3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bora_ru 11.06.20 10:03 pm

The passage of the schools 100% (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

The passage of the schools 100%

What is given after completing each school 100%? Separately for each school please...
175 Comments
Sort by:
.International. 11.06.20

It's not just you.
The first task of the crap that I was 2 and a half hours passed and finally passed. There is clearly a bug.

B
Barnett 11.06.20

In the first task gold need second buoy bump carefully so as penalties for damages was not. This way I am was 8.76 seconds.

E
Egor_Pskov 11.06.20

By the way, my boat school also had a problem with the first job they couldn't gold it pass.
Barnett, I'll try your method to perform the first task.

B
Barnett 11.06.20

Try, I do not mind. :)

n
nyu 11.06.20

Need mutual support. I don't understand what all may be difficulties with 1 job in boat school and how to get gold on the driving school. Specifically problems with the driving school: burn and lap, the 90, wheelie weave, alley oop, city slicking; silver is the ceiling.

In boat school, you just need to start braking before the buoys...no bugs.

E
Egor_Pskov 11.06.20

neiu, I have a driving school too, silver is always on. Gold in it I do not achieve. Still 100% passing, it is important to go through a driving school. What kind of medal you will receive - it is not important.

n
nyu 11.06.20

Then there is a purely sporting interest.. the more the theme is called that is precisely because of this. Because really... how??

A
Alena2011 11.06.20

Hello!who can go through my safe flight school and I have 2 months to go can't.

N
Nikined 11.06.20

And if you go through the school first for bronze, then gold will be the vehicle which are offered for completing the gold?

B
Barnett 11.06.20

Straight for the gold immediately and went, anyway, and the silver will. So all three cars near the school will stand.

Z
Zero dum 11.06.20

in Moto school mission brake to pass???and in flight school???

b
bitard only and forever 11.06.20

How to pass driving school on the gold? Particularly the burning and the circle.

C
Carbon8909 11.06.20

Can't pass the gold test 'burning the circle'

T
TML 11.06.20

Carbon8909
With the frame limiter off was not ur

C
Carbon8909 11.06.20

The Moon Lightman
thank you very much, it worked.

N
Nikined 11.06.20

I had once problems with motoshkola: passed for bronze, there was a Motorway, then pereproshel all of gold, but nothing new appeared. What is the reason?

l
love.peace.reggae 11.06.20

Not eligible for driving school. Maybe I saves the tabernacle, and who will take some time)

G
GalDashik 11.06.20

Help with flight school. Can't shoot the machine :(
Saves throwing do not know if will tell :D

N
Nikined 11.06.20

GalDashik
I can only give advice to not fly too high, as often as possible, let the missiles of the earth do not touch
--
I have a problem with the first mission of hygroscopy: passed to silver, spell the fine level of 0:05. This kind of error? (Held 10 times)

s
sxad 11.06.20

yeah.ku.10