3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E288888 11.06.20 09:41 pm

Gtx 1070.

Hi. The owners of these cards, please share your opinion which manufacturer is better to take? And is it worth it to pay more for the gigabyte extreme?
68 Comments
Sort by:
g
game_expert 11.06.20

X MSI Gaming is a great option. Very quiet card, not heated, no load at all silent.

a
aleks1979 11.06.20

I have a Giga WindForce, which is cheaper to the extreme. The fees are the same, the only difference in the cooling system and equipment. When buying, prodavan was very insistent that I took extreme version, but I refused)))
10-series is more important, who is the manufacturer of video memory: Samsung or Micron. With a Micron can be a problem, since the memory is not very good. Have a WindForce Samsung, have extreme needs to be too, but I don't know.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 11.06.20

I really can't 1070, but also the cooling system, Gigabyte Extreme Gaming. If you disable any of vidyuhi, the temperature a maximum 68С in a good acceleration.

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

aleks1979
With a Micron can be a problem, since the memory is not very good
What?How do you take? Bad memory was being chased,so the BIOS has corrected...What kind of problems?A proof is desirable....

T
Tigrilla1003 11.06.20

E288888
Hi! I bought the MSI GTX 1070 ARMOR 8G OC for $250 in the US in November and so far very pleased, no problems detected. Like the cheapest is MSI

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

E288888
Normal g1 too niche...the one...In the dispersal of 68 degrees...But noisier Strix 970...

V
Vinni-Pukh 11.06.20

E288888
I would take the MSI or EVGA

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
How many times you say that the EVGA, problem with cooling....They forgot to put the gasket,and now all of them for free sending

V
Vladimir545 11.06.20

E288888 wrote:
Hi. The owners of these cards, please share your opinion which manufacturer is better to take? And is it worth it to pay more for the gigabyte extreme?
Healthy, Palit the quietest,+common plastina on BPM and Gigabit extreme. But extreme one of the most noisy.
Msiy not a bad option,but there's just a quiet heatsink for VRM. Of EVGA as already mentioned,with ohladom a Bong,but now you can order povyshennoi model. The rest are hard to recommend.

X
X_ray_83 11.06.20

dobro4insky
http://ru.gecid.com/news/vladelcy_nvidia_geforce_gtx_1070_s_micron/
Gigabytes refused chips Micron
So then the choice is obvious Samsung and acceleration and so on.

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

Vladimir545
That's all right...Except....g1 as extreme, the same VRM cool...And Augu v2 yet you can't order....just know it...but it is here and it is...

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

X_ray_83
I wrote the acceleration corrected by the BIOS,and artifacts occur on any memory...flipped Over...

X
X_ray_83 11.06.20

dobro4insky
So the essence of nerea acceleration or we Ref here take ???

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

X_ray_83
And Yes...I have a Gigabyte on the micron and no problems,friend has already bought the new revision and also on the micron....Work one to one....

V
Vladimir545 11.06.20

dobro4insky wrote:
g1
About G1 and the speech was not in question-in my understanding just the Gigabit,if a person is acoustic comfort care,headphones or big tower with a bunch of coolers. It is possible and it.
Better-take the model without the uber overclocking,marriage is not enough-the factory does not keep are map - series sjs and grp from Palit , msi, Z and the extreme gig.

Better to take the Dual,from Gr Palitha, x Meat,and G1. Overclocking manually is the option that comes from the store, a stable map from this model series above.

X
X_ray_83 11.06.20

Vladimir545
Have Palit whistle very well understood there's a 100% savings on everything !
I would not buy from Palit 1070, 1060 can be there the price is lower.

V
Vladimir545 11.06.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
Whistle absolutely all cards - ASUS,Giga,Meat,Firing, any brand-it's a lottery.
Abroad 3000+fps, you can hear almost everything.

Pascali - what I watched it was the model 1060/70/80. They are all in a particular mode was making the sound,some have just had a marriage with no load or low fps.

The service life is not affected and is simply an indicator of poor quality coils in conjunction with a pulsed load. When changing BP or improve the quality of the system,reduce the operating voltage of the GPU-can be improved or cured.

Clear marriage I think of acoustic discomfort at low fps. These must be exchanged if whistled in the test from 1500+ fps or the game menu, it's a good inductors.

With regard to Palitha),the Brand has bad reputation in Russia is not deserved,on the Asian and German market, he is one of the leaders. The fact that our huckster outbid revoked party to marriage and sold in our country. Thus stained the reputation of the Brand. The real state of Affairs is irrelevant.

V
Vinni-Pukh 11.06.20

dobro4insky
dobro4insky wrote:
How many times you say that the EVGA, problem with cooling....They forgot to put the gasket,and now all of them for free sending
Jeez, the only problem is with FTW series was only.
Even there is an issue in the older revisions, and to clarify overah and shop is not difficult.

X
X_ray_83 11.06.20

Vladimir545
They whistle at Palit hold on the other 50 on 50 !
Find ten differences so to speak !
Palit

Spoiler
Gigabyte

Spoiler

Already on diet I would not take Palit.

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

Vladimir545
Is generally treated with a quality block...970 Strix whimpering 750 ciftci, changed it to 730 bi K'yut and all over....Fiction right kind...and 1070 on this unit isn't beeping at all...