3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skromnyj 15.06.20 04:08 pm

The most difficult moments in the game (Mafia 2)

held at the max difficulty,such for the entire game, there were two:
first when we should've killed Derek with Steve,it's still nothing but when they come into the building immediately Derek bitch threw a Molotov cocktail wherever I hid,only after ten attempts to understand how to get this location,and the second difficult point in the end of the game in the Observatory there, too, I had to Tinker,the rest of the special difficulties did not notice
70 Comments
Sort by:
j
joxxy 15.06.20

Also had problems in these missions.

U
Ukropchik 15.06.20

I, too, was high, and had no problems.

threw a Molotov cocktail wherever I hid,
Stand near the stairs to the left, and cocktails you will not reach.

But the Observatory I easy mission. The Chinese and then a little harder.

G
Grosse 15.06.20

The bus to the press to drive it was hard.. after that game removed. Importantly, from the dump go, then priiest, and there razdavlenny instead of brand new cars are the same. I'm 2000 bucks so pressed, I thought, can a sister's duty to give. And nifiga.. need for scripts.

J
Joui-Leone 15.06.20

The mission with Derek to suffer, but found an original way: you have to run to his office(inside, outside locked) and raced there to shoot, and in the last difficult place in the beginning, before bed. That's so...

t
tomason r 15.06.20

I'm not a racer,so the mission route passes seemed harder.

K
Krollimikro 15.06.20

fiction for me difficulties, even on difficult, so little if

S
Swamt 15.06.20

Only one mission was quite difficult - where have Steve and Derek to kill.

L
Loj-rahabim 15.06.20

Well, I see the people with Derek and Steve were problems) I also. Current here's another MNU problem was in the mission with drugs. When the car needs to break away from persecution. Was once 15th for only one reason... I was down after 3 seconds of the video (where Henry says something like rock out). I even to turn within no time. But then somehow slipped. He did not even understand how. Health lost... it is ridiculous to say - scratch. Played on hard.

D
Dee Dimes 15.06.20

Derek and Steve have many problems))) Just stairs at locations not in the best place)))

O
Oleg1500jk 15.06.20

as for the other 2 things Derek with Steve and the rest of the game!

K
Kutoki 15.06.20

I will not be original, Derek and Steve)

L
Lyuxs 15.06.20

For me the most difficult zadaniem was to warn Leo. Even in the second passage it was his pass had several times. (Although perhaps this is not surprising, blonde behind the wheel - he is still a joke!) All other jobs a second time seemed easier than the first, meanwhile, passed on at a high level of difficulty, and for the first time on average. By the way, I do not understand, than they differ. Except for the lack of the radar marks enemies, other differences I noticed.

[
[Hand] 15.06.20

Derek and Steve

D
DEN 1 15.06.20

well I at first it seemed easy then went poehalo of the complex was where the coupons should be on stations to breed and tovo brow as it'll give Derek where the boxes were to drag it here...

P
P3truha 15.06.20

Gonk... Oh yeah, we're talking about the second mafia,was Missy who twice passed well, got stuck somewhere, this was not so I do not remember.

M
Mafia 2 fan 15.06.20

Poslednee mission!

S
STOD 15.06.20

difficult for me was the missions were too and where it was necessary to warn Leo.

t
tornado110 15.06.20

on high difficulty it was hard sability Derek.

m
maikoon 15.06.20

The Observatory need to pass easily behind the pillars to hide and destroy all suitable.

4uz 15.06.20

the Observatory where I 2 times was so that there was not a problem , but Derek's horror was at the stairs stand still sometimes get the explosions and to shoot convenient , because I gamecom played and fuck aim - but after ( times 20 ) now 1 -2 times pass without problems almost ( current if an accident does not hurt)