3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DIMON 12 09.06.20 02:09 pm

Questions on Origin (Mass Effect 3)

Help does not work.If can in the form of skrinshotov or videos
239 Comments
Sort by:
6363 09.06.20

LяLяLя
tried even if I hammered some nonsense into soap and the password will still be

g
golder551 09.06.20

How to cancel a pre-order Mass effect 3 on origin?

M
Mauntin 09.06.20

to download budesh?

E
Espantorio 09.06.20

golder551
write to the support service EA help. On stranice orders in the origin, below is a link to the legislation, rather on the agreement.. poke link in the text find the cancel order predvaritelnogo in tech. 14дн., the so-called time, the last link will take you to the page EA, there options treatment administered platform, game, brand, the name of the theme of circulation and other data. Answer should be somewhere in a day, to check the cancel order at the customer origin point order history.

M
Mauntin 09.06.20

and he paid already??

g
golder551 09.06.20

thank you I will wait for the letter)

M
Mauntin 09.06.20

if not coming will give the key:?

C
Cry For You 09.06.20

So origin'e , in order history should be order placed email email c confirmation,the key will send on the day of release,and the day ME 3 to appear in my games,all right?

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 09.06.20

brazilium
The key to mail?

C
Cry For You 09.06.20

But perhaps the key was not(well, suddenly the game will erase and then key in the origin will enter and re-install the game),supposed to come in the mail,but not sure )

P
Prostix 09.06.20

In the mail, in the mail. You no contacts, and not prescribed when you purchase...

C
Cry For You 09.06.20

Damn,I wonder if they wrote what size I am....feet? :))

M
Mauntin 09.06.20

share a digital version of mass effect 3

P
Pulce 09.06.20

I pre-ordered a month ago and did I have a sign that Mass Effect 3 is already hanging in My games, it only says - waiting for release.

K
Kris Rebel 09.06.20

And I did pre-order, I was removed from bucks writing and said that everything is fine, but no emails, nothing. And the list of games M3 no... well actually, nothing says that I bought the game.

M
MrGaus 09.06.20

Pre-ordered ME3.The money is withdrawn.It did not, however, the order noted that the alleged order is placed, but the game can't see my games. somebody tell me how it should be or anything else to do?

C
Cry For You 09.06.20

It should([although the fact that it did not weird)...and Yes,please read what people write in the beginning of the topic :)

M
MrGaus 09.06.20

ATP )) damn just worried all the same 800 rubles also money )))

M
MrGaus 09.06.20

and although that letter is just why it is night it is I don't know:D

J
JesTeR_KR 09.06.20

Pre-ordered through the website of Origin, took the DDE, it is strange that prices in rubles and the allocation of support in euros, the letter came somewhere after 12 h