3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tovarish comrade 09.06.20 01:45 pm

A robot, a mute, a dog and a horse. The discussion partners. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Of course, it is too early, the game's not out yet, but still, share your experiences/opinions yet based on what he saw in the commercials.
Who you like most, who plan to pass the mission and so on.
102 Comments
Sort by:
t
tovarish comrade 09.06.20

While I was most interested in the mute. Most likely will be a big part of the game to go with it.
The dog is also cool, it is also to leave aside not collected.
But the robot Roach and somehow not impressed.

R
Rorschach1986 09.06.20

I let the dog bites opponents

t

Vova15ru
By the way, the dog brings back memories

R
Rorschach1986 09.06.20

tovarish comrade
and clear

L
LarsJunFan 09.06.20

Quiet and doggie))) well, I hope Shalashaska will also be =)

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 09.06.20

I alone will be the one to go for these partners and, most likely, the horse, the enemies will be firing. Well, except for the Dumb of course, but I'm not take it anymore, and then she enemies heads through shoots (probably), and I used to go MGS stealth and without killing.

R
Rorschach1986 09.06.20

Yin-Ro-Gan
and it is the enemies heads through shoots (probably)
You is invisible that she can throw a grenade useplease she usilivaet in the side of the enemies

V
Verlorena 09.06.20

With Quiet and dog,the robot is somehow ...nothing compared to them,although it looks funny.And, of course, all needs to be tested.Miller to attach to the arm like a Boss and walk all the super fists watering,as Alisa from Tekken.

L
LightColorWave 09.06.20

In nature abilities Demure(Quiet). Judging by the gameplay it runs as well nuts quickly.

t

In General, while the audience award receives Quiet

R
RGC 09.06.20

I hope that this is not all partners that will be in the game. Could kojima reveal all in the trailers... or could they?

t

Scopolamine
Like, that's all.

R
RGC 09.06.20

tovarish comrade
Not, it is clear that this is all that was shown in the trailers. I hope at least a couple there, which was not disclosed.

t

Scopolamine
Anything can be.

L
LightColorWave 09.06.20

Scopolamine
Even if all showed, I doubt that showed all their skills and abilities.

S
Setesh 09.06.20

the dog will be able to quietly kill enemies with a knife(!) (no kidding)... more nonsense I have not seen

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 09.06.20

Sites
And you have teleporters, slippery the output weight of the horse, the cap of the cock, the barrel is from metal gear are not confused?)

S
Setesh 09.06.20

Alexander Garifyanov
no

c
crabCore 09.06.20

Sites
That is a dog with a knife you uncomfortable, and no teleporters?)

S
Setesh 09.06.20

crabCore
teleports is a gaming Convention, but to imagine that a dog that has even no hands, can cut the quiet people with a knife I can't