3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Forceofprophet 09.06.20 03:07 pm

The game doesn't run (Crysis 3)

In General, when you start training, loading, and"data Distribution download hangs. When launched without obucheniia went live and I was actually excited, but later (as I suspect closer to the end of the video) everything is frozen.
What could be the problem? Help, please.

Comp: win8, i7-2600 3.40 GHz, 16 Gb ddr3, Asus GTX560 Ti (driver delivered yesterday the latest version)
Run as administrator
117 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 09.06.20

Oops. I smell the use of crack. Surely there?))

B
Blash 09.06.20

Try to roll back drivers to the version below and update DirectX on the disk must be other software library.

F
Forceofprophet 09.06.20

Alex Coachman, no, the version of the license purchased and installed through Origin.
Blash, everything to install - installed and reinstalled.

J
Jay C 09.06.20

I think all the fault of WIN8

B
Blash 09.06.20

Jay C
Which is quite likely)

F
Forceofprophet 09.06.20

Jay C, run in compatibility mode win7 has not changed anything.
Sitting on win8 since its release (end of October) - no problems arose with the application...what are you an eight roll balloons? :-)

G
General-2k 09.06.20

On my win7x64 doesn't want to load 3rd mission the Jungle, before that everything was fine

777Killer666 09.06.20

I recently bought the game krayzis 3.They haven't a clue.System requirements average fit
it is installed
at startup gives a picture of the game supposedly supposedly starts and just disappears and in the process its gone as if it never ran.
Please help. I would be grateful

H
HoganHog 09.06.20

Search on the forum,if vidyuhi 560 ti(from ASUS),then there is a problem.

H
HoganHog 09.06.20

And don't forget to configure logs(of all things) is done and through....myhi right button(on the Desktop) and In Video(or Acc,if ATI)

777Killer666 09.06.20

video card
AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series

R
RoyS 09.06.20

It is firewood new set and all

B
Betailass 09.06.20

Is there a solution to this problem, maybe not everyone will help, but personally, me and my friend helped, you just need to delete the folder Electronic Arts, or cut it out and throw somewhere to, just in case.... the location of the folder: C\ProgramData\

c
chuser37 09.06.20

Betailass
doesn't help me

c
chuser37 09.06.20

vidyuhi not support DX11.that's all.

W
WarlokIII 09.06.20

Eh... sadness trouble... I have a lady does not start(((

I
Igor_ps 09.06.20

I have ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 installed the game vicidial into need 11 direct X update direct writes into is samiy Noviy toist 11. What to do podskazhet.????

_
_Dovakin_ 09.06.20

we can off topic but I have videokarta Nwidia GeForce Gt-440 and I don't know if it supports DX11 and then buy and it will not start?

a
arsen4ik96 09.06.20

Faced the same problem for 7-ke! Reinstalled the game, and threw their saves - it seems to be the norm! But then again so different, but re-installing has not helped!

s
seroz 09.06.20

technical data: comp - 4 stone, 4 m RAM, ATI Radeon 5770, etc., Windows 7 x64...

Put version of the game finished (all sewn, full rusish) - after installing all at once went as it should, when you go to some mission (first) - computer crashed...
The game was put on the old videodrome, updated on-last - after the cutscene the game crashed several times, reinstalled, deleted the profile, did system rollback - does NOT go!!!
After reinstalling the game and deleting profile new created...

Can anyone have experience treating these???