3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Irvalande 11.06.20 09:23 pm

Pair questionyou on the classics. (Diablo 2)

Hello.! Started doing Sorka on the paravozov through the classics first character (I read somewhere that it is useful), but when the fourth act of the Hel go to Lod perehotelos and wanted to stay on the classics. In this regard, such issues.

She Sorka LVL 69
Stats:
50/30/245/45 and 50 free

Skills:
Blizzard, blast, km - 20
Nova, frozen armor - 1
spike - 3, bolt 6
Nova 4, LM, static, television 1
warmth - 1

Things sad will not show..)
Questions:
1) How to get HKS on 1 ppl with a bunch of cold imonov of oblivion?
2) to Kill Diablo?
3) to throw loose the stats?
4) Continue maxing out synergies to Blizzard or anything else?
5) Where to get standards things?
6) What to do with the stones?
7) Where to swing?
8) heard somewhere about the usefulness of Bo-barbarian. As it is faster just to rock with this sorce?
9) is There any reason to download the ENCs Sorka?
10) does it make sense to parasite for rannyh of the rings ormusa and Akari?

Everything seems to be..))
114 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 11.06.20

Especially osutils flying through Cloutier and Summoner to Hel
It's not parsora
Uh-uh...

Pat the cat! Drink jar!

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

Thanks for the cat..) in parallel Hamer began to swing...and with this question on the 14th level, while normal auras only Mait..and I hit it to 8 ppl in the first act -- where 18 to get faster?)

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

And purely theoretical question: suppose there is a jenča and Bo, and I shake the spell on naturnykh cows without paladin with convince but only on their skill with the bow of Ravenclaw - who quickly strip all cows?

The final level of the pers - 44 for imbue shields from the chars)

While there is the thought that this paladin with Holy fire or not?

R
Rivnyanyn 11.06.20

Isn't it obvious that faster all nm barn clean up the paladin with the convoy?;D

R
Rivnyanyn 11.06.20

If you plan a long journey on the TC, push it - be useful more than once:)

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

Expect long..)

By the way, the question who can beat HF on Lod quickly and without IMBA gear with the ability to push through the classics (i.e. the druid and the assassin disappears)? NCR with attracta? Sorka or something?

n
nwn2030 11.06.20

Irvalande
blizz+ham+bo-barb almost naked break any hf

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

Thank you very much..) and how much is sodzh on the classics(soft) runes to know to aspire to)

n
nwn2030 11.06.20

Irvalande
~Ohm

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

In General haunts me quest chars. If you do imbue things with the lowest qlvl ( for example, the first shoes qlvl=3), good affixes are already available:
+40-to-one on W (alvl=25)
10 fhr
20 frw

Be available on level 26 of the subject, ie enough level 22 level character for imbue.

Or shoes or hats with low base Def at the time, but with the rules of the affixes - worse?

Helmets:
cap (qlvl=1)

Reza 30+FHR=alvl 18 (pers 14 level)

All this in order not to swing to great levels of chars to quest.

Belt

plated belt (qlvl=27)
Reza 30+24 FHR=ilvl 31 (pers 27 level)

Or in any case it will be crap and it is better not to bother and to wait that very fall?)))

V
Verlok75 11.06.20

quality improvement in the Chars depends on the item level thing-checked on several nicolewelling the Persians,giving them the Exodus with a Helal.

O
Obsessed 11.06.20

expertise in the thread. ;-)

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

Verlok75, I'm talking about things from normal - they could be steep properties (24фхр and 3 cut to 30), but not Def at all.

O
Obsessed 11.06.20

Irvalande, the base is preserved, essno, it is necessary to choose the best - demonhide/sharkskin belt, grim shield, grim helm.
however, there is a sad feature - exceptional hats/armor (dropdowlist with mobs) Reza is usually very dumb at 5-20%. by the way, I will have occasion to learn, whether only here. ^_^ but I think that everywhere.

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

The only difference will be in the case, the only question is how much he is critical..)

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

*Def

O
Obsessed 11.06.20

Irvalande, not only. :-) in the above examples, we exclude 2-3 rows of belts and a bad unit/base Def of the shield (with its low weight). but if +%enhanced defence will not fall out at all, underlying 50-150 makeup any better than 10-30 bone.
however, I'm not talking about more - maybe imbue and gives any rags full range of properties, but in topousis things to the nightmare is often Reza g#EIT. that is really to catch and grim cuirass and helm in the spirit: 40 (60 armor) hp 15 str 30 29 fres lres, but the chance is DRASTICALLY lower than breast plate.

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

Well, everything is logical for the cuirass (qlvl=47) suffix 15 strength (alvl=55) may appear only on:

alvl+[qlvl/2]=78 level stuff..) ie, can dropnode in locations ranging from the city of damned hela...) (MEF=76)

Brestplate (qlvl=18) the same properties that the above is possible already with 64 levels, which dramatically expands the range of places where can drop this armor..)

Well, the lower the total level of things, the less swing of the new normal quest)

O
Obsessed 11.06.20

Irvalande, Oh, which you letter writing, I do not understand nothing.. :( anyway, you are right - amazing things if imbue depends on LVL of Persian performing the quest. only the wording is a bit odd the final level thing, a better way: the lower alvl desired us properties. ;-)

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

All of the holidays!

The question is: tips on how to budget to put hammer and Sorka whipping HF on Lod.

The idea is the following: Sorka with max teleport and telekinesis, EU number (no combat skills at all), purely in order to fly and then to have a hammer and kill everyone. Or not?

What level is needed for the hammer?