3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FaHaT_STalKeRa 14.06.20 09:53 pm

Is it normal PC?

Desktop gaming computer Game PC G777 (OZ.561960.G777)
Color: black
Features
Alternative title Gaming computer Game G777 (Intel Core i7-6700 3.4 GHz, 16Gb DDR4, 2Tb, 120Gb SSD, DVD-RW, nVidia GeForce GTX 1080 8Gb, 750W, Windows 10 Home, OZ.561960.G777)
Type System unit
Series Game PC G777
Country of origin Russia
Year of production 2016
Here are the features PC.Tomorrow I'm going to buy.Only here I doubt about the processor.But consultants say that everything will pull.But still,tell me what you think about the processor.Still 122к to spread,and if the processor is bad then you will not return then.
118 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 14.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Spoleczenstwo. In General terms, for our discussion, then lit the empty flood (I):
Eugene Astrakhan believes that the i7-6700 will not disclose gtx 1070/1080, I vehemently argued that without problems. Next he took in hand, began to argue that the frequency of the processor about, I have proved that many do not get, frequency detection is not affected, and her love of the game, it second, meanwhile, is the turbo frequency i7-6700 to 4000. And then got out and loading textures and stuff is gone, but immediately closed...
Then all moved on to the question of what the i5 is enough, you can do without the i7, Yes, I admit, but something suddenly surfaced a theme that the i5 and i7 stuff games throw video lark where i5-6500 bent under 100% load. I wanted to deny it, but threw just one more discussion about how processors take the same i7-4790 loaded under 100%, and he can't believe it. In rise of the tomb raider and watch dogs 2, thus safely holding 70-85-95-100%. And I inquired, and tried to figure out what happened and how it is. Meanwhile, in parallel, there was a question about processorswith games, and it brought up GTA 5, but that loads the CPU, on my system unit, in predelah there is 30%, then the game is optimized well.
Can you answer like an expert? Video from the top, under the spoiler, not one. Astrakhantsev said that optimization - loading under 100% CPU, and keeps 90-100%. Not all video is 75%, but even this much. What do you think yourself?
P. S. For what was then, don't answer, come looking and jokes.
P. P. S. the kid was going to get ready sistemnik, you know ,it is better to collect yourself, and that's helped, argued that it is better to save and collect with a friend or forum - it is cheaper and more practical.
Here's another classic joke

H
HAKS 14.06.20

Roy jons
a ritual straight)))

S
Sergey Atroshko 14.06.20

The boy,not the Assembly? ahah seriously? Entire bought? Generally the comp is cool,all games dB on high can draw and another 2 years will be enough for news! But I wish he Regarde gathered for a lesser price!!

S
Sergey Atroshko 14.06.20

Bomber
ahahahahahahh hope this is a joke.

R
Roy jons 14.06.20

DMG EX777
Advice buy another processor with the same brand i7

R
Roy jons 14.06.20

DMG EX777
Here is a possible http://www.dns-shop.ru/product/f0e0ec6ba4863330/processor-intel-core-i7-7700k/

n
nikita2112 14.06.20

pochtipushkin
And how does the chipset affect performance? Memory controllers and pci-e integrated with the processor. The chipset only controls the low speed peripherals sata, usb, etc.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.06.20

VOVAN WOLF
Healthy!
And so, starting with this horror:
Welcome. In General terms, for our discussion, then lit the empty flood (I):
Eugene Astrakhan believes that the i7-6700 will not disclose gtx 1070/1080, I vehemently argued that without problems. Next he took in hand, began to argue that the frequency of the processor about, I have proved that many do not get, frequency detection is not affected, and her love of the game, it second, meanwhile, is the turbo frequency i7-6700 to 4000. And then got out and loading textures and stuff is gone, but immediately closed...
When I got the second clip I decided to experiment with a decent overclocking, BUT especially not until he began to disperse percents and moreover even banned auto overclocking it (4.00-4.2) and decided to check out this: pull And whether the i7-6700K with a frequency of 4.00 two well-overclocked gtx 1080. The answer is NO. In some games loaded on 89-93%
I decided to put on some default up 94-96% is not bad)
Did everything in the Witcher 3, where SLI works perfect!
Then I decided again to disperse some, but also to raise the frequency of the CPU manually to 4.5.
In the end, the workload vidyahu get the maximum of 99% (as we know to value 100% is possible only if a strong temperature vidyahu or hard overheating) So in SLI maximum load 99%
I have concluded that for SLI is among the top vidyahu need a modern, moderately overclocked I7 and i7 do not have for 80-135 pieces.
And now arises the complete output:
A ;.. i7-6700 does not pull, ONE 1080, not to mention the 1070?)))))
The korifan i5-4690K (4.6) pulls overclocked GTX 1070, it does not figure case. Everywhere download the 99%

throw video lark where i5-6500 bent under 100% load. I wanted to deny it, but threw just one more discussion about how processors take the same i7-4790 loaded under 100%,
Hmmm, how strange. Do not believe! Among my friends and acquaintances were similar only when the quality came out not the first tablet Lark and it was loaded to the eyeballs all operative (miner if that wasn't there)
In my practice this happened if the percent of lemon, if the miner, if overheating of the Prots, if Prots can not cope with videhoe/mi if trouble in the tablet. But that is just an empty place where the CPU is friends with videshi where the system is not virus... I Wish I could say – I WANT to BELIEVE, but I will say, it is utter nonsense that the occupancy percent was 100%

Meanwhile, in parallel, there was a question about processorswith games, and it brought up GTA 5, but that loads the CPU, on my system unit, in predelah there is 30%, then the game is optimized well.
Right, loading 30-36% I one and two vidjagame checked in GTA 5. Percent also checked with acceleration and without.

Astrakhantsev said that optimization - loading under 100% CPU, and keeps 90-100%. Not all video is 75%, but even this much.
Where the Stakhanovite took a percent? What is it? Why am I wrong?
But, Hey) I know how to do it! Just put a very very low resolution in the game ( e.g. 800 x 600) take two TITANIUM X (Pascal) and most importantly put I3)))) Here I believe. Download vidyahu will be 1-2%, and utilization percent will be 101% out of a hundred!!! So that he was right))))

better to collect yourself, and that's helped, argued that it is better to save and collect with a friend or forum - it is cheaper and more practical
And then the bozos who buy ready-made assemblies, Oh, how often I see service center)))
Now any adequat collects components parts. And safer and cheaper!

W
WWQ 14.06.20

6700 in stock will pull even titanium, but if the XS... I think there will be not a big loss because of the lines , and of frequency have 4.5+ will.
A friend 6700 4.9 , the difference between 4.5 and can be attributed to error in games, but between 4.0 and 4.5 there is a big difference in games , and parrots. In short have a good after 4.5 corn starts. My 6850 is also the most after 4.2 , the increase is tiny, the simpler the cache drive...

W
WAga 14.06.20

Was 2017, and people still think the CPU needs to pull the video card...

T
Timur Asailov 14.06.20

WAga
LOL. that is, the percent does not matter , and Celeron 1080gtx will work on full ????

W
WAga 14.06.20

Timur Akilov
It all depends on the specific game or 3D application. If there is very little work for the CPU then put at least sly.
For example, if someone wants to play some sort of game which voracious the graphics card and virtually no CPU you can put 1080 to the simple percent provided that it does not load more than 90%.

T
Timur Asailov 14.06.20

WAga
So this exception, in most games the CPU is loaded well, and I'm talking about games that are considered to be not available - dependent , for example, where the same core i5-loaded percent 60% max. Therefore, I say that the processor reveals a video card or not. And this is clearly seen, especially in processorsamsung games where already core i7-loaded at 70-80 protsetov. That is, there is a direct correlation to CPU and video card. And buying a bunch of say core i3 and 1080gtx -in most games, the download card will not exceed 60-70%, when the percent is under 100% loaded. But if we believe that percent not disclose the video - then download the video card would be at 100% always, regardless of the load on the processor and what actually power it.

PS not for nothing, many talking about the BottleNeck , so you need picking up a config to see what would CPU enough to obsecene full load video cards in all applications.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 14.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
SpoilerWhat the i7-6700 does not pull, ONE 1080, not to mention the 1070? - Yes, that was an argument, a myth dispelled.
Interesting information tossed. You could take a i7-6800k, as I understand it, quite a bit falls short. Okay, let's leave this little topic and move on to the subject of CPU usage. I understand you did not watch the video that was off I googled, I will simplify, throw in a couple. However, confused by this, still no response. In General, focus on the video, it's kind of silly - trust but verify. Soon I will check on your, the same Lark. But, it really is strange, here, there ,almost in every video, with different processors:
Here download of 60+, meanwhile, and 75-90% is the place to be. In the premises, I noticed, the download is smaller in an open world - more.
All the same i5 4690K & GTX 1070 FPS Test and Settings
i5 4690k, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming
Here's the catch:
Rise Of The Tomb Raider GTX 1070 G1 GAMING & i5 6600K
I don't know, maybe tear out of context, not at all so, he said, came out in the open world, began to grow download, left in hallways - less.
Watch Dogs 2 1080p - from the first frame from 70% to 100
The same
These videos can naruto much ,especially if you carefully follow them. Coincidence, I think not!
Not all videos, but that download big. In General, seats torn out, a particular video that they have in common? Well, not until you check not know. I think the same .that all this is nonsense, because the topic is about CPU usage would be a long time. And there can not be found. Maybe because no one paid particular attention not paying and I did not pay. In General, on a lark, I'll check, wanted the top-10 as a second system to put DX12 to drive, to look at, though what he gives.

m
masha 14.06.20

It is not capacity, since capacity is enough. Increase speed, but reduce the capacity of a tire.
Even at slow speeds, but with the wide tyres, with a large number of conductors, all will work fine. Parallel to connect.
Will release a normal video card with orizanol bus, and felled all the slow memory.

C
Cidorovich 14.06.20

DMG EX777
To play Tetris itself

z
zhimipe 14.06.20

When you buy a computer more than 100 thousand rubles. You please write where are you getting this money, what job and what salary - just wondering.
The person who asked is it normal to comp for 120 thousand, lives in Blagoveshchensk. In Blagoveshchensk, Carl!!!

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 14.06.20

zhimipe
I'm the same ask myself this question lately numerous threads:
3 примера1) Here Andrеy79 (Vladivostok) collects his computer for 100 000 - 250 000 rubles;
advise what components купитьhttp://forums.playground.ru/hardware/posovetujte_kakie_komplektuyuschie_kupit-926362/
2) Here danil29102 gets a laptop of up to 150 thousand;
Help to choose the laptop to 150кhttp://forums.playground.ru/hardware/notebook/pomogite_vybrat_nout_do_150k-926374/
3) Yesterday talked with a retired-disabled (Dimson_62, Ryazan), who took a loan of 100 thousand to buy a computer the Beast (as in profile) with an income of 8000 rubles. Has he removed your comments, but I added in the form of a screenshot in my messages:
On this forum: about neposrat on dvuh-ядерникеhttp://forums.playground.ru/watch_dogs_2/tech/po_povodu_nipaigrat_na_dvuh_yadernike-926387/
The gang amassed a Bank took, nothing else (GTA online will teach), scattered towns, and are now buying computers, messages came through around the same time.
Coincidence, I think not!
P. S. of Course, the ruble is devalued, everything is much more expensive, including the electronics in 2-2,5 times. It turns out, before such a system unit cost 50 thousand. Play less than steel, hoard, prize, take, save, take a loan, sell the old one. I would like sometimes to treat, however, is not the time now, such gifts to give. Not for nothing, now, in my opinion, when renting from the Bank account, amounts over $ 100 thousand, are interested in: - where did you get that kind of money?