3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
E288888 11.06.20 09:41 pm

Gtx 1070.

Hi. The owners of these cards, please share your opinion which manufacturer is better to take? And is it worth it to pay more for the gigabyte extreme?
68 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir545 11.06.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
Food the bottom of this should blind not to see it as much acceleration there is no chance wrote above !
I forgot to add sloppy bios

Simulator flash-updates the BIOS, the NAC it is necessary to the simple user ?
In those screenshots, I will choose honest 8+1 without doublers,instead of 6+2 face value it doesn't make sense-but you can remove the Fire protection.
There is a ready platform with the resistance,pick - move the current protection. What does this mean? the card may be fried,and she has a huge stock of food. I don't need like 99% of consumers-but it's about petalive card says enough.

Without the scheme fee how do you know what the Gig is better)),in the piece tab-on the Gigabit submitted 2 phases on the memory and its setting. + 2 connector power supply fans in the shank Board. All of this none says? or for you personally Giga stabilize?))

About the BIOS,but do not care,the whole bug was only when overclocking the Memory when stress was pogledala memory when changing P-states.
NVIDIA has released a fix for all. To take the gig only what there the Samsung?-only overclockers or those 3 fans? for me this is not an argument-obviously louder,the efficiency is worse at high revs-the temperature is the same as the competition or better.

Only good if no other brand in the store-can you take the heatsink+plate shared by VRM,all Velcro is. There are no complaints. The build quality is the same good.
The whistle of chokes,the EVGA model is 10+2 scheme and they strekochet. Does not depend on this.

L
Lisstoman 11.06.20

FirstAlex
No, the cheapest no noise, when unable to cope, they begin to make noise when you want low temperatures.1080FE generally a very quiet card at factory settings, but the temperature in the dispersal of 87 degrees is not encouraging. On custom settings noisy, but the temperature of 72-75 degrees. A discharge frequency in 10 series starts at 50 degrees. Only water holds the GP without resetting the frequency. And about performance in General nonsense. Colder 1070 I accelerated and dropped the frequency stronger than 1080FE. So you proknit.

K
Kukuruznyy Hlopec 11.06.20

Lisstoman wrote:
No, no, no, No 60-70 on max with hair, you don't get) do Not enter people astray. 1070 with the acceleration in the dense forest with the wolves drops to 50 frames
Where am I cheating? 60-70 gives? Issues. Can later make the screen or record.
But about the crowd of wolves I didn't say anything. By the way, checked drops to 53 with the wolves, and if you use Quen and I get knocked down, it falls to 49, because of the effects, I guess.
And if to disperse...

M
MagicHero 11.06.20

X_ray_83
About 780 when I bought too many wrote that whistle. And on account of it firing, I wrote that the whistle I have. Even around 1000 fps was set as the higher the fps the easier it is to hear the whistle but it was not as cracking, which is also sometimes happens with high fps. About the BIOS about microns then what's firing??? micron is now put on all 1070 and Samsung find impossible. And by the way updated BIOS for micron first appeared on firing ))) on overah employee palitha were busy.

F
FirstAlex 11.06.20

Lisstoman
From the filled-in BIOS protection depends on the boost and drop. From different manufacturers and different chips can be different, I said average values, which are focused the most, as I know.
What kind of nonsense performance? If the card drops, productivity falls. Isn't it?

c
callmegod 11.06.20

Guys, chill a little my tra> It is better to tell 1070 X MSI Gaming is a good option? At one time stared at the Palit GAMEROCK. But Pomeroy and commercials in the system unit, I realized that 285mm in length will not fit. 56mm and the thickness is also not the best choice for my mATX.

R
RoM4iK_Spb 11.06.20

callmegod
take the such ) quiet and powerful

I
Imperator1 11.06.20

Palit GTX 1070 Super JetStrim in the last Lariska in 2560*1080, everything on ultra, above 62 degrees does not rise, at least jump...in the Witcher there is less more than 56 saw. The truth is three slots...Its not audible at all at ultra...quite the word. The best solution among vidyahu 1070, who would not say, cool and quiet there...And fail out of the box can do everything in this world. 3 months happy as an elephant.