3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Forceofprophet 09.06.20 03:07 pm

The game doesn't run (Crysis 3)

In General, when you start training, loading, and"data Distribution download hangs. When launched without obucheniia went live and I was actually excited, but later (as I suspect closer to the end of the video) everything is frozen.
What could be the problem? Help, please.

Comp: win8, i7-2600 3.40 GHz, 16 Gb ddr3, Asus GTX560 Ti (driver delivered yesterday the latest version)
Run as administrator
117 Comments
Sort by:
T
Temch99 09.06.20

Sergei Rey Fisher
He is

o
olegik55 09.06.20

Temch99 maybe your video card does not support Directx 11, that's why the game is not zapuskaetsya. Write the name of the model vidyuhi ,that was clearly a picture .

T
Temch99 09.06.20

olegik55
GeForce GT 840M , nVidia

T
Temch99 09.06.20

olegik55
To make it quite clear.

View graphics accelerator - discrete and integrated
The manufacturer of the GPU -nVidia
Model of discrete card - GeForce GT 840M
Type of video memory -DDR3
The amount of video memory -2048 MB
Model integrated graphics - Intel HD Graphics 4000
CrossFire/SLI array no

o
olegik55 09.06.20

Temch99 yeah I see you have a good video card and it supports directx 11.Pirates? and even a gift? Would be better if you gave a license,such problems with the game would not exist as it is now. Generally check if you have DirectX, also latest drivers for the video card, nvidia physx, microsoft vcredist c++. Try to run the game as administrator. Is issued if an error of some sort during the start of the game or anything ? Antivirusnik what you have installed? While the answers to these questions., but we'll see.,what to do next.

T
Temch99 09.06.20

olegik55
The game as administrator I ran the game from the start, no errors not highlighted, nothing happens antivirusnik ESET Smart Security 5.0.95.0 (NOD32).

o
olegik55 09.06.20

Temch99 And did what I wrote above message. Just wanted to clarify. Also try to disable during start-up games an analysis tool and check how it will work. . But it is better to remove this and install antivirusnik normal,for example KIS .Your computer is not weak, so will remove it. After I will unsubscribe,what Yes as.

T
Temch99 09.06.20

olegik55
I was turned off antivirusnik and even firewall ,it does not help, and to remove and to replace AntiVir my dad does not allow.

o
olegik55 09.06.20

Temch99 clear, then it remains one thing - to purchase the license of the game and your problem should be solved. Good luck.

T
Temch99 09.06.20

Thank you for all the advice and trying to help, but I have everything working when I installed World of Warplanes, I updated direct x and it worked !!))

o
olegik55 09.06.20

Temch99 Well, that problem has been solved yours, I was glad to help. Good luck and good game =)

S
SHTORM802 09.06.20

not talking crysis 3 on the laptop with the 630M videhoe what to do or how to solve

s
saha.avramenko 09.06.20

I have seven first load it then go online go to the server writes the context of oshibka ????

l
lual65 09.06.20

I have a GTX 770 And 3 d will not start!

K
Kraftverk 09.06.20

Good evening.
The same situation does not start.Although it has already been passed twice on the same laptop.
Laptop HP Pavilion 15-n091er (F4U43EA)
Windows 8.1 64-bit
Intel Core i5 4200U @ 1.60 GHz
2047 МБNVIDIA GeForce GT 740M (HP)
6,00 GB 2-channel DDR3 @ 798 MHz

No problem going to the TV 46. And in parallel, the folder was still Crisis 2, GRID? The Call of Duty.....
No problem.Even ESET has forgotten to turn off,but everything was okay.
Now I wanted again to indulge in and Crisis3 .........
Installed from the same drive as always,but this window is popping up and ALL! Nothing more happens.All known methods:antivirusnik,the wood on the map,and direct the rest needs to be updated,tested just(the second time)
Hz,what does it want???
Any ideas?

K
Kraftverk 09.06.20

And the idea - simple! :)))))
If Call of Duty: Ghosts settings NVIDIA wanted High MFR.processor...., this bitch wants Integrated graphics hardware :)))
E-MAY ! :)))

A
ARMRUD 09.06.20

maks.2.89
so decided to play and the same problem
your advice helped!