3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mousebreaker 14.06.20 10:22 pm

Impressions of the game (The Vanishing of Ethan Carter)

After several postponements the game finally available to download on steam. Who bought (or downloaded) and already tried it, what are your first impressions..

PS Sorry, Russian language is not delivered

67 Comments
Sort by:
v
vad231437 14.06.20

Who knows what kind of as much as 1.1 GB of Steam I have now shakes for this game?

I
Igorrus 14.06.20

The graph is great, but with such a schedule, we need to have clouds in the sky were moving, just nonsense, or a glitch!!!!!!!!!

B
Beirut 14.06.20

The scenery and the forest are drawn well inside the houses of course could be better and paint the interior.
Now how about the game, there are more questions than answers
The plot is nonsense of the pole under the absinthe? ten of the puzzles on the entire game? the incentive 400r to see the scenery? 250R for the soundtrack?
Then I look a break and write a masterpiece you guys could more accurately write what break and where shedever 1.5 hour game???

S
SinJin 14.06.20

godsmack
There is one time when mine will come down)

R
Ramzes181276 14.06.20

On the level with the teleporters pleased moonshine. And they want to drink cheaply !!!

p
peremech 14.06.20

Paz, this game as the best graphics and optimization for ios7

D
Don Thomas Falcone 14.06.20

The game has left mixed feelings, because it has both pluses and minuses. The main positive quality of the game, as you know, is the graphics and design. Such a gorgeous pictures, I haven't seen (and probably never). You just want to score on the story and gameplay, and just slowly walk (just walk, not run) on location, looking at this beautiful piece of land. And when you rapture out of the woods and I think that the cooler did not see it before you open even more spectacular distant views. The atmosphere is just off the charts. It seems like you're in a reality that's here breathe in the fresh mountain air of the mountains, to which just seen, and in five meters from you here zagorcic a mountain stream. The whole picture complements to great music.
By the way, to my surprise, such a beautiful graphics eats up very little resources. And my shitty camp, which has long been forgotten what maximum speed, dragged this game on the game, without lags and other heresies.
But in the game and cons. It's the story and gameplay. One gets the impression that they were clearly unnecessary and undeveloped, inscribed in the General picture rather as a complement than as the basis of the game. And so obviously that's not what I want from a AAA project. The plot is patently schizophrenic delusions. Who (like me) waited a full detective with the search for the killer, with clues and twists and turns, drama and realism may be disappointed. Everything that happens can be described as:
Spoiler....mentally ill family is brutally killing each other on the background of some supernatural mystery. Or maybe it's all just a fantasy of Ethan Carter?... the end.
With geympleya also did not work. Banal quest type find something, read something... If you know what to do, the game for a couple of hours. If a little blunt - a little bit longer. To divide the action into 10 small missions. But to understand in General will be difficult. And if in some cases you see a puddle of blood and I understand that someone was killed, and how? - to look for you; all you fucking know and why of chasing an astronaut through the woods or run through the magical portals in the old house in search of the secret room with the moonshine (caught the essence?).
In the end, the game was very beautiful, but it is clearly not enough. 8/10

K
Konstantinum 14.06.20

want Skyrim with this graphics

b
bakshish 14.06.20

Awesome game!!!

T
Timur-menge 14.06.20

Krayzis 3 with their recommended smokes aside in comparison with this game

e
efiop3210 14.06.20

The game is passed!!!

Simply a masterpiece... Not intricate gameplay, amazing story, excellent graphics!!!
Standing clap to the developers.

I will not spoil the plot, but this game should go to the end!!!!!

H
Hanabishi 14.06.20

Cool, just a sample of leveldizayn, baryzhnyh treadell need to learn from the creators of the game. Worked even better the notorious skurka, UE3 is still in the ratio of graphics/performance gorgeous.

G
Griboriy Les 14.06.20

Just yesterday started to play, although predicted, great product! Have not played much in like, but here it was impossible to change Melaju!
He wanted to pay attention - still held in his order did not work: 1) after the bridge, there are two houses - the sorcerer on the left and right Crankcases, I started with the sorcerer's home and not been able to figure out the order of the portals, as need order was in the Carter house, which already was not to be, for approaching the threshold of the nose appeared a door (maybe a bug)
2) there was a bug with the chronology of the cemetery, not switched the order of the fragments, saved the restarted.

Probably like a slightly botched the passage is used to preview the guides, which killed a lot of time, one poficiency a bug with the drop in lift near the dam which was worth it, and sapolil this mission dead in the mine.

I wanted to ask who had the game - did anyone with the same bug probably still have 'sex'???

R
RESlDENT 14.06.20

where the sniper rifle is (although who(what) in the game to shoot), or is it a joke?

f
fargood 14.06.20

Yes, the game is not bad, pity they managed not to optimize graphics. in some places, sometimes so everything was shaking then felt sick. in the end, the end, and Gras generally hovered here and inspect it. pressed that is not for here.

P
Poehavshiy Bred 14.06.20

[RezidenT]
first, find a grenade in the woods.

n
night-hawk 14.06.20

recorded his impressions in this video)

m
mr. SD 14.06.20

Impression of the game is very good! Started to play it, even knowing about the game itself. The first twenty minutes, and just walked and enjoyed the atmosphere, which felt very good. Great graphics, great sound, great experiences.

l
lookaway 14.06.20

best game this year.

L
Luddanik 14.06.20

Oh,I envy people who twenty minutes enjoying the empty reel at the beautifully rendered virtual world. Fantastic idiocy. Not like the game, to me the beauty of the game world was enough for the first 30 seconds,then I wanted action,and by action I mean not a first person shooter,but simply a development of the plot. Here unfortunately there are none,or rather,the idea is interesting,what it reminded Alan Wake,but it remained an idea,all murder investigations and fantasies Ethan would fit in 40 minutes,the rest of the time was spent on wandering through the empty woods and fields. Friends,this is a game and the game involves action,here the action is missing,as I already said,and in order to admire nature,I can sit in the car and go into the real woods with kebabs and close friends.