08.06.20

The game for a couple of hours, the optimization level.
Well that Yubiki, let's see what will give us the PTA Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands .

N
NIKL87 08.06.20

I liked it, quite an interesting idea, a variety? well, all the time, even this game in its kind already variety.

K
KazymirZyba 08.06.20

The game is not just for a couple of hours and 10-15 minutes.
Well why not stir up a system where each player commands a hundred or so bots. Under the command of one spearmen, the other available archers for example get the rest of the catapults and cavalry. To put the whole thing in the open field in front of the castle with walls to the heavens, and with the same approach to place and the defending side. He pressed a button and gave the sequence of the orders for the actions of their subordinates, again pressed and you've on the horse, and with a banner in hands, lead them into battle, swinging a sword on the left and right and so at any time. Even this third time is a charm as For Honor, it would have rolled. The level of tactics would be through the roof. Took for example the lancers, and the two picked storming infantry - mass to be added and have a chance to take the fortress in a rage, the crowd sweeping away everything on the way, but the risk to get kicked in the rear during the assault of cavalry, which may be situated nearby. Wall to wall, ambushes, sieges, and of course naval battles... why not then? Um, so what am I... will continue to wait for Bannerlord.
And this, sorry, very stupid and incredibly boring monotonous zaklikivanie, causing only a yawn and any other way is not capable in principle. Even stupid fun in the game to get difficult.
IMHO

U
USER_NT 08.06.20

This game is on my figovenko kompika, well drawn. Monotony is present, but it's the PTA.

k
killaz12 08.06.20

pretty, but boring

I
Inspektor_73 08.06.20

Impressions of the game positive. The disadvantage is the use of racks with a mouse, the solution was to assign movement buttons for the rack mode of defense became cheerful.

t
tuman31 08.06.20

offtopic, I would check out,share, invite, uplay PC: tuman31