3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tovarish comrade 09.06.20 01:45 pm

A robot, a mute, a dog and a horse. The discussion partners. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Of course, it is too early, the game's not out yet, but still, share your experiences/opinions yet based on what he saw in the commercials.
Who you like most, who plan to pass the mission and so on.
102 Comments
Sort by:
t
tovarish comrade 09.06.20

The war
Roach is thrown by default.
Dee Dee just met me at a certain point of travel.
Kiviet came to me after the mission, the angel with broken wings. Once complete, Miller will say that in the area started to misbehave a sniper. You can find it in the location with the ruins (can't remember the name).

t

Crack
After the mission show.

T
The war 09.06.20

tovarish comrade
found the sniper, but Caviet did not appear after the quest.

x
xoen 09.06.20

The dog is funny. Also odnoglazik and loyal with all my heart.
Demure XS. Tits and ass are fit, that she demonstrates in the helicopter, if it is to FAP at F+V, but XS only if not lethal to take her. Robot in the furnace. Roach is sometimes discharged from the top but the advantage of it is no more.

So either the dog (my choice) or Quiet (it fell anyway). Although Quiet and not a man, but to play with her nice. And dog well firing all around.
All you can call them during the mission and need.

Y
Y5J 09.06.20

Quiet honest to God the most useless partner. I don't know at all . 1 position will take and truncated))if next sniper point there , even though you least equ , do not jump. will be resorted to only if the will kindle , in short DD is the most normal out of all four, the stealth, Roach and Quiet just lame.

d
dramuniq 09.06.20

Y5J
I thought so too, until accidentally found that it can be controlled through the support of partners. There you change its position, and spying on the enemy base.

t

The war
I mean?

Y
Y5J 09.06.20

DramUniq
yeah. saw already. I will be friends with her) her rifle with a silencer and sleeping pills buy and be the two sides spat)

Y
Y5J 09.06.20

Sorry off topic,but where's the Cybernetics in the mission where you have to destroy armored vehicles at the time? thank you)

d
dramuniq 09.06.20

Y5J
Just run in a hidden passage between the mountains (it is marked with dot lines), otherwise it will kill 4 soldiers from whom he escaped (if evakuirovali these soldiers you homework will count more). In General, there are two of these passes, but you need one that is longer and steeper, it's right through the mountains, not along. CYBERNETICS calm is currently in the middle of this passage. Similarly, the PSYCHOLOGIST it goes under the bridge, where the waterfall again. But the PHARMACIST I haven't been able to find.

T
The war 09.06.20

tovarish comrade
I mean the sniper found and invited to the team.

Y
Y5J 09.06.20

DramUniq
OK ,thank you very much)

K
KRATORMRATORVG435 09.06.20

The dog rules go stealth when enemy is aiming it. And snipers can go through the entire database at once, but maybe a couple of opponents not to notice. If given a rifle with a tranquilizer gun and silencer, the normal companion will be, but still it will have. But that would quickly open her constantly of the team need to give, and she's the first sniper without a silencer, and it's constantly to disturb the enemies will be and the position to give. Robot rush is good, they are easy entire database to quickly break up, the man down, and against these super-soldiers are good, although I prefer them with APC or tank to bring down. Well konyashka is only useful at first.

t

The war
Then it's over. After mission 14 come to her in the infirmary, talking to Ocelot and all can take Kvayet with you.

s
smaizy 09.06.20

Prompt, command the dog to wait at the place I go to 10 meters, and only 5 seconds still runs up to me, wtf?

t

The best - Kvayet and Dee Dee.
Cobaco take on covert operations - he enemies in a decent radius notes.
Caviet take on combat missions, because it is not present rifle with a silencer.
Roach almost never used - prefer to travel on foot.
Well, the most useless it's a robot - it is great for ociania large riots, but armed only with a fucking pistol. As will develop him better weapons - will experience.

S
Sasha Arefev 09.06.20

tovarish comrade
The game has no combat missions, just boss fights or skulls

t

Sasha Arefyev
Oh, really?
I might play some other MGS, because I define combat will it be a job or secretive.

S
Sasha Arefev 09.06.20

tovarish comrade
It is best not to kill anyone and everyone on the fultons to the base to drag when you pass away you will understand why

Y
Y5J 09.06.20

DramUniq
Damn tin. Dead Malak - anesthesiologist . passed kV again and again he died, but how? in the UPR staff write a mortal wound) is still in the game Anastasi in addition to this jackass? I hope so, I want a miracle rifle, and without it no(