3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bogdan Bashlachev 12.06.20 07:46 pm

Is it possible for a motherboard B85M-e to put vidyuhi ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 1620Mhz ?

I think it is worth buying? And on what settings pull BF1 and Watch dogs 2? And what power PSU you need?
90 Comments
Sort by:
m
matrixua 12.06.20

airstorm
ATP , I think that noname is ''ACE'' model 500T (620 w) , in the collection of platform is not enough for a good PSU with 80 + and a TD

a
airstorm 12.06.20

matrix25
:D
Not always nameless Chinese is bad, even if its price is low . As I brought to repair one 600 W , to mean anything special , the one who brought this miracle, asked not particularly bother, because BP is relatively cheap. Under the simple (and thin) tin I found an interesting Board... non-standard scheme (based on single-ended flyback Converter) one-to-one lapped up with pricey FSP Epsilon 600. Electronic components of the highest quality, some even better than analogues from the same FSP. For fun I loaded it on 3.3 , 5 and 12, under the ceiling. Well kept load, basked in the normal range and what is most striking efficiency 85 really corresponds+ exactly on schedule from the same FSP.
A good PSU can and eye estimate, the dull weight. In most cases roll!

B
Bogdan Bashlachev 12.06.20

airstorm
Hello! I bought this card, there was another problem, it closes 2 of the connector and Sata3G_1 Sata3G_2 (the attached picture they are black), but beneath them still there is also SATA but it says Sata6G_1, Sata6G_2, Sata6G_3 and Sata6G_4 (the attached picture they are yellow) ! I put in 3 and 4, I little understand this please tell me is it possible to do so, and why they have different names?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
So, according to the specifications for this motherboard is:
The SATA slots - number of connectors SATA 3Gb/s: 2, number of connectors SATA 6Gb/s: 4
Hence, obviously, 4 SATA connector (yellow) with a speed of 6 Gb/s, and 2 with a speed of 3Gb/s. Sata 3 or - 4 outputs and 2 sata - 2 outputs.
Here's to the future for ponimayete I (version 1.x) interface, formally known as SATA interface GB / s is a first-generation SATA interfaces running at 1.5 Gbit / s Throughput supported by the interface up to 150MB / s.
SATA II (revision 2.x) interface, formally known as SATA 3GB / s, is a second generation SATA interfaces running at 3.0 GB / s Throughput supported by the interface up to 300MB / s.
SATA III (revision 3.x) interface, formally known as SATA 6GB / s, represents the third generation SATA interface running at 6.0 GB / s Bandwidth which is supported by the interface 600 MB / s. This interface is backward compatible with SATA 3 GB / s.
In General, everything will be fine.

B

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you!

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Always please contact.

A
Alexander_Vesker 12.06.20

motherboard the bottom.for three years, burned down.Gigabit is better to take

B

VOVAN WOLF
Right now its a bit waste and in GTA 5 it uses about 3 gigs out of 6 at the optimum settings through GeForce expirience. As I understand I should buy more RAM and put a newer CPU to use the full? Now is 8 gigs operatives and i5-4440!

B

Sub_Zero95
I have 4 year working, never had no problems!

w
warp 37 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev, Core i5-4440 is enough for this graphics card. RAM you can buy, if you wish.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Warp has already been answered. Kraicher above, on the date January 5, sent you a video. Look, everything you need indicators, as evidence. The use of that strange, too much, under 80-90% of the CPU, in real life, still less anything else piled on top of the CPU, I like to think so, I came across a video with 50% load, including memory, in total 7 GB.
The ideal of today, RAM - 16GB, and you can forget about it for a long time, waste where they want. As for the current game - enough with this processor.
To issues have disappeared altogether, get used to monitor the indicators, at least through MSI Afterburner. The main thing to have a video card load was 90+, more precisely, the ideal - 99% if there is, then the processor meets the requirements. Also, it have download. Can be stupid to Google and find a video or test your CPU. And so in any game. BUT where better to test - trust but verify. Here. understand what is missing, and it is necessary or not.
GTA 5 is well optimised game and the CPU is not very demanding, nevertheless, could turn him inside out, the game operates good resources, and target different configuration, then the developers did a good job. It can play and not think. Good luck.

B

VOVAN WOLF
Listen it's OK, what this vidyuhi when idle (that is, the computer just turned on, but I don't do) it starts to whistle, then after a while turns on at full power( audible as the fans dispersed, with it very quickly) then she calms down and after some time it repeats!

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Again I repeat, download the utility mentioned above, don'T GUESS. By the way, is ASUS gpu tweak 2, not really a utility, there have been complaints on it that is not working properly. There are two reasons for this (at first glance):
- One is when the system starts, but it is not for us;
- By the way, maybe it's worth the same gpu tweak or some program;
Second is a triggered frequency of the graphics core (see screenshot). The screenshot frame allocated to the graphics core frequency, as you can see, sometimes it jumps, for example, opened a window, or a video player, I have the 620 when running video on the MPK. A thought that just jumped, and as the temperature was on the verge, then start the fans.
A screenshot of the chart
In General, the description seems that he gave (no matter who) a pretty load whistle, it's a choke, they whistle with a very heavy load though, the card they write that sometimes in simple. Overclocking fans, it's the same strange, because they work on a schedule and run at a certain temperature, if I remember correctly, today it is fashionable to put them to work when the temperature is above 50 degrees. If they howled, THEN, it's either some feature of the graphics card or high temperature reached the point. Look carefully ,under what conditions this happens.
In General, such a feature is provided to clean the radiator from dust, they are in this moment, like, spinning in the opposite direction. BUT the repetition, doesn't fit here. Forcibly adjust the fans (using a utility build schedule - see screenshot 2), you can still play with the drivers.
Screenshot 2
In General, check the working conditions in simple, play driver, and if needed, the attitude of the work schedule forcibly. That's all I can offer.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
There is a similar question, maybe she just работаетhttp://forum.overclockers.ua/viewtopic.php?t=7328
And here is the problem driver
https://forum.nvworld.ru/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20398

a
airstorm 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
As you have described VOVAN WOLF - all will work great. Remind me what's your hard drive?
Well, that slot on the 6GB / s you free - the most it is a SSD !

B

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you, but now things have changed a bit, he begins to whistle some time after launch, even when the models are spinning! I don't know what to do!

B

As soon as I turned off the computer the whistle stops!

a
airstorm 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Maybe you have a whistling type motherboard overheating CPU?

B

airstorm
How do I determine?

a
airstorm 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Well... at the hearing... Open the case and try to determine where the whistling.