3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grand gangstar 14.06.20 10:24 pm

All about merchants. (Resident Evil 4)

People who write,add their opinions about the dealer.As he moved from one place to another,as he vaschee got there.
78 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zorran 14.06.20

miraluka
It's not exactly because if you think about what Clan Los Iluminados to help Leon save Ashley (to help I mean the weapons Cabinet and wastebasket)
And they are really similar to clones and (sometimes eyes) and voice, but here you can at least argue forever who they are.

S
Slavyan JeST 14.06.20

Pro Doc limitee Aha, an army of cloned merchants!

PPC AMUSED,INCIDENTALLY REMEMBER WHERE WE FIRST TIME MEET THE MERCHANT I DID SO SEMBARI ME THEY WENT THIS MERCHANT NETRONOME EVEN,IN FACT HE WAS INFECTED BUT SOMETHING OR SOMETHING ELSE

K
Konkurist 14.06.20

A handful of homeless people that help new people here who are traders!:-)

S
Slavyan JeST 14.06.20

or they're druggies or Leon just glitches after the plug and he thinks that the weapons he is selling and in fact he has one!)))

T
Twiggy691 14.06.20

What crap you are!!!
Leon just can't be at several locations simultaneously, so it seems that the huckster perebegaet from one place to another!!! By the way, no one thought, under the theory that the shopkeeper, a member of the same organization which operates the Leon...
And about the eyes... and the fact that he can speak normally... the Mayor can also say...

g
grand gangstar 14.06.20

the same organization which operates the Leon...
Can be............
Performed by torquez the job.......vypolneny his back and did not want to go because I found a swag and became a merchant......

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 14.06.20

XDDDD

Sarcomancy can only envy your imagination and resourcefulness! :)

G
Garold 14.06.20

The dealer is an animated treasure chest from the 2nd and 3rd parts :)))

F
FinaS 14.06.20

No, the game is simply planned that the player is always moving forward and logrover - behind him, or rather, for the money. He is one of the infected, but not devoid of human mind) Why would he kill someone who is going to pay??? Would have killed Leon - did not get so much money! So the type runs for Leon and Ada. What's the difference, I Leon still shot!)) If we are to clean up the island from all ganados - so thorough!)))

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 14.06.20

Anyway in the end all will fall to hell XD

G
Glucker 14.06.20

Interestingly, and who everywhere, like Santa Claus throwing his treasure and ammunition? And why the huckster is a treasure map, but he does not run behind them? Eh? Because this is a TRANSFER of DRAWING!!! Smarita: 1) To rescue the daughter of the President of the United States has sent ONE special, albeit very steep. BL* if for example daughter was kidnapped from me, I would have gathered men from all the neighbouring villages would have sold the house, bought a tank (ischo better heavy bomber) be moved to knead Jandosov to hell.
2) From the above we can conclude that either zombies are not real (it is no accident that from them even a wet spot left?!), either the President just wants to get rid of Laziness and hysterical daughters at the same time :-)
3) If it does Draw, it becomes clear the presence of traders. I would not be surprised at the range of products consists of a cheeseburger, pizza and Coca-Cola with ice. And after all Ashley-no one, even Sadler didn't want to kill: the type will look mean Leon spider, papier-mache, look at his pale face and wet jeans, will durocit the applause of the audience a bouquet of flowers, box of chocolates and a actress, who played Ashley (no zagrimirovannyh red eyes and light wig-quite a cute girl).
In General, a kind of mega-attraction, it turns out :-) I would love to play the role of a dude with a chainsaw, or dynamite weapons because Leon didn't present (thanks to the dealer), and cut off their heads, dissolving corpses - all things David Copperfield (he's figured out how dissolve the statue of Liberty!). And worn with a wild cry, throw firecrackers, waving their axes - we all love, especially if you paid for it (extras after all)
Here it is, Resident evil 4 :-)

F
FinaS 14.06.20

XD))) Interesting version...))))

S
Serg PROFI 14.06.20

Just a huckster,without which it would go hard

[
[Ga1g3] 14.06.20

sent ONE special, albeit very steep.

One, and even with some pathetic pistol :) actually, CAPCOM'ovtsev players with this issue, apparently, have already got and therefore in part 5 of the traders has removed nafig. Apparently Chris, the guns in Africa by mail send xD So it is better to an unknown dealer than nothing at all.

P
Percival CoX 14.06.20

it is not present in the 5th part as it the import duty and sales tax for entry into Africa has not paid and he was arrested or simply not allowed xDDDD

[
[Ga1g3] 14.06.20

Percival CoX, in in, I about the same xD

D
DALLESSANDRO 14.06.20

The dealer is the guy from the movie-Teleport.B-)

R
RAZOR 1994 14.06.20

How about this theory? : Trader, an illegitimate brother of Salazar therefore do not attack zombies, and the blue fire is a distinctive sign of their brotherhood.It runs quickly due to the fact that can turn into a spider)))

A
AXEL 7 14.06.20

maybe they are afraid of the dealer because he carries around a whole Arsenal.

F
FinaS 14.06.20

If so, then what is a decent dealer not a megalomaniac, to not become instead of Saddler)))