3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 11.06.20 09:21 pm

Technical problems (Freelancer)

The theme for the solution of technical problems with the game Freelancer.
73 Comments
Sort by:
S
SashokTon 11.06.20

Hello!
The error is this: Start the game, there is a splash with the destruction of Freeport 7 and I have cut down a monitor, or just blacked out, popping up a window in which writes something in the spirit of the game went beyond gertsovki the Power is is off by using ... and then snaps off the monitor and the computer, too, in credit flows

S
SashokTon 11.06.20

Mods no Version 1.0

H
He||oween 11.06.20

It's funny, try the settings to play around with the resolution

D
Dimasiy7 11.06.20

on seven no sound of talking .only the shots sounded what to do?
will uninstall if problem compatibility media

D
Dimasiy7 11.06.20

Diseasе
Hello to the seven of you have the sound still there?

S
Sanya98z 11.06.20

Hi all! Please help! Launch the Freelancer gets a black screen after 10-20 seconds it gets out terminated the program Freelancer, and it closes. What to do? Compatible with XP, and many others tried, failed.

B
BlackRemus 11.06.20

The people, help. Want to put a Crossfire, but he's a dog doesn't run on Win 7 MB somebody knows the solution?

K
K0MAH4 11.06.20

Remus777
- check whether you run conventional Friel, if so, the curve instalka
- put compatibility with XP
- download instalka from another source, preferably from offsite
- see if he has any calipers need net framework, C++ libraries, directX

Z
Zero Master 11.06.20

Representative rollers and the history of work rules. But when the game turns on. If the game is rolled back and forth. Feel like I'm playing the game frames. What to do?

I
Innos13 11.06.20

Established Russian krossfaer 2.0 according to the instructions from here https://vk.com/topic-106194968_32984114. Who knows why I do not have descriptions of some items and ships (instead of item names is the inscription IDS? + descriptions of the parameters of the names of the systems on the map is also present). Can I solve this problem?

K
K0MAH4 11.06.20

Innos13
Files with the file transfer rejected infocards.dll, nameresources.dll. Install the original mod, or read the reviews where pump.

P
Petr Bykreev 11.06.20

Hi guys ! Tell me what to do? I have 6-7 level where 3 bomber block the path, the plot stops and aborts please tell me how to deal with it??? And a lot of dialogue not ozvuchte. In Advance Thank You!

K
K0MAH4 11.06.20

Petr Bykreev
Look here
http://www.elite-games.ru/freelancer/faq/3dmission.shtml
or if all else fails, download from another source