3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander9595 11.06.20 09:19 pm

The strongest class (Mass Effect 3)

All played a little. And I have 2 finalists left. It engineer and adept, and now can not determine who is stronger of them. Who do you think is stronger of all possible?
155 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Rak 11.06.20

Replay for the guardian: his"technical armor bonus protective matrix gives in full swing protection 70%. Incredibly much, especially with the rapid recovery of the shield (to download the update).

P
Prostix 11.06.20

First played for the soldier, love to watch stories as they were intended. The current for the Adept 1 part was, most of all enjoyed barrier. Because I'm a Pro at Adept in the cooperative, then in 2,3 parts due to the Throw all scattered!!! I'm evil! Soldier-Paragon, Adept Of Renegade! :D

C
Cront_N7 11.06.20

For a long time you'll argue
My IMHO
But I will say I played 1 time me2 for the attack, went on hard without too much difficulty (sewn with a lot of biotika)
Started the game for the attack in me1 really didn't like it (strange bitica+medium armor+a few weapons (pistol and shotgun)) moved to soldier the game just flew all the bouts were very fast (all weapons+heavy armor+skill for accuracy and protection from overheating at the time)
Me3 was 1 once for the attack (quite bearable), 2 times already for the soldier and, suddenly, I liked everything 2 biotics in the team +the game you just flew nothing complicated

B
BlackMetallll 11.06.20

Ilya Cancer
ugh finally what for protection
red screen - I spent 5 seconds in the woods and back to crumble, or to receive medical treatment
the guardian is the most balanced class , but to beat Toko 1 can, sorry there is no analogue of the singularity or rise, not all the time W avika and penny to carry

M
Master Ken 11.06.20

BlackMetallll
And why not, I have Liara constant companion and VEGA if binding non slip. The Penny very quickly, the Singularity is restored, and I myself am an engineer with additional devastation. VEGA for a very long time knocked even 2 creatures at a time, when they are close he just Ripper in hand, a trifle reserved in the singularity and the devastation the resulting explosion. Large vrazhin remove the shields with overload, Liara throws the deformation is again empty and again an explosive combo turns out. Even if you play a pure Adept of the rate of destruction is significantly less, so when you restore the ability to combo attacks (such as uplift and deformation), and with the Penny is almost instantaneous destruction of the little things and the quiet that grow larger. While the devastation increases the shields and fires immediately, it is okay because other reptiles do not have time to run through the corners, and that is the exact same deformation reach the hide, and a maximum if the two will be caught in the blast.

R
RGC 11.06.20

never played guardian. answer the question. To those armor need to take any ability to increase protection? type shield the Goths, defense or there is a barrier of some sort? if Yes then which is better?

M
Master Ken 11.06.20

RGC
Yes, you can shield or maintenance or biobarrier to admit in principle the same, although the shield in my Paluse, especially vs Banshees.

I
IdontHaveNik 11.06.20

Adept in team always take the Penny and Avika, during the battle, feeling like constantly cover from the air are so frequent explosions biotics.

e
esterlake 11.06.20

Soldiers, 5 guns for every 10 lvl, armor N7 defender and keep quiet bitch and XD

R
Real Gangster 11.06.20

Soldiers. Shepard the other class have no idea...

B
Barzee 11.06.20

To play for the attack has become a pleasure that in the cartoon, in the company; in battle oryzeae can never take. And here, for example, an adept of something, the deformation is triggered in 50% of cases, the explosion of the singularity even less, now, not so nice for the arc to get the ability as it was in the second part. Embarrassed that arbersee guardians can be closed shield from anything, even from missiles, even though the singularity. Damn, it's like that to pull the shield from earth's gravity, not nonsense it?

A
AlekseySpbRu 11.06.20

I play engineer and my turret and drone and throw them at the same time -
one cooks with fire, the second lightning on 3 targets at the same time, and I only shields removed,
the main skills of the shepherd to pump damage and shields (where +100% is given).
In principle you can do without weapons and teammates to go esstestvenno all the madness
can only die from grenades when you don't notice it underfoot.

g
ghoul666 11.06.20

2nd time decided to engineer pass (1st time as in all parts of the passed intelligence), it was too cartoon like, and so can not decide what to take out additional skills, advise plz. at first took armour-piercing bullets.

K
KRONAR 11.06.20

the guardian is the strongest class in the game on insanity... set of armor - enhancing abilities + grenade launcher. ability technique remove the shields, and the ability biotika + grenade launcher finish off what remains. as additional skills were chosen to kick a few goals - it's their brakes. to the company take avica (preferred skill shot and channel) and penny (warp and singularity) or Kaidan (devastation and shock).

[
[Inquisitor] 11.06.20

But if you choose from the sentinel, engineer and adept, which of the classes interesting to play(In the sense of more diversity)?

E
Eriori 11.06.20

I personally Engineer a lot of variety.

Guardian than a soldier similar , the current is much more tenacious and stronger.

Derpy

Turanec guardian may , asari Adept , Krogan, human attack....

There are 2 people in Croghan silver as easy mod, pass ))

[
[Inquisitor] 11.06.20

And if we discard the guard , as an option! The choice between the engineer and the adept! The priority at the expense of diversity has not changed.

M
MLShadow 11.06.20

[Inquisitor]
Adept is interesting, but a lot of abilities for the engineer easier because there are all sorts of drones.

B
BlackMetallll 11.06.20

adept because sho Toko he alone can slstat biotic Cobo
whole 5 skills biotics
and guards for combo you need or proteanina or a "squid head" is constantly around
and if ciganeska

K
KRONAR 11.06.20

BlackMetallll, and imagine how well works simultaneously 3E Kobo! solo will not do so - not all the ability to quickly restore