3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bora_ru 11.06.20 10:03 pm

The passage of the schools 100% (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

The passage of the schools 100%

What is given after completing each school 100%? Separately for each school please...
175 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tommy Vercetti aka Tomver 11.06.20

Around your car is the circle of cones. All you have to do is hold the gas and brake at the same time, turning to the left. Thus, the car will drag tire tracks, and it will describe a greater circle. Try to stop the car in the same place where started.

T
Tommy Vercetti aka Tomver 11.06.20

Can't pass a class in Flight school, Destroying the target! Trucks I can easily destroy all the time, but ezdousa machine - no. All because of the lousy camera. Just when I turn around, a helicopter cabin to me, and that camera turned, it is necessary to press up arrow. Trying to expand the camera with the mouse, the helicopter begins to roll, ie follow the mouse. How to make so that the helicopter is not moving when move the mouse?

D
DarkFluX 11.06.20

In the settings of the mouse disable the flying mouse.

s
staff4ik 11.06.20

In the aviation school, 1 job that needs to be done? Written Off,I fly right and what to do next is not clear, and the test does not count. Please help!!!!!

B
Barnett 11.06.20

You should not just take off and fly through the checkpoints (red rings), all three pieces seems to be the only way to protect the job.

s
staff4ik 11.06.20

Checkpoints in this task no. Maybe we should meet some time?

B
Barnett 11.06.20

Probably you have a buggy game because flight school checkpoint is the primary point in space.
And on the radar of red triangles appear? If Yes, then it is the first job you can still pass.

G
GroveGreenLion 11.06.20

Help to pass the mission FAILURE ON the walk,MANEUVER the PTT,BURNING AND CIRCLE and WHEEL PATTERN. Please!!!

Z
ZX72 11.06.20

Please tell me how original is the car to pass the 2nd mission driving school(180gr)!!! And then I have a Criminal she's replaced by the Tavria and she is stupid speed isn't enough. Want handling to fix it.
Thanks in advance!

G
GroveGreenLion 11.06.20

I think she's called COMPACT BLISTA;although HOT COFFEE and your version it is replaced by something like a brand(see the difference in the mission GREEN SABRE(IN the VIDEO AND IN REALITY)) AND this machine can be called STRATUM

M
Meravinger 11.06.20

the topic of how to go flight school gold (who do not need a military helicopter?)

People tell me how martou loop faster to do. Though bursting, and 22 seconds faster comes out. In General, if this is possible.

Ostalnoe gold again, I can tell you how easier

P
Pimpf 11.06.20

loop passed the first time. It turns out it's possible.

p
plohotnikOFF 11.06.20

I have all of gold, and loop one of the easiest(for me).Try to pass it, and then another, and another.No tricks no.

K
King in the world 11.06.20

I porsel loop of gold.It seems not difficult!

A
AvrilShipman 11.06.20

who the thread can throw the save game with the passing of the schools? where this save game, insert?

G
GroveGreenLion 11.06.20

Hey,people,help Council!(refer to 21.09.08)

B
Barnett 11.06.20

You generally can't pass or only gold?

A
AvrilShipman 11.06.20

in General, I don't care about gold or not

B
Barnett 11.06.20

In this topic, look, there's a mission described.

G
Grazhdanin SSSR 11.06.20

People, can someone take my save and go through flight school?