3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E288888 11.06.20 09:41 pm

Gtx 1070.

Hi. The owners of these cards, please share your opinion which manufacturer is better to take? And is it worth it to pay more for the gigabyte extreme?
68 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razox 11.06.20

How whistle Drosera, have never heard, whether with the cards I was carrying whether I'm deaf.

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
To clarify that?The new revision we have...What Evgo to take advise....

V
Vladimir545 11.06.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
Already on diet I would not take Palit.
And what is wrong)))-8 pasnik on fire,and 6 pasnik on the Giga + on Fire - MOSFETs Assembly-drmos - hahaha,that's what this economy)).

They whistle because due to the introduction of gpu boost the 3.0 - In Pascal ,the elements of supply switching nightmare.
Stupidity of the century - to lock the acceleration to the temperature of the chip /voltage/ consumption.
dobro4insky wrote:
Is generally treated with a quality block...970 Strix whimpering 750 ciftci, changed it to 730 bi K'yut and all over....Fiction right kind...and 1070 on this unit isn't beeping at all...
Some instances are not heard-overlapped by noise when changing the PSU helps sometimes, but from my practice-if any record concernin microphone from 3000фпс, makes a noise.

k
kc5 11.06.20

evga, gainward
Razox
Find a game with the highest fps or minimum settings put in any. If not then whistles with map luck.

V
Vinni-Pukh 11.06.20

dobro4insky
dobro4insky wrote:
What Evgo to take advise....
If without the sarcasm Gaming SC ACX or ACX Gaming with them, like no, but there is the power of all 8 pin. FTW would of course, but they burned ( and then to 1080p ), it is better to ask on overah about these two that I said, the problem with them was not like, can FTW audit appeared normal

V
Vladimir545 11.06.20

Razox
Some whistling,there is a whirring noise,sometimes barely distinguishable murmur. Who is older than 35 years are just do not hear him.

V
Vladimir545 11.06.20

kc5
Checked easy test kit 3dmark - ice storm extreme.

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
If not sarcasm...then take only FTW...And right v2...But to order it from Germany,for example...we Do not promise card reviziji second,but it is....
And overah will say that there is nothing easier to wait for the pads (like a woman's monthly),then shove them in the map...Yeah no shit,not hard,but why?Why pay 30+,then wait,disassemble, etc...you Can just take straight out of the box working...Firing, by the way the same compared to averag with evgei, and he is better on ohladu ....

W
WAga 11.06.20

Bought 1070ю from ASUS. Warmed up to 80 degrees, the fan roars then why even simple. Took on the 2nd day. Not sleep all night, tormented take it back or not, now fuck that buy from ASUS.

V
Vinni-Pukh 11.06.20

dobro4insky
dobro4insky wrote:
and it is better for ohladu
But according to statistics, the overclocking potential is always with EVGA, and the records put on the cards from EVGA.
Well, or so MSI.

C
CryteK 11.06.20

top ohladu palit gtx 1070 gamerock(jetstream),zotac gtx amp extreme 1070,1070 kfa2 gtx Hof,choose some of these)

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
A thought that records not only for the EVGA...the Hof,for example.....And selected chips can be caught in any version and they are being chased,usually under nitrogen or water...That's just reality, man takes the card to play (because you wouldn't ask here) and advised he had adequate working maps out of the box...

k
kc5 11.06.20

http://www.hardware.fr/articles/954-5/cartes-graphiques.html
In chrome right-page - translate to Russian

P
POLKOVNIK2005 11.06.20

WAga
And you're in their system checked ? There's no nastiness that resources maps eats(viral, miners, etc.). I had pretsindent true auto-load all the excess cut off and now all is good

d
den_v_d 11.06.20

the question is a little not correct. it was necessary to write so: whether or not to overpay for nvidiю?

F
FirstAlex 11.06.20

If you take a new one, not so important. Guarantee 3ри of year, most producers, will fall, the marriage exchange, if the hand or without warranty, it is best to consider a reliable brand, with good cooling.

For myself, decided Asus ROG, not cheap but beautiful and reliable. Though change hardware once in two years, but to run through the warranties you do not want, just.

Still recommend to consider the cheapest samples. Kind of like the cheapest at Gigi and firing. From Gigi cut power and lower frequencies, no overclocking. From firing just bad from overheating relieves frequency, which leads to lower performance, of course, but that good and burns well behaved.

S
Shock Burst 11.06.20

I bought a Gigabyte g1 gaming gtx 1070, real cold graphics card in doom 4 is only heated to 52 degrees on ultra nightmare settings)))

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

FirstAlex
Where do you come from?Tell me,you didn't come to mind that stereotypes can be broken?And that, in 1070, Asus was one of the worst, and firing is one of the best...do Not confuse people....

d
dobro4insky 11.06.20

Shock Burst
The Duma is in full HD so hot, but in 2K to 68-easy...

S
Shock Burst 11.06.20

dobro4insky
Well, 68 degrees is too small)))