3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grand gangstar 14.06.20 10:24 pm

All about merchants. (Resident Evil 4)

People who write,add their opinions about the dealer.As he moved from one place to another,as he vaschee got there.
78 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLNTS 14.06.20

Salesman-indeed one character,only he goes on the heels of Leon
I was angry that he had no cartridges for sale (but buy them from me he can) and shot him. What he gonnado? With the first shot dies (weakest pistol).
In another place there, and it's not.

L
Lady Racer 14.06.20

I burdova idea:
I think the dealer is mineralizatsiya a Ghost that can teleport from one place to another - you know, stupid assumption

S
Sanchez Ramirez 14.06.20

Dealer this cunning Jew. So it is not surprising that it trades under the noses of zombies and teleport to the other outlets.

q
qipfull 14.06.20

all video's main weapon - handgun, costume - standard. that is, the trader need for weapons. but there is a video where there is trgovec.

q
qipfull 14.06.20

resident evil 4 no merchant
who knows, he comes

M
MAKILAM 14.06.20

it's complicated. it is necessary to try.

M
MAKILAM 14.06.20

The dealer I thought it was Mr. welcom

p
poruchik_99 14.06.20

Ie, the whole game need to go with the knife first pistol, tabasom - which you will find on the wall in the house and grenades?

p
poruchik_99 14.06.20

Forgot to add: Even with the Butterfly.

q
qipfull 14.06.20

it's real. called the game for glitches and bugs

p
poruchik_99 14.06.20

qipfull and which are in the game glitches and bugs I che is not met.

q
qipfull 14.06.20

I don't know exactly, but I saw such a passage.

D
DetroitMan 14.06.20

Glucker
The tank is not enough, given that it's a different country, and the daughter still Presidnet US think on the basis of RE4 can Call of Duty one to do

l
lesha_lesha_9191bk.ru 14.06.20

I accidentally got in a dealer-dealer, by an explosive bullet and he died campaign always 0_O !?!?... I was scared, I didn't want) And I'm playing on hard even with the mod, the enemies already killed 1600 with something) and only just got out of the labs... I read your comments)) seems not so bad ))) if then it is not.) .. I'll write. (I was really scared so maliciously have him killed) without it I don't pass it I still have the infinite grenade launcher =) and elixirs.

U
Underground_zen 30.07.20

feyfolken
I think it is one and the same person trader like as if infected by Las plagas, I noticed when I am supposed to kill the merchant he does not disappear while other infected after death disappear with the bubbles

R
RestlessDreams91 30.07.20

Underground_zen
May 18, 2009 at 19:21

A
Alexidrik 28.02.21

Once I killed this merchant, I thought I would take possession of his wealth and weapons, yeah, right now, I fled. I loaded the previous save and did not tempt fate further.

U
Underground_zen 28.08.21

RestlessDreams91
so what? they still write here, lol