3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F1y 17.06.20 02:24 pm

Technical issues (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Help who can! The game doesn't run. After the installation starts to run then crashes to Windows and says that he can not have something there to skanirovat. Maybe someone had similar problems? Ochchchen want to play. Thanks in advance!
189 Comments
Sort by:
c
cherepni 17.06.20

Please tell me where to find the save in the game?I want her to move,but can't find save(

c
cherepni 17.06.20

Found in the save game folder,but it weighs 0 KB,what's wrong?(

V
Valaal 17.06.20

I have the following problem: when I run a black screen and a floating window reporting a non-optimal screen resolution. This occurs BEFORE loading the main menu, so to change the screen resolution in the settings I can't, because the menu is not see while the game is running. Tried to stick, focusing on the sound doesn't work.
Question: where and in what config can I specify that I need the screen resolution? Are there any other solutions to this problem?
A huge thank you to those who answer, I have Windows 7 home basic, characteristics of companies more than meet the minimum for this game.

p
parkour_stels 17.06.20

That's my problem

how to fix it help

S
Shaarast 17.06.20

Guys such a poser(although who cares - there's no one). In search of the sarcophagus, I wandered into the house Giovanni. I wandered there a little longer, until I met the brothers-acrobats. After a short drank the last one was a bit of a problem - not included the script that should take me to the Lacroix. I mean, after the death of the couple giving me the experience is updated journal and all. Can run around the room, but no more. The door upstairs closed.
Should I have seven maximum. Neuzh's the problem? Or the game itself curve?

A
Argonatika 17.06.20

Try to approach the sarcophagus and press the action. I read somewhere this solution...

S
Shaarast 17.06.20

Strictly speaking, this is the first thing I did. There in the County there is nothing at all that you can click.

A
Argonatika 17.06.20

I don't know. Wait when someone else will drop by.

P
Psihodolb 17.06.20

Crack delete... (=

S
Shaarast 17.06.20

Yes, I already guessed, thanks. However, the game had to interrupt and Rusik not to put.

V
Vergiliy. 17.06.20

Stupid pirates, all the problems, I made a patch which cleans up some bugs in the game and adds all sorts of stuff carved inept pirates, by the way if anyone has ideas what to add to the game, write here, I'd appreciate it.

N
Nei Faulty 17.06.20

There are even live here?
That's the case... ran without problems, I just came home (at skyline), and there are around a computer all the furniture flying and on the first and on the second floor. To move it is useless to carry out to the TV, one small lamp was gone half an hour, and chairs so not to move - not enough room for a lamp on the ceiling, dragged, and these generally will not fit. It is clear that some mistake 3D models, but what to do with it - mind I will not put(( Maybe through the console we can arrange the furniture in place or throw out the damn apartment?
Restart the game/locations not helped, not helped by Seyf inside locations that some other small schools game pikselis. To help cope, I for computer for quest is necessary, and will not let me....

A
Argonatika 17.06.20

Ehhh, in vain, in vain you dwelt in the skyline:D
World famous buggy apartment, and there's nothing you can do. For the future: try not to settle there and to go as little as possible.
I was in this respect more fortunate, apartments throw such tricks only in the game for Tremer and Nosferatu, i.e. those who by definition there is not getting an apartment

S
Silver25Gin 17.06.20

People in the know,please help. In Santa Monica, when I ask Tung to take me to the place where to position the explosives, the screen turns black and the game immediately crashes. Wrote: Can't change in level dialog and Engine error How you can fix the glitch?

G
GuRoN66RUS 17.06.20

Downloaded this game, had some bad graphical bug : When lifting a small camera missing objects is very annoying. Maybe somebody faced with similar and knows the solution to this crap?

P
Pigling 17.06.20

Silver25Gin
I have a similar bug at the same place,there is a solution?

S
Silver25Gin 17.06.20

DeepBreath
I was able to overcome only with the help of some magic and tricks. Don't know what helped, disk cleanup or delete some files from the root folder, but I bypassed this bug by simply not agreeing to the proposal of the Tung to send me to the warehouse immediately, but only after re-entering the dialogue with him.
Actually, I have a lag, not only this moment, but in General, the change of location ( it was hard to move from city to city, had to cheat again)

P
Pigling 17.06.20

Silver25Gin
Strange,before never faced

d
dantevictim 17.06.20

Silver25Gin
you have a license or a Repack?
if the license is weird.. such mistakes are not met.
but if the Repack, there is all sorts of badyagi can be.. try another install

v
viktor8456 17.06.20

Needs help,I have since the start of the game no mouse at all,not well, it is the invisible current and sharp.