3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander9595 11.06.20 09:19 pm

The strongest class (Mass Effect 3)

All played a little. And I have 2 finalists left. It engineer and adept, and now can not determine who is stronger of them. Who do you think is stronger of all possible?
155 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackMetallll 11.06.20

first played guardian with stasis
cool kides stasis , and then slowly pricelevels from dart and snoes head
+ there is deformation and overload
then CeTO, I pinned biotic combos
right now, redid the Persian editor of the adept with energy absorption
now throw a singularity at a bunch of enemies, and then toga well throw shot and voila biotic explosion all dead
or you could Wake up+throw
cartridges take additional skill finally stupid Shaw because they have 4 partners of 7 , and easier to do they have ammo for the squad
nobody knows why if the enemy with the shield, then 1 shot to the head to kill him is impossible, direct always 1 shot completely demolish shields, but then again you have to shoot. like dart and widow damage is big, they might as well kill through the shields

B
BlackMetallll 11.06.20

and adept, you can finally trunks not to use, just singularity+throw, or a lift+throw

R
RGC 11.06.20

BlackMetallll
Yes, the madness only way to completely remove shields, and maybe a little health, and then finish.
as an adept of the lift or singularity+throw, then the real damage? just like the singularity has no effect on shields,barriers,armor. there by the explosion die?

I
Ihalaynen 11.06.20

RGC
I have a maximum of 7 ur-HB can be. As I understand it that would swing then you need to find her again transferred character in the second pass, and I Tessie has not yet reached.

M
MLShadow 11.06.20

RGC
"Brought to mind" is meant the addition of arrows in the rush from cover to cover? If so it will likely be the stitching holes in it than a bringing to mind. As for the system of shelters, it is not annoying she is, and the fact that many functions tied to 1 button. Assume the situation: we are under heavy enemy fire and have to leave the corner, hold the button in and run it like an idiot sticks to the wall and results in a death, and this is just one example of many, for example, instead that would go to the shelter he tumbles like an idiot and does not want to hide, if not sitting at the shelter some enemies which don't even see manage to shoot you through walls in the General list can be very long. Well, by themselves, shelter is not something that I would not like just like when there is a choice how to use them, then if you pressed the button and stood in the shelter of the enemies can get to you even if it is seemingly impossible, the same thing only in reverse if you use cover.

BlackMetallll
The mission on the Geth dreadnought when I run around the room with the main fire, you notice such a thing – no matter what your level of shield if even a bit then removed it and HP do not touch, apparently made specially that the player was able to hide and not to recline if the level of x under the shields almost at zero.

D
DukeOfChaos 11.06.20

Scout well.
Takes sniper Indra, pumping slowing in skills (35%) + puts on the sniper stuff on slowing down to 25% and ... everything.
In addition to this sniper, in fact, wearing of the weapon, nothing else.
She and sniper and assault rifle in one.
It shoots bursts, ammunition 200.
With proper leveling it with the Scout +200% time restore abilities (stupid is to burn all Flammable wave, etc.).
Ie felled from afar (with deceleration) vrazhin + fry their Ignition. He came closer - shot bursts into focus + fry their Ignition.
The ability to recover extremely quickly. I pass some levels without shots - only Skills, Skills and more Skills.
For the gifted enemies - grenades :0)

m
mifora 11.06.20

and adept like?

M
Midfield 11.06.20

Darksidious
And the Widow V has generally hellishly.

h
hamingu 11.06.20

Engineer, go with the Predator, the moat of all.

P
Pro100 Kurer 11.06.20

Engineer HS. Most boring class.

Here adept and scout - is the theme.

h
hamingu 11.06.20

PRO100 Courier
In vain do I protivorechit. After all, I'd track you down by IP, kill, bury and eat.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 11.06.20

hamingu
PRO100 Courier in disguise fall down, and then wait for headshots :3

h
hamingu 11.06.20

ironHAMMER.ms
Don't fall down. On my Predator infrared sight, besides, I'll overload his omni-tool.

Did you see that? I rebooted his computer, and he went offline. Or he was just scared.

C
Canek990 11.06.20

Adept and stormtrooper

p
princ777xx 11.06.20

Narog take sniper rifle M-13(PREDATOR) and szturmowy rifle M-37(FALCON) and not be aware of problems in the game...a sniper is a very rapid-fire (very accurate just do not throwing,I use it as an assault rifle) damage decent deals(the only problem is that it is necessary to quickly klatsat mouse)and assault rifle M-37 Falcon so it deals awesome damage(to pump the companions Shepard should be on the DAMAGE, AND the AMMUNITION then it will effect it...
1.Pump your companions on the capacity of ammunition and damage to the extent possible....
2.Pump suit Shep (toist is a HELMET,his chest,SHOULDERS Etc) so to get more than the WEAPON DAMAGE and AMMO...
Ammo gives more ammo into battle(very important as sniper in combat, lacking sarada,same thing with M-37(HAWK) the gun is very good but again the same problem of ammunition(very little...that's what the stupid to pump AMMUNITION)...while your WIDOW reload, I have two kill(M-13 PREDATOR takes no damage and rate of fire)is very good at helping when a large influx of enemies(play on hard difficulty and you will understand what I'm talking about)there is No WIDOW can not cope in such a situation,so how will you get in combat damage will knock out the enemy from behind(low rate)

S
Strinner 11.06.20

So I prefer guardian, walking around with Arc Sirocina and Indra

D
Don Markos 11.06.20

For me it is the best guardian)

I
Ihalaynen 11.06.20

princ777xx
You just don't know how to treat a widow) ...to get in combat damage will knock out the enemy because of the low rate of fire - rather inappropriately for an open spot to stand when reloading) Your tactic is good for a soldier, for the exploration of the best weapons of the Mantis or Widow.

p
princ777xx 11.06.20

Ihalainen
Yes, doesn't it widow on average light and normal level are vanishing, not so human ,just because of the damage(especially since your tactic is clear to me to sit behind a rock and wait until your teammates kill all the enemies) but the MADNESS and the EXPERT so don't sit when you shake on all sides(that's when you will not be afraid berisa for the assault vintovka) and in your hands sniper rifle with good rate of fire and thus deals not bad damage at close range, not as much as the WIDOW they only work at long range...

I
Ihalaynen 11.06.20

princ777xx
I do something about the madness and say, how do you think about the fact that I'm sitting at the stone while teammates kill all the enemies, I do not know, you probably make an assumption and immediately beginning to believe it. I do not know you so it turns out that you bypassed on all sides, I personally have no one reaches, and assault rifles I do not use, they are not needed.