3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grand gangstar 14.06.20 10:24 pm

All about merchants. (Resident Evil 4)

People who write,add their opinions about the dealer.As he moved from one place to another,as he vaschee got there.
78 Comments
Sort by:
f
feyfolken 14.06.20

I thought they are different people...

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.06.20

His eyes glow and you can assume that he is also infected with Las plagas.
In General, these games can not be much to pay attention on traders,IMHO.You also need to be purchased?Here's a merchant.And where it doesn't matter.
With the same success it is possible to think where in marvel Ultimate Alliance at every step circles saves, and the change team...

J
Jashin-sama 14.06.20

And who said that he moved from one place to another? (Actually, I do not think everyone else said. It is necessary to add that he cleans Leon, killing ganados)
Actually, I think that it is quite different people...bad people... doesn't matter. In General, deprived of history and biography of the characters of the game, created just in order to diversify the procurement process of weapons.

S
Syri 14.06.20

Aha, only the dealer got some guys not dishonest - ammo does not sell, greedy!

p
poruchik_99 14.06.20

He teleport:)

f
feyfolken 14.06.20

And if that merchant to kill at the first meeting - more of him never will meet?

S
SGate 14.06.20

There's also a few shops, clearly he is not alone.

S
Syri 14.06.20

There are several shops, he's clearly not alone.)

Aha, an army of cloned merchants!

p
poruchik_99 14.06.20

LaisT merchants you can at least kill everyone. But then, without upgrading weapons, the game will be difficult to pass.

J
Jashin-sama 14.06.20

And if that merchant to kill at the first meeting - more of him never will meet?

Nothing of the sort. I he fell under, so to speak, cross-fire and died from my round fired by a bullet in there somewhere, but then it appeared as if nothing had happened. Just think, a few guess to kill these traders. Why? If only hands were scratched, but there is, in my opinion, is to kill someone:)

g
grand gangstar 14.06.20

Interesting.And the trader had been killed? There vrodeb if he and castle moved to the island then it must be the boat.And when Leon said that the island will explode the roller,as shown, burning blue flame.So the dealer heard it.But the question is:if he had to get off the island?.Well, if he runs so fast from one place to another, then Yes.But even in missions where Hell begin to play(2-5 chapters) dealer stands nearby.The feeling that he is for it runs!I for a moment thought that he was a B@BNIC.

S
SGate 14.06.20

Aha, an army of cloned merchants!
Aha, an army klonirovanie redneck!

f
feyfolken 14.06.20

Nothing of the sort. I he fell under, so to speak, cross-fire and died from my round fired by a bullet in there somewhere, but then it appeared as if nothing had happened. Just think, a few guess to kill these traders. Why? If only hands were scratched, but there is, in my opinion, is to kill someone:)

Well so that's why I'm getting that this is not one and the same person...

g
grand gangstar 14.06.20

Well, if it is a clone. KTOZH CLONED HIM?

g
grand gangstar 14.06.20

Damn, and it would be cool if the mercenaries would not be Hank and the dealer :).

J
Jashin-sama 14.06.20

KTOZH CLONED HIM?
Wesker!! When something goes wrong, or happens any infection.... Well, or just don't know whom to blame - bring down Wesker! He is not mad will:D

If on, then this is definitely not one and the same person. It's all just... a character is introduced to enhance the process to upgrade weapons and purchase.

P
Percival CoX 14.06.20

and I think that it is the same infected like many, simply it is manifested differently, it became very quick response and it can very quickly find the short path (Leon and Ada they just simply do not notice), but about death - why then Leon respawned at the checkpoints? just his other spawn points IMHO

D
Den_Shul 14.06.20

He came from the game WarCraft 3 !

S
SGate 14.06.20

Here it is nothing to do to run for Leon everywhere.
This is a clan of merchants, so the clothes are the same, but the faces are different, just for a bandage are seen.
PlayGround.ruPlayGround.ru

B
Bolnorez 14.06.20

Maybe vendors are real Los Iluminados?