3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Posledovatel 14.06.20 10:43 pm

The plane crashed into the Black sea

What do you think? Until!! 92 passengers were killed, among them artists and journalists. This is the plane of the Ministry of defence, everything should be clear. So I ask, how long will flourish this criminal negligence led to the death of people!?
80 Comments
Sort by:
P
Posledovatel 14.06.20

Mayamenstate
well if you have every day state of emergency is the norm then definitely something will happen
and how does the song ...be careful,watch yourself..

t
y
yariko.v 14.06.20

Grandfather Sasay wrote:
this technique of the scoop yet, there is no one to repair, flies on the wood that fell
He sat down to refuel in Sochi. It looks like it is fueled with raw wood that is not enough rascacielo his engines.

y
yariko.v 14.06.20

Sergey Dobrovolskiy wrote:
Planes are safer than cars actually
Really?! And you know why? Let's not disturb the statistics, and logically think. Aircraft less than cars. Drivers of aircraft distsiplinirovanny than car drivers. And the only reason the planes are supposedly safer. In all other cases the car safer aircraft. After all, the car is in the natural environment of man, and the plane no.

Little argument? Stop the car, I'll go. Or. Stop the plane, I'll go. Who uses a plane that can not say the second sentence.

y
yariko.v 14.06.20

killerbot wrote:
but falling much less than in car accident fall
Really?! And you know why? All you need to compare in equal proportions! How many planes in the sky above Earth? How many vehicles only on the roads of Russia? Take the number of vehicles equal to the number of aircraft, and the space is equal to the globe, and it becomes clear that the car is safer. After all, the car is in the natural environment of man, and the plane no.

Still have doubts? Read the post the pysh, yariko.v

W
Wing42 14.06.20

yariko.v wrote:
The drivers of the planes...
Pilots.

y
yariko.v 14.06.20

Wing42
Thank you for your attentiveness. Well that is the drivers and not the riders wrote. And forgive me Russian language.

S
Shadowarm 14.06.20

Sadly,what else to say.Spectacle planes to fly,especially when the terms of a terrorism may 2017 less accidents,although I doubt it,every year is unique.

Z
ZONE93 14.06.20

did you know that people are falling out of bed died more often than plane crashes ?

S
Slava74oren 14.06.20

Something I do not believe in technical problems or human error, would not like another stab in the back...

M
Mr.Rifleman 14.06.20

Slava74oren wrote:
would not like another stab in the back...
Was thinking the same thing...

yariko.v wrote:
Really?! And you know why? Let's not disturb the statistics, and logically think. Aircraft less than cars. Drivers of aircraft distsiplinirovanny than car drivers. And the only reason the planes are supposedly safer. In all other cases the car safer aircraft. After all, the car is in the natural environment of man, and the plane no.

Little argument? Stop the car, I'll go. Or. Stop the plane, I'll go. Who uses a plane that can not say the second sentence.
Spend a few minutes watching.
Spoiler

P
Posledovatel 14.06.20

Mr.Rifleman
but if you take the statistics of the countries?

P
Porsche911GT3RS 14.06.20

By the way the Polish presidential plane which crashed in 2010, was also TU-154.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 14.06.20

stepanof
Obama in engine peed.

Z
Zlonchello 14.06.20

Russian Bear
Did you know that in modern warehouses are installing equipment scaring the birds so they don't poop on site?
And then the whole airfield, Carl!

M
MelShlemming 14.06.20

Rakszas
Oh well stuff to carry! Everyone knows that Obama is an agent of Putin.

R
Russian Bear 14.06.20

Zlonchello wrote:
And then the whole airfield, Carl!
The plane crashed over the sea, Carl!

m
masha 14.06.20

Do not understand the importance of the message of the ensemble of musicians into a hot spot. Drove people to watch the trough and drove in Gracey point. So for the government, was an important upcoming concert, is very important.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 14.06.20

bootmgr
bootmgr wrote:
Do not understand the importance of the message of the ensemble of musicians into a hot spot.
It was necessary to hold another concert instead of Palmyra, that the electorate believed in the tactical genius of Sun.

k
killerbot 14.06.20

yariko.v
what are you talking about, dumbass? it's scientifically proven - the plane is the safest mode of transport