3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Forceofprophet 09.06.20 03:07 pm

The game doesn't run (Crysis 3)

In General, when you start training, loading, and"data Distribution download hangs. When launched without obucheniia went live and I was actually excited, but later (as I suspect closer to the end of the video) everything is frozen.
What could be the problem? Help, please.

Comp: win8, i7-2600 3.40 GHz, 16 Gb ddr3, Asus GTX560 Ti (driver delivered yesterday the latest version)
Run as administrator
117 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prozektor 09.06.20

PTS just have to put the game I was rocking on rustici no, if necessary I can send the file. I have a laptop there is a Hairdryer 4 cores operative 4 gig of seven 64 and vidyuhi Radeon batkovich God knows what model but not built-in, and I stood up without problems and the game hangs.

s
seroz 09.06.20

Prozektor
Thanks - I'll try...

But, it is not clear - why when you first start, everything ran fine, but again was not launched???

G
Gonzo_di 09.06.20

Bought crysis 3, downloaded it on the system requirements my someone perfect,hit the start button in the origin and nothing happens.Tell me what to do?

m
mister611 09.06.20

Only recently have the is it, good people suggested treatment. If put before the pirates crysis 3 - the case of tobacco: it is necessary, or the system is completely reinstalled or thoroughly clean the registry. I restored the system to the crisis the time using Acronis, I had though the game via the Orage still pumped for the new, but now everything is in an azhyura ))

m
mikhakomar 09.06.20

tried a bunch of different geraskov R. G.,is one and the same picture, then start menu,roller and
black screen ( the game freezes ).
Try the following: start button, type msconfig, then Boot tab, then Advanced Options, uncheck Number Processors.
helped me.
Comp. config. : Intel core i5-2.4 Ghz, 8Gb Ram, 256Gb SSD, Windows7x64 Home Premium

m
maks.2.89 09.06.20

How to clean the registry thoroughly (put the pirates now took litsuhu)is Not started, Config norms.

m
mister611 09.06.20

maks.2.89
Here on the forum gave me a tip:
lord199618 01.03.13 20:00
mister611
the registry you pirates contaminated take down the system, take my advice or if you're an experienced user coasis in restore or you can delete the game download the program Ccleaner and fix the errors of reactor

I tried to clean it, but it's still the game would not load. Then, as already wrote above - to restore the system using Acronis. If no copy of the system disk, then just reinstall the OS to save... though try to clean the registry, all of a sudden you ride..
In General, I'd recommend after you install a clean OS and setup all your core to maintain an archive of the system drive using Acronis. 15 minutes in the case of HDD and 2-3 minutes on the SSD and your OS is restored, if necessary, with all the established software.

E
E.Nigma 09.06.20

tebe chto,obyazatelno igrat v nee?

a
amzor808 09.06.20

Earnings for those who interested-http://gmsa.EN-internet.info

m
maks.2.89 09.06.20

Helped appeal to support those
Thank you for contacting customer support Electronic Arts.

To solve this problem, please do the following steps:

1. Rename the computer name, it must be in English.

2. Enable the viewing of hidden files and folders in Your system.
(read more http://windows.microsoft.com/ru-ru/windows7/Show-hidden-files)
- Go to Your Electronic Arts folder
By default C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License
- Delete all the files there prisutstvuyut.
- Restart Your Origin client.
- Try again to run the game.

a
alexandr9999 09.06.20

Thank you. Do not run after license Repack. The above have helped maks.

b
borjia 09.06.20

guys I love it I bought the disc with the game crysis 3 now feature drive (OS WINDOWS VISTA/7/8) (PROCESSOR CORE 2D 2.4 GHZ) (MEMORY 2GB of RAM.15GB HDD) (graphics CARD DIRECTX11:1GB,GT 450/ATI HD5770) but the characteristics of my computer (AMD PHENOM II X6 1075 3.0 of Years) (number of cores 6) (RAM DDR3 8GB) (1TB hard drive) (video NVIDIA GEForce GTX550ti 1Gb GDDR5) when I first it was all class I it completely again after I deleted it.
when I again decided to install a problem occurred during installation when it was installed I clicked on the finish button and vyletela this error

exception eexternalexception in module autorun.exe at 00015b4c.external exception c0000006

o
olegik55 09.06.20

borjia on the idea vishivka crashes if something corrupted a file while installing,in this case you have the startup file autorun.exe or the system fails,hence all sorts of glitches ,the game hope license you have,though something a little believed,smacks of the pirates... also wanted to ask you , you the registry cleaning systems of Windows is it recent?

b
borjia 09.06.20

quite a while but I've cleaned Sistema red organizer the game won't start

o
olegik55 09.06.20

borjia is clear, and game where bought ?

b
borjia 09.06.20

olegik55 in the store for a game I paid 40 hryvnia, olegik55 and how stois litsuha can I have a pirate. The approximate address of the store. Ukraine Donetsk oblast g,miner C market store name don't know the seller Alex

b
borjia 09.06.20

my Windows is Windows 7 Ultimate 64

b
borjia 09.06.20

Windows 7 ultimate 64 olegik55 sorry for the typo (my Windows is Windows 7
Ultimate 64)

o
olegik55 09.06.20

borjia yeah I hate to disappoint you,but you took pirates... as it is only 162 rubles, and the license Crysis 3 range in prices from 1000 to 1500 rubles,compared the difference now. Therefore, glitches are mistakes, in General this game disc can be put aside or throw still won't work it. So,if you can not purchase a license,download Internet game Repack from Fennix. Or you have a net too strained?

b
borjia 09.06.20

olegik55 thank you for the advice brother