3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 14.06.20 09:53 pm

Is it normal PC?

Desktop gaming computer Game PC G777 (OZ.561960.G777)
Color: black
Features
Alternative title Gaming computer Game G777 (Intel Core i7-6700 3.4 GHz, 16Gb DDR4, 2Tb, 120Gb SSD, DVD-RW, nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 8Gb, 750W, Windows 10 Home, OZ.561960.G777)
Type System unit
Series Game PC G777
Country of origin Russia
Year of production 2016
Here are the features PC.Tomorrow I'm going to buy.Only here I doubt about the processor.But consultants say that everything will pull.But still,tell me what you think about the processor.Still 122к to spread,and if the processor is bad then you will not return then.
118 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 14.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
There are games which are easy to life of percent suck... krayzis 3...GTA 5....Hitman Of Absolute....Stalker finally (there's even a circus))

Z

HAAKS
My words about Titan was sarcasm

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 14.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
Spoilers video about GTA 5 I argue, because there is not indicate the average, and only four cores, with an additional 4 stream, and the average processor utilization. About Stalker as well to challenge, ran, drove, average no more than 20% (with rare exceptions). Old game problems not brought the i5 and i7. I ask for new, I have new never started something serious, and not followed here. For krayzis 3 then do not say, although bought, wanted to play. But new, I want to uzat u guys can create a topic, what the hell, first see.
About processorepiemonte GTA 5 верюGTA V is one of the few games today that involve all eight of the "crusts" of the processor. Therefore, it can be called the most processorintensive. On the other hand, the difference between six and eight cores was not as impressive. Judging by the results, a dual core is very much lagging behind other modes of operation. The game slows down, a large number of elementary textures are not drawn. Stand with four cores shows significantly better results. From the six-core it lags behind only 6.9% and eight cores by 11%. Whether in this case the game worth the candle — you decide. However, GTA V shows how the number of processor cores affects the performance of the graphics card in games.
This is what they want us to say that 4 cores + 4 threads, this is about nothing or what? From 6 cores + 6 threads CPU need. Processors with more cores (6+6, in particular 8+8), tense is not much - not more than 25%.
Meanwhile, I still agree with the earlier agreed that for games a i5, i7 was excessive. Times change, and now Quad-core i7 is bent the same as the i5. Nevertheless, it is important to note that the i7-the more POWERFUL!
PS Under processorspecially is understood to include all engines processor. That's good.

Z

VOVAN WOLF
Yes, not so much all the cores...there are games capital percent loaded (transferred) and there is not very much ( Battlefield. Krayzis 2 Doom last)

Z

VOVAN WOLF
Also I saw tests Watch of 2 dogs in the city...they generally came out of that, ideally, he needs 10 nuclear Intel))))

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 14.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
Also I saw tests Watch of 2 dogs in the city in the city, but the situation there very much, but the question is still the same.
So you gonna answer me, why? What happened? I never watched what has changed in 2015, well, do not touch, I watch dogs 2, Rise Of The Tomb Raider, DOOM, etc. novelties. As they bend over the i7-4790? (EXCEPT for DOOM, there's a load in the range of 50%) Is that the processor is not in the lot, but this is nonsense, just recently everything was fine.
The Witcher 3 is within 40%, rarely spiking load to 60%. Launched GTA 5, generally in the range of 30%, occasionally up to 40-50%.
Well duck how? Or what is shipping? Why am I today discovered America that I missed?
PS Can create a topic, comment on the guys video, explain what was happening. Maybe do all 4 cores + 4 threads already out. well, actually, above 70% up to 100% of the focus holds. Or is it something I do not understand correctly. Maybe it's specific setting of the game so delivers.

p
pochtipushkin 14.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
Here the percents with the frequency of 4.5 Whatcha talking about?? GTA is just the way protsessorostroeniya PTS a game.

It's brilliant! Talking about GTA, and then, with a proud face and a note no comment, show the video with the Lark.

P. S. I've read a number of your comments. What are you on? =)

EX0800_

I meant that he and 150 is enough.

Why? Can once deployed to explain? I'm going to do the upgrade under i7-6700K. I was sure that for full disclosure and opportunity acceleration needed is 170 logic.

I would be grateful for a reasoned proof that will be enough for 150 (because then you save a little =).

Z

VOVAN WOLF
Developed on the optimization of the scoring and that's all! Or collusion with zeleznicnej that would be tops push

Z

pochtipushkin
It's you we are sitting on something...People wanted percent with 3.4 GHz YOU what the fuck threw the video with 4.5 I'll have it...
Lark just threw in as an example of how games can bend weak even percent.This despite the fact that Lark is not protsessorostroeniya game!!
What is wrong???? As with blind damn...

1Archangel1 14.06.20

DMG EX777
Friends, acquaintances, Yes, even in the same Citylink or technopoint gather... much cheaper will, in addition, this PC can be vidyuhi for overclock(price+), and it is clearly unnecessary...and percents and can be cheaper.

p
pochtipushkin 14.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
It's you we are sitting on something...People wanted percent with 3.4 GHz YOU what the fuck threw the video with 4.5 I'll have it...

You're definitely on something sit. Show me where, to whom, when and what video I threw?

1Archangel1 14.06.20

pochtipushkin
I'm here with?

p
pochtipushkin 14.06.20

1Archangel1
Hmmmm. . .

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.06.20

What's going on?

H
HAKS 14.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
the disclosed graphics card) and so people comp going to buy

B
Bombardirovschik 14.06.20

Guys, I changed the thermal paste and the computer is not working! like normally smeared on it.
What could be wrong?

Spoiler

R
Roy jons 14.06.20

Bomber
So you're not correctly put, watch the video in YouTube how to smear thermopaste processor

R
Roy jons 14.06.20

Bomber

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.06.20

HAAKS
and people comp going to buy
I understood it. Why are you so hard on top of swearing going on?

H
HAKS 14.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
it did abuse the mats are like no ,not someone who does not threaten, Skype not name, address do not ask)))) communicates well people usually all.