3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 14.06.20 09:53 pm

Is it normal PC?

Desktop gaming computer Game PC G777 (OZ.561960.G777)
Color: black
Features
Alternative title Gaming computer Game G777 (Intel Core i7-6700 3.4 GHz, 16Gb DDR4, 2Tb, 120Gb SSD, DVD-RW, nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 8Gb, 750W, Windows 10 Home, OZ.561960.G777)
Type System unit
Series Game PC G777
Country of origin Russia
Year of production 2016
Here are the features PC.Tomorrow I'm going to buy.Only here I doubt about the processor.But consultants say that everything will pull.But still,tell me what you think about the processor.Still 122к to spread,and if the processor is bad then you will not return then.
118 Comments
Sort by:
o
oltr 14.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
In fact the surprise of the Assembly. Specification system unit too vague. one only 1080 can cost from 45 to 60+ Grand. And what there to put - XS...

R
Romashtain 14.06.20

the times at the expense of Prots doubt, the mother then in any kaby lake will pull the current BIOS update if it is absolutely over the top to chase, but of little use in Kabi will not see growth of 10% will be performance, that is, if the current 7700К to take. To disperse not bad can

A
Anatolii Burmistrov 14.06.20

DMG EX777
uncle hammer buy all the parts and assemble
well tyzh or friend of the programmer ask to help

c
chaos410 14.06.20

take the computer for 122к Rubas in the Assembly of this nonsense, they tell you there garbage time is not clear , and will not change because everything is under seal and will have to return to them to change, they still will tear off the dough , it is better to gather myself for the comp , would be cheaper and money

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 14.06.20

oltr
And we can kansol to take and no steam PC I got a no, for the Internet for the eyes, and to play and console can and with SIS requirements not to bother.Huh?Plasma is here and will be along with a good monitor.

A

VOVAN WOLF
and the more there is a nurse on the h chipset

K
Kirlusha 14.06.20

DMG EX777
I don't think you're so inept that can bend the legs of the socket when installing the PERC.
For anything else to break or stick do not go there - is quite problematic.
The only thing that can be troubles with first run. And vryat Lee.
But if we are so afraid of, practice on an old computer. The thermal grease probably, though times changed...
In General, it's your business, your money...
But 122к for a computer is too expensive!

o
oltr 14.06.20

Anatolia Burmistrov
IMHO, if asked, he will gather the boutiques, maybe even for free. If all the components buy.

o
oltr 14.06.20

DMG EX777
Yes, play what is comfortable) I mean that there are no more games in that kind of confit, and a few more years, probably will not.

F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 14.06.20

Well, I poznaju.If I can find who fumbles,we will collect shorter wait and see.Respect guys.

o
oltr 14.06.20

DMG EX777
Here, even googled it services Citylink
"The difficult assembling of computer"
Allows the system to collect one unit over 2-4 days. Applied to more powerful and complex in the Assembly of computers.
The build cost will amount to 600 rubles. read more
A complex Assembly of computer is determined by a technician, and is characterized by the following parameters:
— the system block has a non-standard, and in some cases decorative form consists entirely of a transparent material (Plexiglas), or has a transparent wall;
— the system unit has an extra or difficult test components: multichannel sound cards, video capture boards, server modules, memory modules for a total volume of 16Gb or more components in a complex design (computer case with more than two fans, removable basket for hard drives, lights, extra temperature sensors and acceleration sensors), CPU cooler large size with extra fans and a complex, collapsible mounting for different sockets, modding components (installation of lights, multifunctional panels and additional cooling system);
— Installation of 3 or more SATA, mSATA, M. 2, USB (drives, optical drives and card readers).
— Install 2 or more PCI devices, PCI-E.

A

DMG EX777
and Yes, take-or-percent to at the end of tipo 6700к i7 and motherboard or any motherboard z chipset tipo z170 and without the can of course and cooling
this overclocking to APF more

A
Alex Hawk 14.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
My 4770K 1080 easy to take out. What are you talking about? =)

c
chaos410 14.06.20

DMG EX777
https://www.computeruniverse.ru/cart.asp here is the Assembly all the expensive and then goes to 100k , so don't take that crap for the money , better components pick and pack if he can not collect ask someone , maybe someone from the friends will be able to

o
oltr 14.06.20

chaos410
But perhaps the fee will not have to pay when ordering more than tsachi Euro (for Russia)?

c
chaos410 14.06.20

oltr
not necessarily take in this store , this is just a rough example of what to take the computer in the Assembly is not advisable and expensive than collecting it yourself

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 14.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
http://www.ferra.ru/ru/system/review/experiment-cpu-for-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-1080/
The GeForce GTX 1080 poses a Quad core processor more complex puzzle. Full HD threshold increased markedly. To reveal the full potential of the graphics card needed or a Core i5, clocked at 4.5 GHz, or Core i7, but at a rate of 4 GHz. Here you either have to take out a CPU with an unlocked multiplier, or to drive Skylake on the bus.

Z

Alex Hawk
http://www.ferra.ru/ru/system/review/experiment-cpu-for-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-1080/
The GeForce GTX 1080 poses a Quad core processor more complex puzzle. Full HD threshold increased markedly. To reveal the full potential of the graphics card needed or a Core i5, clocked at 4.5 GHz, or Core i7, but at a rate of 4 GHz. Here you either have to take out a CPU with an unlocked multiplier, or to drive Skylake on the bus.

D
Ded Sasay 14.06.20

normal men order on hyperpc!

Z

As you can see by the tests at a frequency of 3.4 GHz, the results of which 1070 1080 which will be about the same!!!