3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mousebreaker 14.06.20 10:22 pm

Impressions of the game (The Vanishing of Ethan Carter)

After several postponements the game finally available to download on steam. Who bought (or downloaded) and already tried it, what are your first impressions..

PS Sorry, Russian language is not delivered

67 Comments
Sort by:
E
ESCsur 14.06.20

Graphene in the game is good, but the shadows really there, and the aliasing is very bad...

J
JulesMassenet 14.06.20

In the beginning of the game, in the forest you can find the TVs or what it is, facing each other vertically, the combination is easy to guess, then there will be an astronaut in a spacesuit and have to run through the woods behind him, then there will be UFOs and we'll fly away somewhere into the universe :) there bolasco will have to read this Easter eggs are so cool or how it should be ? :))

N
Nemezis 14.06.20

J P
will appear the astronaut is in a spacesuit and have to run through the woods behind him, then there will be UFOs and we'll go somewhere in the universe

All right, dude, you passed the game! :D

In General, HUD. the design of the game is excellent, and where not turn the Wallpaper on your desktop:

E
ESCsur 14.06.20

Paz! 10 out of 10, God 10 out of 10!!1

h
hollo0w 14.06.20

Nemesis
Totally agree.
So far only started, solved two murders, Travis and Dale.
But no words, Unreal Engine 3 has never looked so awesome, IMHO it is the most beautiful game in terms of design, the level is even higher than Dear Esther, well, there are technologies not allowed but still.
One problem, a very short game, because to die you can not run the game for 2-3 hours.
Music like the graphics, wonderful.
Game from the category Must have moreover developed please very very little, buy the guys definitely.
Spolecenske which will start to crow about the lack of localization go teach English.
J P
Lol I just poked through it and scored, then went, it turns out nothing :D

V
VitoAcidrain 14.06.20

The game - my compliments.
Gorgeous, meditative landscapes, good sound.
A game for relaxation.

F
Fatum Sibir 14.06.20

Those who say that games are not art, need to show The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

If they say that it's not perfect - carefully put in the bag the game disc and a pair of dumbbell, and then beat them with these people.

a
animator404 14.06.20

Liked the game. At first glance it may seem that horror, but no.
Beautiful nature, original, not boring puzzles.
PS: the astronaut and flying in space he smiled

S
Spartacus1971 14.06.20

Here is the graph of the highest level,the scenery is fascinating,especially in 3d and on the big screen,the effect of presence is overwhelming.

v
vovadjo 14.06.20

Yes guys I have this Irina waited a long time and now finally came, the first impressions are stunning in a good way, music, design, in can be seen immediately what the developer did with the soul, and not as now rivet for the year, AAA projects with the words we have a game of hrafnista and her super-plot, play a total of about 3hours and the game does not get bored, I advise everyone who has not yet oprobyvat.

R
Roland From Gilead 14.06.20

These games now - piece product. A great work of designers and artists, decent sound design, perfectly transmitting/creating an atmosphere, great graphics, amazing detail of the game world and a complete sense of presence and belonging. Special disadvantages not found within 4 hours of the game. Fans of Lovecraft - a definite must-have, because the developers, as I see it was inspired by him. My rating is 9.8. Great game. The developers are worthy of praise for such an interesting project, executed at the highest level. This game... although to call it the game not really dares, but nevertheless, has its own unique atmosphere, it has a soul.

Is required for the inspection of all. Such games are today - the greatest rarity.

3Dionis 14.06.20

Hell, I'm impressed! Just a terrific game. Such forests and of landshaftov I'm still in the games not seen - design and attention to detail above and beyond. Each stone a soul drawn. Study of internal abandoned houses - this is fucking rich. Go with an open mouth and admire everybody))). Music and atmosphere is great. Optimization is excellent. All to try.

v
vvvjust 14.06.20

good game. the plot is interesting, though short

about the graphics - Yes, she's just incredible, when you consider that the game works on DX9!!!

L
Lightninggg 14.06.20

M
Metal-FD 14.06.20

Put 10-ku game!
___'m sorry that such things are a relative rarity for the modern gaming industry! Extremely high-quality combination of the visual component and semantic filling!!! And this is all despite the fact that the picture draws us to the engine eight years ago (!). Mouths here parzival and graphoanalyst and oldskulschiki! And honestly, there is something! Nature is just fascinating for its lively and naturalness! And no in game some super-crisp HD textures and fantastic light and shadow! Just the scenery is copied from the actually existing corners of the Earth and competently transferred in interactive 3D! It's all because the human talent...and attitude! The natives of People Can Fly write old dried paint the masterpieces of world art!
___And the component of the story with Lavrovski bloom is intriguing the farther - the deeper! Perhaps the story is told in the game is not new... but as a masterly and fresh it is presented to the player through the original in-game gameplay!
___The Vanishing of Ethan Carter without exaggeration - a masterpiece of the modern gaming industry in particular, and interactive entertainment culture in General! Such products, being a in fact the main engine of progress of a particular branch of art, after the lapse of time will be inscribed in Golden letters in new history of modern interactive entertainment!

z
zakonjons 14.06.20

Yes the game is good!!!the story,graphics and even optimize THERE!!!!rating 9 out of 10.....200%

v
vovadjo 14.06.20

It has been just that game, all super the plot was much as actually ending the game. Actually I really was waiting for her and this is the 1st game which uses photo-realistic textures, due to this and so the graphics in the game.

M
Megapikal 14.06.20

The game is fantastically beautiful,especially the ending)))Suddenly! 10 out of 10 SUPER,no words!

c
ctrl_ 14.06.20

Megapikal
Unexpectedly? OO For me it was the main version at the time of the meeting with the astronauts in the forest (near the tram). Immediately emerged the idea that it's all one big fantasy of a child. And when I passed the room of the sorcerer and was greeted by the tentacles of an octopus it's all good.

PS: what I really wanted after playing this game is to see the game the same as the visual performance but with open world and on the theme of survival. That would be great.

T
TG1K986 14.06.20

A MASTERPIECE! Will long be remembered in memory. Very sensitive and emotional is not advised, because a tragedy!