3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F1y 17.06.20 02:24 pm

Technical issues (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Help who can! The game doesn't run. After the installation starts to run then crashes to Windows and says that he can not have something there to skanirovat. Maybe someone had similar problems? Ochchchen want to play. Thanks in advance!
189 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angelina 17.06.20

another problem is that patch 1.2 is not suitable... says that the version is not the same as for the reinstall... I'll try, but I HATE to WAIT SO LONG WHILE IT LOADS!!!! AHHH!...=(

L
L3on 17.06.20

And I downloaded that patch and it says I have installed the game!!!I have it installed....the patch 1.2 ....tell me...and what about the first problems, too, plizzz.thanks in advance

R
Russkaya Borzaya 17.06.20

A glitch in the learning - curve problem of pirated lokalizatsii. Either install the English version or the normal crack (you can take with http://vampirebloodlines.ru)
About a patch - see question N15

L
L3on 17.06.20

2 Russkaya Borzaya thank you that answered....Helped me and now I play everything is OK....Thank you!!!!!!!!

L
L3on 17.06.20

and where to get NOSIDE for version 1.2..ATO I Hsien patch installed and it asks for the disk

C
CrazyPotato 17.06.20

But I have a question that I have on the forum is not found.
Is there a patch for anglification of game? And I just don'T UNDERSTAND what he's talking about my Malkavian, though he says in Russian.
I think that in English I would have understood.

R
Russkaya Borzaya 17.06.20

Patch for the game anglification is to install the English version of :)

C
CrazyPotato 17.06.20

For Russkaya Borzaya:

I know Lee would know to install the English.version, if it was :-P
There is only Russian.
Well will have to decipher every sentence :-(

r
rNix 17.06.20

CrazyPotato, do not despair.
Where I found the theme called translation (or something). So there is a link to the site interpreters - the fans of this game. Weighs only 7 meters, but fixes all the bugs lohalizatorov, and the translation is similar to art, there may be easier to rasshifrovyvat. Download will not regret. In my opinion Russian Greyhound was part of the translators and organizers, I thank you to her. A better, and ask her the website, I do not remember.

PS: I do not know, maybe you should have this translation....

A
Angelina 17.06.20

CrazyPotato:
When you install the game, you just need to remove the check box from starcke: Russian version and all problems. in eng.version of clothing, there are Gukov less

c
cs_spawn 17.06.20

People such trouble. Bought a GF 6600, put vampires. And go nuts. Generally run, gets stable works, I have sound but no images: no bugs, no crashes, nothing dark in the tank.
Who's had a similar problem, please respond! (previously I had radeon 9550 and everything worked).

S
Shader 3.0 17.06.20

People, I'm sorry, if someone is going to yell their questions...it's Just that fun when we learned not so long ago, and immediately wanted sygranut. Only here to bother you a couple of questions:
1) are There any in selling a localized version of the game (I mean with translation into Russian not only titles, but also the conversations). And if so, by which company?
2) will the game (at least at the minimum) GeForce MX200. It's just a miracle Yudo on my system unit temporarily, and the rest of the stuffing as well - Athlon64 3000+@3400+, 1Gb RAM.
3)And there will be enough for maximum graphics settings (with resolution 1024x768) power GeForce 6600GT?

D
DYH 17.06.20

download the script skip training, and propatch the whole thing)

d
dekho 17.06.20

Balshaya trouble!

I had XP SP1 - everything was OK....

Became I have XP SP2 - all. go nuts.

Put, trying to cut in - he seems set to full screen and then just crashes without sudi investigation (I have time to see only a black screen).

And in the catalog it leaves a crash log, at the beginning of which is written the following:

* * * Vampire Crash Data Log, Generated From Exe Built On: Oct 6 2004 * * *

vampire caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module vampire.exe at 001b:00000000.

Read from location 00000000 caused an access violation.

HELP!!!!!!!!! PLIZ!!!!

P
Pokipok 17.06.20

Help pliz!The game ceased to remain what to do(I know that this is probably already discussed,but just don't have time to look).Help!!!

X
Xandee 17.06.20

I do not remember, whether there is a limit on the number of saves... But apparently not. Try to delete the old saves, it is also possible you just don't have shifted on the hard drive to save during the game.

P
Pokipok 17.06.20

The hard disk space is enough(3.2 GB)and the limit is also present(5 old saves deleted)simply do not save.he even AutoSave now not wants to do=(((plizzz Help....

Z
Zexer333 17.06.20

Help people.Here I am playing on my computer in a DIN all OK. But then 2 weeks left that scheit comp.

Core2Quad 2.40 4gbram geforce8800ultra windows xp x64 or 32 can't remember exactly.And so when you try to install says.

Your comp must use винду98,2000, or pig.What trouble.

U
Ulcha 17.06.20

Help!!! Pliz!!! Can't walk into a toy!!! Says unable to load engine.dll

c
crazy-zerg 17.06.20

People, please, if anyone knows it help me, the game was all the rules, and then suddenly, for no reason at all stopped working, and it reloads the system after downloading locations. And reboot after the download saves and when starting a new game (also after the download location with the roller).
Drava viduh and direkth tried to reinstall does not help.
Pliz help