3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bogdan Bashlachev 12.06.20 07:46 pm

Is it possible for a motherboard B85M-e to put vidyuhi ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 1620Mhz ?

I think it is worth buying? And on what settings pull BF1 and Watch dogs 2? And what power PSU you need?
90 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bogdan Bashlachev 12.06.20

ahahaha, OK, I'll put a tenner only I wanted the license and what are the differences and how much right now is worth 10?

a
airstorm 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Here in Finland, Windows 10 64 bit version is not cheap. And you, if you believe the Google Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (Pro - Professional) 32-bit/64-bit is 15 299.00 RUB .
Differences 10 wines and support DX12 I will not describe, it is easier for you to Google ;)
No doubt, games with DX12 have their problems, and the stability is poor, but any version of DX perfected and polished a year or two, so will finish soon.

B

airstorm
What's the difference, and pirates license?

a
airstorm 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
For a pirate don't have to pay :D - mostly. Well, there is not a very significant change. Discussions of this kind it is better to move to the PM, but here is the problem video card, not going to move away from the topic.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
DNS-e windows 10 (prices in different regions):- Microsoft Home Windows 10 [64-bit DVD OEM] - 6990;
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro [64 bit DVD OEM] - 9899;
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro [32/64-bit USB flash drive, BOX] - 11590.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro [32/64-bit USB flash drive, BOX] - 6690.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 32/64 bit Eng Only USB Flash Drive (KW9-00253) - 7990
It is within 10 thousand Can download a clean version of Windows from Microsoft, it does not build, there's nothing not cut/embedded. Then you can activate at least a license key. Download Windows from Microsoft - Google.
Like once нашелhttps://www.microsoft.com/EN-us/software-download/windows10

a
airstorm 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
On game projects AAA class... the prices are also different depending on region? Just interesting to compare with ours. We have, for example, has a chain of one firm, which sells video games in addition to electronics. Prices in the capital may be an order of magnitude or more higher than in the distant town. In sum, the store remains virtually even.

B

this interesting thing I have noticed is already 10 when she free updated here and on their website it says: use the tool to upgrade this computer to 10, and one of the options:You need to reinstall Windows 10 on a computer that already had successfully activated the OS.This tool will help you to install Windows 10 on your computer. During installation you may be prompted to enter a product key. and written If you have already upgraded your operating system to Windows 10 on the computer now reinstall it, you will not need to enter a product key. Your copy of Windows 10 will be activated automatically with a digital license.If you have already upgraded your operating system to Windows 10 on the computer now reinstall it, you will not need to enter a product key. Your copy of Windows 10 will be activated automatically with a digital license.that is, if I then updated to the tens, now I can reinstall Windows free and type I have a license?

s
szhech konsolotu 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
If you then created a Microsoft account and Windows was tied to the motherboard-Yes download site Mike prog Media Creator Tool with it to create a bootable USB flash drive and put the activation will take place automatically-then you need to log in to your ACC Microsoft.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

airstorm
Games? They are now taken in electronic form, I drive is no longer watching. By the way, Windsurfing you can take as well as something I had not thought of:
And here she is on them страничкеhttps://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msru/ru_RU/pdp/Windows-10-%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%BD%D1%8F%D1%8F/productID.320421000?icid=CatPage-Win10-ModA-ShopNow-072916-MSRU
The prices of CDs in the shop, Primero games on discs, take for example Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Day One Edition in the same store:
Krasnoyarsk (Siberian Federal district) - 1299; Magadan (far Eastern Federal district) - 990, the same F. O. the city Dalnegorsk - 1499, Vladivostok - 1250, Ussuriysk - 970; Moscow (Central) - 1299; Vologda, Cherepovets, Veliky Ustyug (North-West) - 1299; Volga F. O., city: Zarechny, Penza - 970, etc.
E-well, here it is clear, it is for everyone - Steam, Uplay, Origin.
So, the question of DIFFERENT prices in stores. The shipping cost must be understood.
Bogdan Bashlachev
Googly, please примерhttp://compfixer.info/win10-clean-reinstall-activation/

B

VOVAN WOLF
that is, if Akka Microsoft no, it does not work?

a
airstorm 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Clear)) In the course you have the price range not too high, not that here. But we also have fines for traffic violations prescribed on the basis of earnings of the one who breaks, there is a difference is just crazy. Peculiarities of national pricing policy :D
But the wheels are on a PC take no less than different Ranbaxy and other Sonya 4, mainly schoolchildren and students. In the 80s youth were hung on the walls posters of rock musicians, and now puts CDs on the shelves (sometimes one and the same game in multiple instances) and God forbid to ask why two discs? begin to teach: this is Oblivion the first edition, but this collector's edition , and this card, and this is Mike, and this is this and that...

B

burn consolato
and do I need a Microsoft account and how to fix it?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Dear, I certainly don't mind asking the questions here, etc., but all of this you can Google, here's the full article (or rather two) on this issue:
License, reinstall Windows 10Кроме updates with persistence, Microsoft traditionally gives an opportunity to install the system from scratch, and not update an existing one, although the activation process is somewhat confusing, because Windows 10 is tied to a specific hardware.
When you're upgrading Windows 7 and 8.1, the installer checks that the old system was licensed and activated. The user gets the key - instead, the computer user with its unique combination of components is logged on Microsoft servers. For future installation of Windows 10 on the same computer will be compared with data from the Microsoft server and the coincidence system will be activated automatically. Therefore, the redundant update is not for your Microsoft account and for each computer individually.
If you don't first upgrade, the registration will not take place. It is also impossible to enter the key from Windows 7 or 8.1 installation process, Windows 10, and there is no web form where you can enter the key and get the key for Windows 10.
Microsoft does not disclose all the details of the activation process, Windows 10, not to reveal unnecessary information to the pirates. However need to reinstall the system from scratch the key thing of the past. When you upgrade from Windows 7 and 8 to Windows 10 creates a unique identifier for a specific device based on the license key and combination of components. If re-installing the system occur on the same device, it will be activated automatically. For users, this means more than simple re-activate Windows when you change the iron, or in other cases where the OS does not pass validation.
On a PC that uses a Microsoft account, not local account, binding the license to the MSA will happen automatically. Windows 10 has a service that checks the activation and stores its status in the network. If later for some reasons, she will fly, then using a new service Activation troubleshooter and your Microsoft account, the license can be restored.
A replacement video card or PC hard drive is not considered by Windows activation system as a replacement of your computer, and do not create problems for the user. However, the acquisition of a new motherboard by default, Microsoft is considered as the transition to a new computer. In this case, Software Licensing Management requires re-activation that you want to spend on the phone.
If shorter, the license key tied to a specific motherboard. All the information about the system unit is stored on a Microsoft server, and after installation (including zero), a specific key activates the system automatically. No account needed, verified, one uchetku you can go more than one computer, not very correct binding, but nonetheless, it looks the same there. However, it is not clear how the servers determine that this is the computer, it turns out even the ip or physical address plays a role. If the system is activated fair, you will have no problems.
An excerpt from the article, under the spoiler, still I recommend to read.
airstorm
SpoilerIn the course you have a price range too high is a pathetic example of the game. To take if the electronics is there, and more than 2 thousand (5 and above).
disks on a PC take no less ... and now puts the disks on the shelf - um, hobby. We have not everyone can afford to take at least the same Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Collector's edition - 6000 rubles. 6000 is a lot, luxurious and extremely rich buying (and it is clear, the low standard of living, the lower class more than 50%). Take ONLY the best fans I ever met, but probably the same there, why not. Your CD/DVD drive long ago threw away, he's been gone for like 4 years.

s

VOVAN WOLF
After the last major update-the binding is to uchetku-this is done to ensure if you decide to flash the BIOS(activation does not fly now)
Spoiler
Earlier mention about uchetku was not in this window but I'm not 100 per cent sure in their statements.

s

Bogdan Bashlachev
Read above-my answer Vovan.

B

burn consolato
and now you can snap, when all activated, or only later?

s

Bogdan Bashlachev
If it says that Windows is activated-just Seregi ACC and then put all refreshed and sit through the ACC in the wind.

B

burn consolato
Thank you

B

And that the points are awarded and what are they for?

s

Bogdan Bashlachev
What are the other balls? A screen in the Studio-I after work-tired and sleepy-don't know what you mean.