3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skromnyj 15.06.20 04:08 pm

The most difficult moments in the game (Mafia 2)

held at the max difficulty,such for the entire game, there were two:
first when we should've killed Derek with Steve,it's still nothing but when they come into the building immediately Derek bitch threw a Molotov cocktail wherever I hid,only after ten attempts to understand how to get this location,and the second difficult point in the end of the game in the Observatory there, too, I had to Tinker,the rest of the special difficulties did not notice
70 Comments
Sort by:
T
The bride of a wind 15.06.20

Well, you and Derek passed the first time?

O
Odin iz nih 15.06.20

miss I love mafia
Yes. Though I have also suffered.

T

Odinitsa
And I the third time. That's why for me, Derek was the most difficult.

O
Odin iz nih 15.06.20

miss I love mafia
I first threw grenades at him, and then he just walked into his office, took refuge behind his Desk, and not who I could not get there, but I'm easy.

T

And the grenades have Harry take?

O
Odin iz nih 15.06.20

miss I love mafia
I do not remember. It seems they are at the end of the warehouse. On the first and second floor.

T

Odinitsa
And I have grenades, and took place with the shotgun and Thompson.

O
Odin iz nih 15.06.20

miss I love mafia
Well, I mainly shot with automatic weapons ( when at the table hid )

W
Wheatley. 15.06.20

For me on hard in the Observatory they rod on all sides even a little dead space reminded

_
_Dark_Alex_ 15.06.20

Port mission on hard difficulty, the rest was not difficult, though...with the Chinese a couple of times even killed

P
Pernataya 15.06.20

miss I love mafia, my name also there is a mark in the shape of a dress, like next to yours! :) Girl, of course! )))

G
Gentelman 15.06.20

casual console shootout. what the hell difficult moments?

O
Osprey 15.06.20

soak the Derek is the toughest mission

L
Lyuxs 15.06.20

soak the Derek is the toughest mission
XD

B
BergoVic 15.06.20

The moment of understanding that the game is far from perfect, and there are reasons.

L
Loj-rahabim 15.06.20

MNU was another funny moment during one of the subsequent preprohormone))) that's funny. Because it happened 3 times in a row)))
Bisse Balls & Beans. Followed by Luke, made their way to the slaughterhouse, did not lose a single health point in the dogfight with the butcher, 1st shot put the guard and .... Kada Tony balls dealt with the second knife, removed Binta, and I sat down in the shelter, waiting for a guard opened the door, appeared the head of a gangster, then a volley of shotgun.... and Vito, despite the fact that had full health, dead and beautifully falls to the floor with the brains kicked out.))))))))) Tellingly, I don't even have time to react and the weapons of the enemy to notice)

D
Dww.ru 15.06.20

For me, when you have the Tolon deliver.

o
oleg_assassin 15.06.20

I identity with Derek and Steve to suffer.

C
Cidjey 15.06.20

the mission with Derek and Steve there is nothing complicated just need as soon as he entered to run on top of the path hunched over and quickly open the door and immediately lean against the wall

_
_Don_ 15.06.20

Bergovic
+1

on the topic say that it was difficult to get to Leo in time,also experienced the issue with the shelters in the warehouse in the mission with drugs and cutting out Derek in the head from under the boxes under fire the flying bottles.happiness!