3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DIMON 12 09.06.20 02:09 pm

Questions on Origin (Mass Effect 3)

Help does not work.If can in the form of skrinshotov or videos
239 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prostix 09.06.20

Yes, you just wait be patient, origin is very buggy service, it's not immediately.

D
Doktor Cerber 09.06.20

MrGaus
Well, biovars and Easiky Americans (and Canadians) and they have when you have a night-day and Vice versa.

A
AlexanderJammol 09.06.20

After a little clarification from support found out that the game will be on my list, only on 7 March.Preload I do not give,but given a 15% discount on any game that you can buy in origin.Somehow...hurt and sad.

K
Kenji10 09.06.20

AlexanderJammol
Funny, I email it is that preloading will be available March 2 at 22:00

P
Prostix 09.06.20

Kenji10
When you came? I cheto not to come the letter, already starting to get upset :(

V
Vinni-Puh 09.06.20

the people, so the question is, did pre-order the digital kollektsionki on Amazon, the order status is processing so, when will I receive the key?

P
Prostix 09.06.20

Vinni-Puh
on the day of release most likely...

P
Prostix 09.06.20

The current talked with the tech support said they had no information about pre-loading, suggested to wait for the letters on the box, so that all who have not yet received, wait)

K
Kenji10 09.06.20

Here is another review of one of the developers

http://www.bioware.ru/2012/02/25/mass_effect_3_pre_load_time_origin.html

A
Astoria 09.06.20

here infa about the release and the beginning of the download
https://help.ea.com/article/mass-effect-3-release-schedule?showhome=true

A
AdroV 09.06.20

The origin of the still store. As for me, better steam.

v
vvvjust 09.06.20

people, a question! I did pre-order 27 Jan origin, paid, soap came notification (order confirmation) that's just my list of games box art does not appear, it usually appears immediately but that says *waiting for release*... enlighten me please in XS!? or the game will appear on November 2 in 22 hours for pre.download? then what about the key? that must be the key!

K
Kenji10 09.06.20

wolf-13st
Who the hell knows. Those. support EA says that the game will be on release day (March 7) and that the money will be debited from the card on the same day. About the preloading, they are silent. But the money is written off immediately and the game library doesn't appear. So wait 22:00))))

T
Two-NRi 09.06.20

promised today at 22.00 the preload, I have 19 made a pre-order so far in the game list does not appear, but it is written in history that the order has been placed and an email notification came in, so that zhdems

C
CockroacH21rus 09.06.20

also did pre order yesterday, start it when you can,for a couple of days before release or how all 6 numbers?

[
[tuzzer] 09.06.20

Did pre-order back when it was worth 999r, not 799. Now I sit, waiting for how much will you withdraw from the account. Of course, 200p - a penny, but the attitude of EA towards customers annoying.
CockroacH21rus, wrote in the next topics that you can put an Asian proxy and start playing on Monday evening.

T
Two-NRi 09.06.20

CockroacH21rus
and you do not bother and start to play 6 numbers from 12.00 as the Americans 3 days before, we have boxes current 9 numbers to appear

F
FeniX009 09.06.20

M3 paid via virtual VISA Orage said to wait for letters on e-mail,nicho doesn't come for 3 hours,the cash card is not removed,all the rules?or I in vain panic? just did a pre-order incentive for the same scheme all at once appeared and the money was taken

l
lazyrost 09.06.20

The first time I use this service and therefore have a few questions.
At home I have fast Internet and a netbook. At work, slow Internet and a decent stationary computer.
1) is there a way to preload via Origin, Mass Effect 3, then you can move on to your work computer and there to wait for the official release of the game?
2) In what form is downloaded the game through Origin? In the form of an image or any installation files?
3) is it Possible to download and install the game on two computers and will save the common?
4) is it Possible to download the exact same game several times? Let's play in March and during summer bought a new computer and decided to pereproyti game. Will you give me to download it through the Origin again?
5) is it Allowed to burn the downloaded game to disk and to store at home?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

B
Brikks 09.06.20

lazyrost
I can only answer one point:
3) is it Possible to download and install the game on two computers and will save the common?
Can be installed on two computers, saving will be shared (will be stored on the server, by the way, the settings too) if enabled, the Cloud storage