3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skromnyj 15.06.20 04:08 pm

The most difficult moments in the game (Mafia 2)

held at the max difficulty,such for the entire game, there were two:
first when we should've killed Derek with Steve,it's still nothing but when they come into the building immediately Derek bitch threw a Molotov cocktail wherever I hid,only after ten attempts to understand how to get this location,and the second difficult point in the end of the game in the Observatory there, too, I had to Tinker,the rest of the special difficulties did not notice
70 Comments
Sort by:
z
zubatca 15.06.20

Join the majority. Derek and Steve. One of the options for passing the mission is to drive the car in the hangar, crushing there are two. And further - a trick.
Still it was difficult to collect all the magazines and posters, especially poster No. 63. There had to fly off the bridge and stay on the roof of a small building. Happened times since the 30th.

s
sane13 15.06.20

Derek and Steve on hard!passed twice in the fifth.And in the Observatory some of the highlights... the Rest is all fine.

N
Nikich76 15.06.20

The beginning of Chapter 14))When I saw a familiar car was just deja vu,but when I got into it and heard a track from 1 part decided it is better for half an hour to extend the life of Tommy,and then regretted that, not for an hour:(

And Derek is not steaming 2 times passed)))

m
mr. MAFIA2GAMER 15.06.20

Not a complicated game. The beloved in the 14th Chapter, on hardy, I ran into the office, I had half lives - and there's a man with Tommy in the clip stabbed and I still survived and carried him out of the m3. Without CHEATS!

G
Geksogen 15.06.20

Observatory. Even on easy suffer! Right now I want a pin-up open, go to the high complexity and FEAR

L
Lyuxs 15.06.20

on the complex it is generally not difficult, especially if you have already once passed and know where where to go and who where hiding.

S
Sam Darren 15.06.20

The game itself is not complicated.
And for every question in the passage, there is a solution.
For example, when you have to kill Derek in a closed warehouse.
Or when you need to kill Carlo at the Observatory.
In the warehouse only when there was need to run to the end.
It would be safer there.
But beware of two gangsters with machine guns.
And in the Observatory you just need to move to a higher position.
Review much better from there.

L
LEKVEDATOR-AES 15.06.20

I looked at your comments not who said that 10th Chapter complex room Service
I am saying I'm on the game site I read that the Clemente family is the strongest in the city and
10 this Chapter will not tell ((
although the head is interesting

M
Magnum 500 15.06.20

Apple from the tree, right Vito?))

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.06.20

For me in this game, the hardest was the port at the end of the game when you throw Molotov cocktails.And the last time I passed it recently (again) and found a shelter where cocktails do not get.It is immediately after the first