3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bogdan Bashlachev 12.06.20 07:46 pm

Is it possible for a motherboard B85M-e to put vidyuhi ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 1620Mhz ?

I think it is worth buying? And on what settings pull BF1 and Watch dogs 2? And what power PSU you need?
90 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
The whistle can only be under load. For the hundredth time, monitor indicators. Here's a video:
Squeak asus gtx1060 oc
This is a common thing in the load, the disease. BUT, not always, but manage to change the graphics card.
So, if no load, about this speech, and simple they whistle, IF THEY (the graphics card), right marked airstorm, maybe something else got out, if the graphics card yet, and as in the video, THE two versions (again, that came to mind):
the load in is simple because of curve drivers or virus-miner, or model, of a 3D application (task Manager in help).
- technical failure of the video card (I'm not an expert, but a little hard to believe, I just haven't seen that but first time for everything).
Because of this faulty exchange in the service.

B
Bogdan Bashlachev 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
DAAAAA. Whistling like in the video.

a
airstorm 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
When you put the map ... the old wood was demolished? After the demolition of the old drivers cleaned the registers?

B

airstorm
Tell me how to do it?

B

airstorm
and in General if it helps to get rid of the whistle?

a
airstorm 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Removing old drivers can be done in Windows, but you can use Revo Uninstaller (in advanced mode) - the program is easy to understand it can be a purely intuitive (run as administrator) . Further, it would not hurt to clean up using CCleaner or something similar. Then download the latest driver from the manufacturer's website! Things that shake their fire wood from site nvidia, and the card from ASUS, for example. ASUS factory settings may be slightly different (like they are a little to disperse the map). If this does not work, try the card in another computer or clean the system. Well, if that doesn't work .... as electronics, I advise you to replace it.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
The whistle appears, usually in the load. Now ask yourself, if easy what to load drivers, viruses, ZD application. Installing driver manually installing, you should select a Clean install with the previous removal.
Here's an article for reference:
The problem is the whistle of chokes GeForce GTX 970http://www.hardwareluxx.ru/index.php/news/hardware/grafikkarten/32139-geforce-gtx-970-wird-.html
And also, you can read the comments under a similar video (above).

a
airstorm 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
The supply voltage at 12V OK? If you can measure - measure all output voltages. If there is no device, just look at a utility like Aida64.

a
airstorm 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Maybe I missed something in the topic... he advised utilities to monitor vidyuhi?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

airstorm
In the first place. He does not put desires, and sits wondering what is happening. I want to beat the numbers from the charts easy.
Advised MSI Afterburner for gpu tweak is not very positive feedback, although some version of it, dunno whether first, or second. But the same can be put, the Asus goes.

a
airstorm 12.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
MSI Afterburner is the best not find

a
airstorm 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Good evening... how's it going?

B

Yes, not all probably lucky in the service, and while clean PC !

B

airstorm
somehow just a simple rise in all indicators after a certain time, and at that moment, the whistle, and ventel just because of the temperature start to work! and computer starts to slow down!!!

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Some point everything is in order, BUT increased the graphics core frequency and memory, and power consumption - 41%. Well ,the fans do not understand but why under 100%. The obvious moment for the video card dropped the load, while not weak. Cranks these things: 1) Virus (miner), usually is allocated by the loading of one processor core. I recommend to check the good antivirus; 2) Driver is buggy. I recommend to put the old drivers or update if released new; 3) Search the app in task Manager, and if needed, to put out the suspicious processes (preferably Google what is the process, not to extinguish the system).
And the service will not help you (if I'm under warranty - only video card), because it is a software bug (I'm such technical glitches have not seen), they put it on the stand and see a stable performance in a simple. High, it is possible to refer to the whistling of the throttle, it is a sore subject, but she tries to get out. Good luck comrade.
PS you're Not the only one, that experienced the problem, and for me it was the same. You can try to switch the operation mode of the video card, and all of a sudden? Say gaming on silent.
and the computer starts to slow down is definitely a software bug, it was Grotanol, for example, a virus (piled on top of the CPU - because of this, and began to fail, the processes in the queue, it cannot cope with the load, under the distribution hit, and the video card).
probably will carry in service I believe that the graphics card and the entire system unit, but this way, without headaches, if he can not, then help by working with them directly.

a
airstorm 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
To delete paragraph 2, which is described by VOVAN WOLF, remove installed driver, clean system (I wrote about it above). Download the new driver from the manufacturer's website. But if you have a second hard drive (or lying around somewhere old) put it, instead of what now, install Windows and everything fresh put a driver is also an option, which will eliminate point 1 ;)

B

I was thinking maybe cavity Windu to carry and to use a new one?

a
airstorm 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Is also an option. What are you going to put from?

B

want 7,but I don't know and did not understand at the expense of whom?

a
airstorm 12.06.20

Bogdan Bashlachev
Damn Hatsss sake, NO! Your card supports DirectX 12!!! Put 10 of 64 bits. From means someone pirates. The choice is wide, but I would recommend the version of Windows from m0nkrus. I can throw a link in PM if necessary.