3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 11.06.20 09:21 pm

Technical problems (Freelancer)

The theme for the solution of technical problems with the game Freelancer.
73 Comments
Sort by:
H
HEPELIKA 11.06.20

Tried it, everything is in place :-((((

M
Mr.Blond 11.06.20

This problem, jump in the spatial Vorota once saved money to get a girl. Jump and fly to a blue screen and it says this code 0х0000007F. Help pliz!

T
Thunderrain 11.06.20

Help on Vista instead of writing letters dance across the screen. Change fonts and languages does not help. Version 1.0. Vista Basic SP1

A
Andrey Krastyn 11.06.20

reinstall the game and all

T
Thunderrain 11.06.20

How many times? I've reinstalled more than 10 times with 4 different carriers and publishers, recorded installed, put all the patches, changed the fonts, but the result is the same. Any other ideas?

E
Erenvald 11.06.20

People tell me I have a problem slouma, set started got to the main menu and there is no text at all what to do I have no idea, the buttons are not pressed to get it is necessary tyknut escape-there Yes and no work but they are also not signed

B
Bravocharlie 11.06.20

the same crap...it's OK,but in menu niccia not understand,because not otobrazhaetsya menu button..how stupid!!what to do? there are those who have experienced such a trouble?

E
Erenvald 11.06.20

all I solved the problem, in the folder fonts two file, they are constantly changing due to mods they need to replace these they http://(vassiliadou).com/EN/files/gfslwt7b7%22%3E(vassiliadou).com/EN/files/gfslwt7b7 to change vassiliadou Deposit

B
Bravocharlie 11.06.20

And I found how to solve the problem with the lack of letters in the main menu of the game.only need to restart the computer.If does not help,reinstall the game and when the installer will ask to restart the computer for normal robots games,we can agree.And all)

F
Fenkis 11.06.20

http://clantw.3dn.ru
Luchshy clan TV!!!! Join and play

A
Aleks 666 11.06.20

Hello people! help me I have this problem happened, I play on a server called the Hamburg City played to date normally, I go today to the game on the Internet of course to the same server where it says General chat in the game goes, the green lines here are the labels (You are Longer allowed to play without the Mod on this account! Download the official Hamburg City Client Mod at. You will be kicked in a few seconds. Reason playing witlout official Mod www.freelancerserver.de Then after these predlojenii literally 3-4 seconds appears a sign with this inscription (The connection to the server has been lost. Either the server you were connected to has crashed, or your internet connection to that server is not working. This is usually an intermittent problem please try again later. And click OK in this table and find yourself in the main menu of the game! I do not know what to do just go to their website there are all in German and English !!!!!!!!!!! Write in more detail what to do to not lose all your game results, sorry only found puhi round of the 10th class and you are waiting for early response thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O
OVK 11.06.20

Who knows what the game server can poshpilit in Friel??? Only the original author, without any mods

M
Mc Temka 11.06.20

What to do? Install the game and it does not start. First a black screen and then a question to send the error or not. and all

b
bitl 11.06.20

th I do esle here I game all the main menu appears and there is nothing unwritten, nothing stupid tab there is an empty current vyti can Esc ito guessed the second time

b
bitl 11.06.20

Yes first, before you go I melanz prasanam my graphics card

S
SimpleD 11.06.20

If nothing is written on the menu, it is possible that some problem with fonts. Something similar has already been discussed.
FL in General doesn't recognize the video card, so forget it. Consider this list called a welcome message from the game. Managed three different cards to play and, despite unrecognized, any problems never was.

S
SADOVNIK007 11.06.20

VSEM PRIV! Can anyone help... Put FL on W7sp1 and on XP sp3 - the Holy one - the game runs WITHOUT PROBLEMS, while there is a movie include most importantly the Ming the sound in the game has a high quality and clean BUT! directly after the start of the mission (with the advent of window download and then directly in the game - just sound DUMB! Well NIKAKOVA! Brothers and Sisters! PAMAGITE! PTS hotsa love to try this product!
Best Regards, Sanya

S
SimpleD 11.06.20

Try the codecs to put that in some (can not remember) folder on the game disc are. Or disable hardware acceleration of the sound system.

S
SADOVNIK007 11.06.20

SimpleD
15.06.11 20:16 codecs Try to put that in some (can not remember) folder on the game disc are. Or disable hardware acceleration of the sound system.

Priff! Codecs changed - set, acceleration was turned off, do not CARE! The sound is only until the PLANET MANHATTAN next MUFFLED as in the tank!

S
SimpleD 11.06.20

Sorry, the other options don't know. I install codecs helped.