3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tovarish comrade 09.06.20 01:45 pm

A robot, a mute, a dog and a horse. The discussion partners. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Of course, it is too early, the game's not out yet, but still, share your experiences/opinions yet based on what he saw in the commercials.
Who you like most, who plan to pass the mission and so on.
102 Comments
Sort by:
c
crabCore 09.06.20

Sites
A knife in the mouth and away, not so?)

S
Setesh 09.06.20

crabCore
funny

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 09.06.20

Sites
So the teleporters in the 80s, this is a Convention, and the dog with a knife in his teeth is nonsense. All right =)

S
Setesh 09.06.20

then found that if companions will kill it forever, well hell no one is going to take on the task, can not stand casualties)

t
tovarish comrade 09.06.20

Sites
And I still will risk.
I can not help myself a sniper, in my vision - the most popular female profession.

t

Who have already played, share impressions of comrades.
Without spoilers, if possible.

V
Verlorena 09.06.20

Companions are very useful,it is very convenient to alternate on the job.Do not remember more useful companions in games that and really helps.DD is a great help on missions if you want to find another prisoner,but the knife/stun good uses)Quiet also good as support,if the sniper with the silencer it is clear that vrazhin itself perfectly distracting,Yes, covers good,once almost the entire camp itself is put to sleep until the snake was lying in his idroid was played .The horse is perfect transportation.And like teammates can't kill ,my DD climbed on an armored and received probalom in the face,KAZ said too much I hurt him and evacuated immediately.

D
Demon of Night 09.06.20

Dog one love, the most useful)) With the function WH copes with a Bang)))

t

selphiestrife
There's, like, discussed a few other things...

s
selphiestrife 09.06.20

tovarish comrade
damn, was open two threads and somehow got here))))) that's what the game is brought))

t

I while tried only Roach - pure transport partner, not the most useful, given my style of passing, although the skulls I saved twice, thanks to his speed. But, anyway, will change it when others opened.
In the meantime, meanwhile my database is growing up a baby Dee Dee, and I look forward to meeting with the beloved Kvayet.

F
Furyhunter 09.06.20

tell me how to do that she would have joined and you can choose as a partner I have now is sitting in a cage) and the cat scene was as she shot the chopper

t

Furyhunter
It is necessary to perform a secondary mission where you have to visit Quiet. It (the mission, I mean) are available after story mission 14.
If I remember correctly.

F
Furyhunter 09.06.20

tovarish comrade
thanks will check)

d
d7p 09.06.20

Where is the dog on the base find? Second time talking so I looked, and where, dunno.

K
Kageri Sendou 09.06.20

What you need to do to Quiet on GB new in the cutscene to open, the confidence level is 100. The latter was where she the man in the teeth of the knife inserted.

t

d7p
At the base, where on the Mother base or something?
If so, look for it on the main platform, near the landing site.

K
Kageri Sendou 09.06.20

Trust Quiet 100, in Chapter 2 a lot of cutscenes with her?

T
The war 09.06.20

where to find partners?

T
Treschina 09.06.20

where the trust level to watch?