3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DIMON 12 09.06.20 02:09 pm

Questions on Origin (Mass Effect 3)

Help does not work.If can in the form of skrinshotov or videos
239 Comments
Sort by:
b
brazilium 09.06.20

coolrules
wait a day

M
Monti-666 09.06.20

People have 4-5 days of waiting and nothing happens ( By the Mat and the pile of letters in a support kind of the problem is Yandex.

M
Monti-666 09.06.20

Just called wandex and the girl confirmed that the problem is with them and they are already doing it

K
Kris Rebel 09.06.20

Stop.. And the account in the origin can be generally via the terminal fill up?

G
GooglMan 09.06.20

Why menyach the origin is the output of soundtrekov and ART beech 5марта. Already on March 5, but still says wait for the release, why? I bought ME3 digital Deluxe edittional if anything? Help why!!!!!

c
coolrules 09.06.20

Monti-666
thanks for the info, turns out I won't play tomorrow at 12 00 ???????

T
Two-NRi 09.06.20

GooglMan
today at 19:00 should be available, I also have this crap

c
coolrules 09.06.20

tried to call EA russia , did not take the phone, wrote an appeal.
And in live chat to amerekantsy no sense to write it there tugodumny...(

M
Monti-666 09.06.20

coolrules
Here in vain you so about them, quite the contrary ) and there are Indians sitting by the way ) And tech support EA Rus shit in there current unit phoned for last 3 days and then sent them there )
And on account of the billiard table, see ) If the key you will come and the game will be added in the origin (well, the order will pay off in short) can direct conductive pohrt )) By cunning voodoo people as early as the hour igree t in the license )) (Russian)

c
coolrules 09.06.20

American support assures that everything will be OK Yes, you will receive the game soon, and enlighten what's the trick?

M
Monti-666 09.06.20

The good news just the fact that Yandex's kind of like something delet and as I was told the dude in Live chat what pre-order bonuses will be...(c) - Markas
The trick at using proxies when Korean is activated http://www.bioware.ru/forum/topic/22224/page__st__1950

P
Pluhan 09.06.20

not seen, but I think that was:
if you buy the extended version, the DLC will already be or still separately?

b
brazilium 09.06.20

Pluhan
DLS from the dust included in the collector's and digital deluxe (N7 or Russian exclusive digital edition)

M
Monti-666 09.06.20

brazilium
Yes

P
Pluhan 09.06.20

well the last question
bun Deluxe only in single or in multi is also uber fighters will be?

T
Two-NRi 09.06.20

the cartoon will be nothing only if battle 3 has 2 fighters still get

c
coolrules 09.06.20

damn no Bueno with this Yandex (((( sad p*******y

c
coolrules 09.06.20

all of it, shake

h
headik 09.06.20

Guys, I did pre-order yesterday.. and there is a status in anticipation of the release ! and how do I even download?;) so you do not have to wait? (Origin)

e
exedus111 09.06.20

Pre-ordered in origin, was promised buns in vidc weapons and armor, and began to play anywhere but the promise is not found what to do and where to look? or have to go to tech support to complain? Pliz tell me!!!