3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mousebreaker 14.06.20 10:22 pm

Impressions of the game (The Vanishing of Ethan Carter)

After several postponements the game finally available to download on steam. Who bought (or downloaded) and already tried it, what are your first impressions..

PS Sorry, Russian language is not delivered

67 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pelmen dobra 14.06.20

Great game. Good, but not enough!
Autumn theme so cool is implemented. Everything is left to chance! Music that changes from place to place, and which does not irritate the never. The abundance of greenery, swaying blades of grass and twigs, the water shimmering in the sunset like a real - Yes, I haven't enjoyed the picture.

N
Nikolay Shinkarev 14.06.20

Awesome game!!! headphones are generally a thrill to play it. b plenty of games. the ending of course.... suddenly..

v
vanoz13 14.06.20

How many hours is the game?

v
vegas99 14.06.20

went for 2.5 hours.... hmm....

s
saa0891 14.06.20

Very nice graphics,really beautiful,the picture is impressive,except Skyrima I do not remember where such a beautiful,fabulous and fascinating picture,artists and designers are very talented people.
Chic music.

But very boring,little gameplay and some sort of action,very few puzzles and riddles,I don't like quests,probably more, and this is my impression.
By the way nothing more than screwed Russian language,I think because of this, many have not bought the game,because the game is really a work of art.

K
Khadzhit 14.06.20

Like any game, it has its pros and cons. The main and only advantage (my personal opinion) is the graphics. Here it is
AWESOME . But otherwise nothing interesting. Rove, himself, at the beautiful location, what to do, why you do it. Of course they have something at the beginning saying that they will not lead us by the hand through the story, but could at least hint that as a Yes. And it turns out GG to get a letter from the boy, which is written about something awful and everything. If you do not read the description for the game, it did not understand what was happening. Well, the graphics are GORGEOUS . Good old Unreal Engine 3 alive.

A
AP203 14.06.20

The work of artists at the height. Went, examining every stone, every model. The only thing that saddened me is the poor interactivity. Overall though the game is exciting, which keeps from beginning to end.

M
Meniuris 14.06.20

If you don't consider this game a horror, you are wrong. When the mine came down on me half-dead I shit bricks)

v
vegas99 14.06.20

Dagestan-the land of mountains and black-and-white prior
no, of course the game is gorgeous no doubt, BUT very short. 8.5 deserves.

V
VenomSRT 14.06.20

The main problem of this game is that the developers do not have lead by the hand" player. I watched a few playthroughs of different streamers and they all had problems with the passage of the plot. Some moments were missed. Because of this, I think, some feeling of emptiness and incomprehensibility of the plot. Including many obscure mechanics ' with fly words that need to be put together. As a result, some flying game so do not understand anything, while others spend time seeking what is not clear in the farthest corners, spending a lot of time on useless running around.

M
Meniuris 14.06.20

Even it is not clear what type of game can be attributed, on the one hand it is open, and with another corridor. It seems you can turn off the main road, but you still need to go back on it to continue on my way. Well, if you do not spend time walking around the farthest corners, it just may be something to skip. In this game you just need to look under every Bush, in order to fully understand the plot.

L
Le Gaspilleur 14.06.20

The picture is great. Extremely rare AutoSave annoying. By car from Sentira for locations to go was not bad, the graphic similarity of the markedly visible. And all lovers of quests probably will agree with me that it is better Sublustrum can only be Phobos 1953, and provided that it hasn't played in Sublustrum.

K
Konstantinum 14.06.20

waiting on ps4

S
Spartacus1971 14.06.20

Passed the game,may I say that shedevralnye toy.

T
Tomas Freeze 14.06.20

I really liked the game atmosphere utrachennoy from the modern electronic world,I dream to go to such a mountainous area to live,and then BAM and I was there where the dream of a lifetime to settle.A huge dam and bridges very impressed,beautiful forest,pine,birch,beauty,is that fresh mountain air I lacked for a complete sense of presence,even wanted the monitor on the entire wall to more to behold the beauty of the world is not polluted by man.Well, in the history of the game we saw this, Yes,horror, no not felt,mostly admiring the countryside.I'm happy with ,I would like more of these games .
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

v
vad231437 14.06.20

In General, it cannot be called a game. This is a sketch of the chic decorations. But the game here at least. Some basic jobs to wit, a few letters, some fragmentary conversations. That's really it. Open world - big. But why, if it is empty? In addition to this, and yet history just scattered around the world and takes place mostly in any order that does not add to the already chaotic narrative, harmony. It's a shame, I expected more: for example, saturation. After all, how many they could accommodate.

B
BioGen 14.06.20

This is certainly a breakthrough and great atmospheric to the bone game,was surprised when a colorful and unusual entourage appeared in front of me,all very pleasant and a reference to Lavkrafta,I would give GOTI this game a long time ago is not seen in games!

S
SinJin 14.06.20

Igruha very beautiful! Every object and area of unique topography, landscapes are fascinating, and while it is perfectly optimized - my iron Mesozoic era pull this game at maximum while maintaining acceptable fps. And at the same time, the developers have not forgotten about the story, which sucks and deserves special praise. Solely quality project, a rarity these days. I bow to the developers!

s
slawok76 14.06.20

10/10 Beautiful, atmospheric game! And the forest and the dungeon...! Wonderful!

g
godsmack 14.06.20

Yeah, such a schedule is not AAA project - no words. When there was the main menu, I said - nah, can't be, probably pre-recorded video. But when I run the game, I sat and stuck, and could not believe that this is UE3.
And now a question for last game. Tell me, is it horror? Is it scary or frightening moments? Just don't like horror, but the game I really want to have.