3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander9595 11.06.20 09:19 pm

The strongest class (Mass Effect 3)

All played a little. And I have 2 finalists left. It engineer and adept, and now can not determine who is stronger of them. Who do you think is stronger of all possible?
155 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ihalaynen 11.06.20

RGC
1 bullet, 1 dead in the madness not only works with phantoms, with the rest easily. Against shields: energy absorption->shot->death.

R
RGC 11.06.20

well, Yes, especially with the Atlas, beasts and Banshees works. without biotic lotions with one shot kills only naked, ordinary Zerbrowski brats or is there a husky. centurion,engineer,raider all the time. only if as you said before to process than others

and phantoms in stasis at all Fuckers

M
MLShadow 11.06.20

In the first Mass Effect ran a soldier, there in General everything was just, or I almost do not penetrate or spread in the trash.

In the second run scout on max difficulty and it was a complete f*** bullets for the sniper rifle is never enough, had to shoot with PP but when new took took adept, and it was Naguib, the arms were just finished off, the singularity inhibited even Imirov(like the so-called big robots) + the ability of a type of vampirism and it was possible to put a bolt on the squalid shelter and it's max difficulty, in General, fun and relaxed kicked collectors.

In the third Mass Effect I decided to try the guard, as the extra skill took a protective matrix, coupled with my technical armor damage is reduced by about 70% and again, you can forget about the hated shelter in most cases, armor and research mainly on damage from weapons and skills, the gun sniper "predator" running around tearing enemies in the trash however the complexity of "expert" however can be put above but then again have to use this stupid system of shelters(how I hate her).

R
RGC 11.06.20

Lightrock
okay, in the third part, it brought to mind. Although many of its very presence infuriates you're probably one of those.

p
princ777xx 11.06.20

I do not like about the others, I took the 1-2-3 part of the game as a follower...now I want to try engineer pass me3...

M
Midfield 11.06.20

Scout.

D
DarkSidius 11.06.20

If the engineer player had the same turret as the engineers of Cerberus, it would be the best class. And so steers sniper almost the entire game except the last mission on Earth.

m
maksimusss777555 11.06.20

Scout. Maybe not the strongest, but the most interesting, since there are tactical moments of the game, not the meat. Black widow pumped to talova, simply leaves not a chance one.

M
Midfield 11.06.20

maksimusss777555
Ordinary Widow will be better due to the damage.

F
Fanyk 11.06.20

don't know which is the strongest but I only play attack aircraft. sit in the bushes is somehow not mine. dispersed, broke, little things posobirali and the ship.
by the way only play female character.

D
DarkSidius 11.06.20

Midfield Mantis pumped up to the fifth level has more powerful widows, plus it is half the size.

R
RGC 11.06.20

don't you know, I'm the black widow is the best choice, all sin on the damage, it is generally slightly inferior to mantis, and not so much the regular widow, but semi-automatic instead of a sliding shutter, and reload faster at least twice than the same praying mantis. Due to this, battles are faster in 2 times

G
Garrus-1994 11.06.20

I adept is more like it, and therefore for me this is the strongest class. And with the bonus skill energy absorption in General, skein)and the other classes I played little, so the conclusion about the strongest class I can't do) But adept enemies raskidivaetsia in different directions of the current.

R
RGC 11.06.20

energy absorption barriers also hawala?

D
DarkSidius 11.06.20

Biotika cool !!! just yet the patch does not appear to bring the bug with panel skills, adept is still not playable.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 11.06.20

Darksidious
What is the bug?

D
Danzo 11.06.20

Passed scout and attack on the expert razveda for the game died ~5 times, the attack has never, despite the crazy fighting style.. does not work Well in the M3 in shelters sit - enemies (finally AI uses any kind of tactic) always come from the side, and have from time to time in disguise to run a new box to look. I keep quiet about the fact that the Atlas, Banshee and beast can be put only after killing a lot of time, nerves and termoarredo (in this case you have to a more and proteansky emitter to carry). The assault no problems with enemies not: charge chrome, a descent finish of a shotgun, the supernova, biocular in the jaw. As a result, the remnants of enemies fleeing in panic at the new shelters, dodging a biotic wave and simultaneously increasing the content of lead in the body (we have W 2 Tali-garrus of liara-VEGA in the corner hiding). And those same Banshees/atlases/creature lie down for a minute alternating charge chrome-the shotgun.
Verdict: scout is good for those who can wait for the right moment to attack and accurately hit a moving target in the nose; the attack also introduces chaos into the enemy ranks, to take care of the tactical advantage of hiding it is not necessary - 90% of the shots are done in front of the enemy, and shot down barriers, you can instantly restore the regular charge chrome (+130% CD is a good help, yeah), is that you can fail to get caught in the crossfire, and then we will have to find time to escape out of the enemy, in order to snimatsya for the urn, take a breath, and after a few seconds again to send someone flying regular charge chrome..

I
Ihalaynen 11.06.20

RGC
Well, you're bent of course, Atlas, Banshee, you're talking about the bulk of the opponents, and thick mobs, and so it is clear that not fall with 1 shot, they are on the normal does not lie, although the creature is killed with 2 on insanity. And, Yes, the absorption of energy hawala and barriers too)
Darksidious
The mantis may not be more powerful than the widow, the widow 5 ur-nya the damage meter is filled completely with the barrel, the Mantis also need to pump up to 10 and drive it and the barrel and the module of concentration, and then they will have the same FR. But about the weight I agree on the madness because of the weight easier to walk with him.

R
RGC 11.06.20

Ihalainen
a widow to level 10 to swing and cover up with uprgrade not?

D
DarkSidius 11.06.20

ironHAMMER.ms If often using skills that the panel stops working, not skill not to use the weapons to change... nothing.