3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Irvalande 11.06.20 09:23 pm

Pair questionyou on the classics. (Diablo 2)

Hello.! Started doing Sorka on the paravozov through the classics first character (I read somewhere that it is useful), but when the fourth act of the Hel go to Lod perehotelos and wanted to stay on the classics. In this regard, such issues.

She Sorka LVL 69
Stats:
50/30/245/45 and 50 free

Skills:
Blizzard, blast, km - 20
Nova, frozen armor - 1
spike - 3, bolt 6
Nova 4, LM, static, television 1
warmth - 1

Things sad will not show..)
Questions:
1) How to get HKS on 1 ppl with a bunch of cold imonov of oblivion?
2) to Kill Diablo?
3) to throw loose the stats?
4) Continue maxing out synergies to Blizzard or anything else?
5) Where to get standards things?
6) What to do with the stones?
7) Where to swing?
8) heard somewhere about the usefulness of Bo-barbarian. As it is faster just to rock with this sorce?
9) is There any reason to download the ENCs Sorka?
10) does it make sense to parasite for rannyh of the rings ormusa and Akari?

Everything seems to be..))
114 Comments
Sort by:
s
sxDiablo2 11.06.20

Double for ramy Armor and fhr, to wear Silks of the Victor because of the +1 skill is just horror. Ran a little faster and may be at +1, but only on the condition that all other parameters all right, and it is practically impossible.

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

XS at the expense of criticality poison, there are still banks.)

I mages on Sorka does not like rare items with 3 cuts-will be interesting all the same) ideally, 10 more FCR from the amulet, you can wear sodzh) Victor armor just beautiful...

On account of the search reservation - I believe in the chars) and Chelny MEF)

By the way, here is Gindin you can make a mage who does not execute it, throw the dagger on the floor and leave the party everyone will read, and Cain be like?

R
Rivnyanyn 11.06.20

Create those who have activated the stones and come out as a hole. Have to do two in nm and Helle. And this idea by the way, but Helle XS, on HC to have cleaned yet, it is still time, but just that, a mule to lose not hunting.

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

In Tristram there are no cold of imonov like? For 6 rings and you can clean..)

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

In Tristram there are no cold of imonov like? For 6 rings and you can clean..)

O
Obsessed 11.06.20

XS at the expense of criticality poison, there are still banks.)
Irvalande, you just run with a 1% cut under LowRes poisoned from thoughts of conquest ladder the Victor will go. ;-)

I even don't remember what came out of the party on Gidbinn. the problem was only with topousis 7 mule. with Cain's ring was taken only once, I do not remember details.

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

To withdraw from the party to the quest Sorka is not counted, but next time personally to reap the altar and pick up the dagger)

Just, as I understand it is critical to close firewall for LR and the rest in the ppljus should be

55/55/55/55 - LR
105/105/105/105 - hell
180(75)/180(75)/106(1)/106(1) - indoor light and fire, and the rest positive

Where so many resources to take?((
I'm in mourning now...(((

O
Obsessed 11.06.20

Irvalande on CL limit -50 (by Hella), thou nicho do not confuse. ;-) for hcs is very good to have one item with 75% poison length reduced. but it is all trifles, the main thing to understand is that Victor is to remove. and not to think in the key unique = COOL!. SoJ to wear to KL Sora = close hole mega rare.

s
sxDiablo2 11.06.20

Well, not so sad. If you count the relatively cheap option of ammunition: the shard, mages, twitch, diamond shield, hotsy, Amul +20алл rez, and rings, hat and belt - rark. Believe.
Need: 180+180+106+106 = 572. With nerorock and Amul (57+10 +20) * 4 + 45 (hotsy) = 393. Other rare (4) remains to recruit 572 - 393 = 179, is obtained from each rark need 179/4 = 44.75 resist - it is lifting the number.
Of course there are a lot of nuances - I would like Amul +2, and 20@ it's not easy, I would like the stats, need more fhr, etc. But how would it solve the questions, you can sacrifice something in return for something else. For example, I know Sorka, who wore a diamond shield, but instead of twitch - Raku, and felt perfectly at HKS with the block 44.

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

This, plus Victor - high Def and skill, the loss of 24 FHR and 2 cuts with the life, the ring can be three cutting life FCR page Victor looks cooler Saga) And more available)

In the post above I have error: 24+17+10=51, the break was..) So the ladder was taken with a normal FHR)

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

Thanks for the option of clothes) I have now Sorka around and looks) only shard have not found(

O
Obsessed 11.06.20

relatively cheap option ammunition ..hotsy
sxDiablo2, hotsy rare. Yes, and not needed, in fact. fhr, two cut 30-40 and 30% frw would be much more fun, especially when these 10% to 42% or 60 finish off. but it's a matter of taste, kaash..

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

Just Sorka in the HKS should run only to trip, and max RES fire looks better)

fhr, two cut 30-40 and 30% frw would be much more fun - not as much as hotsaw fall, but hotsy at least know where to look)

I
Irvalande 11.06.20

Just Sorka in the HKS should run only to trip, and max RES fire looks better)

fhr, two cut 30-40 and 30% frw would be much more fun - not as much as hotsaw fall, but hotsy at least know where to look)