3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bora_ru 11.06.20 10:03 pm

The passage of the schools 100% (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

The passage of the schools 100%

What is given after completing each school 100%? Separately for each school please...
175 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barnett 11.06.20

I can, but if bronze and silver suit, all the gold still has not passed.

n
nemanja 11.06.20

I can gold all through. But BarNett is still the first)))

G
GroveGreenLion 11.06.20

BarNett
I can't make them pass for gold

B
Barnett 11.06.20

Well, I Burning and the circle too hard just for the silver pass, but the rest is easily enough traversed, a maximum of 15 minutes spent on the task.

t
tailung_93 11.06.20

people where flying and Moto school?

B
Barnett 11.06.20

All schools marked on the map with red letter S (or W, whichever is russifiers). Flight school is in the desert on the third island, near the military base, but her story still take place so that over time it does get found. Biker school is in Las Venturas on the South-Western outskirts, on the map, look for the icon school.

y
yoric777 11.06.20

hi all. can't pass flight school if anyone have save with completed flight school, but not with the game please post on [email protected]. maybe the code is there any.

B
Barnett 11.06.20

And not simply you your save game to give it to someone. Can I walk in five minutes)

y
yoric777 11.06.20

maybe foolish but asks how he looks. where to find it I know, but I do not understand what to send.

G
GroveGreenLion 11.06.20

Well, okay!I vaabsche know nothing about it!+))

y
yoric777 11.06.20

thanks for the help really helped.

n
nora_m 11.06.20

Please help me pass FLIGHT SCHOOL!!!!!! Does not work, worried sooo long. Really want the hunter (police mission) - gold someone can pass????? :)

B
Barnett 11.06.20

No matter how much I suffered, and one job on the gold and did not pass until now, and the mission COP on a tank better passing)

v
vickryl 11.06.20

Please help me pass flight school. I can't get past the 3rd mission in the flying school. Where it is necessary to fly a circle on the plane. If you rotate the front wings, it so turns that I fall. And if the rear wings, it turns bad and I do not get into the ring.

B
Bundeswehrpilot 11.06.20

Screamer_
And damn.....I remember how I suffered in flight school parachute well this PPV..... but still, I barely passed it, full of joy pants was ))

Not to bother with a parachute 4:
1. Don't touch the mouse and don't press the rotate buttons (Q E A D, left, right)
2. During a free fall press the arrow up (hold to advance) to accelerate and fly to the marker
3. Pressing the up arrow fly until, leave the last cloud (when the ground is visible) and only then sharply to open the parachute (the current does not stop, and izgotovit press the button in advance)
4. Open the parachute, press the down arrow and slowly flies towards the target, flying pretty close start regulirovat speed (down up down up)
I miss not meet 55-60 seconds is very difficult.

B
Barnett 11.06.20

The parachute should be open between 22 and 23 the second, and so everything written is true) in such a way to gold the first time through this mission.

B
Bundeswehrpilot 11.06.20

Tell water school. For DAP it is necessary to float the track on a catamaran (still the best time of 132 seconds) and how many meters it is necessary to make the jump on it (better range 69 m). Both silver, no gold to take.
How this miracle of technology will accelerate? Faster well, just can't do it.

B
Barnett 11.06.20

Under the catamaran you mean the volcano that hovercraft. I have gold swim time 129,47 seconds and the long jump gold 78 meters. To this miracle has flown further need in the air they like to fly, as if gaining altitude and then flying it.

B
Bundeswehrpilot 11.06.20

Time 30 tried and then, and then. Jump losses generally on 55 not out. But if trying to gain altitude as when flying, it is stupid to turn up their noses up and falls to 30-45 meters.
Race from 131.11 to 132.86 almost all attempts, although the gas does not let go for a second attack on each turn.
Apparently some glitch with this boat due to the fact that the game with the mod. For example, the race for the checkered flag in SF (which is 12km across the countryside on the bullet) I won with a time of 6:30, then as usual the people of her wins with a time of 5:30.

C
Capman 11.06.20

Hey, can anyone else help. in flight school, on the 3rd UPR, where you have to take off and fly by rotating through the checkpoints, do me a glitch. I take off, climb, and when I have the 1st checkpoints, have me in the plane the motor zakluchaet and he begins to decline