3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skromnyj 15.06.20 04:08 pm

The most difficult moments in the game (Mafia 2)

held at the max difficulty,such for the entire game, there were two:
first when we should've killed Derek with Steve,it's still nothing but when they come into the building immediately Derek bitch threw a Molotov cocktail wherever I hid,only after ten attempts to understand how to get this location,and the second difficult point in the end of the game in the Observatory there, too, I had to Tinker,the rest of the special difficulties did not notice
70 Comments
Sort by:
V
VovkaMarkovka 15.06.20

shmoe difficult task - not to sleep on HARD

4uz 15.06.20

shmoe difficult task - not to sleep on HARD

in the main igrulya may be , but the additions have horseradish butter - is a mission that barely pass , but of course to 1 the Mafia does not hold - there is every mission times with only 20 could pass

a
adsl2010 15.06.20

Yes no there are niche complicated IMHO

M
Molarky24 15.06.20

play on easy level

H
Headluck 15.06.20

Passed the first time on hard. The most difficult was to warn Leo...never had time...(I'm not a fan of Abrosimov, both mafias have suffered a car as a necessary evil). I had to disable the real driving...When pereprohodil the game on easy levle passed this place the first time, but still with a decent lead time (see progenie DLS where there were a lot of similar jobs I was natrinirovali)
All the rest is not caused any problems, including a battle with Derek (the third time I realized how easy it is to kill a goat).

J
Jimm-Reynor 15.06.20

The problem was in the mission with drugs and all.

A
Alex Mahone 15.06.20

Unlike the first mafia, this to me was not a single challenging moment during the whole game. All tasks were completed with ease. Somewhere from the first fold with the second. Once the third mission, where you have to kill Derricka. The rest of the game is quite easy and easy to pass.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 15.06.20

The most difficult moment in the game, to overwhelm Derek.

M
MEGAMOZG 15.06.20

The most difficult was on the second mission when you bring a cab and go home for a long time but at least the music pleased

T
The bride of a wind 15.06.20

For me the only difficult moment was to clean up Derek's... it was difficult to pass in the room! constantly throwing Molotov cocktails!

S
Salvador Gunzerker 15.06.20

Only Derek's murder was difficult for everyone, due to the fact that he was throwing Molotov cocktails, in all the rest easily enough.

T

the final mission was very easy! And in the first part of the final mission, I suffer!

P
Pernataya 15.06.20

Current here's another MNU problem was in the mission with drugs. When the car needs to break away from persecution. Was once 15th for only one reason... I was down after 3 seconds of the video (where Henry says something like rock out). I even to turn within no time.
Here these words podpishus, and everything else was easy. Even Derek ;P

F
Filis 15.06.20

Derek crap delivered, the rest, in General, is simple :). Yes, and it will not work, if the right tactics to calculate. That is what is sorely lacking is the second Mafia - enough difficult moments, even difficult and tactical. That is, gdy would need to plan their actions to achieve success. But the first part was a very original layout: go with the shotgun at the ready - because of the angle the enemy - Bang - download - go with a shotgun at the ready and know where to wait for the enemy - boom - going on - from another angle the enemy! - Bang-Bang - bleeding crawling on - Bach - download -go with a shotgun at the ready and know where to expect enemies around corners.... :))

T

filis666
So the first part I passed!

Pernataya And you're a girl or a boy?)

[
[CtConcordia] 15.06.20

for me, the Observatory was the heaviest

T

[Ren]
How hard can it be?

O
Odin iz nih 15.06.20

miss I love mafia
Run out unexpectedly, uncomfortable shelter, too many enemies. Attack from all sides.

T

I passed the first time. And I sincerely do not understand how hard... Maybe you just ran through?

O
Odin iz nih 15.06.20

miss I love mafia
I also passed the first time. It's just that this mission is hard for me.