3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F1y 17.06.20 02:24 pm

Technical issues (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Help who can! The game doesn't run. After the installation starts to run then crashes to Windows and says that he can not have something there to skanirovat. Maybe someone had similar problems? Ochchchen want to play. Thanks in advance!
189 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xandee 17.06.20

Try to reinstall the game. A glitch of some unusual from you, most likely the problem is in the system. Something was installed from the new iron dispersed that can?

c
crazy-zerg 17.06.20

OK SPS, but I already did that, didn't help, after found that Bagnoles profile settings, as it removed all nafig and to work, but still thanks for the help ^_^

c
crazy-zerg 17.06.20

though not for long enough, again this bug, damn well what's going on((((

G
GrbIZ 17.06.20

try the settings to the minimum supply or move the system

C
Chuvak08 17.06.20

Hey, guys. In short, straight to the point. I have a problem - there is a bug in Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error!... I read in the FAQ - but I have just not installed the same Python, and, accordingly, in the registry it is not. Stuffed WIN32 - found the setting in Mozilla, and all. I used to work. Is SP2, card GeForce 9500GT, 1GB. operatives, Athlon 3000+. Set of. patch 1.2 - that with it that without it. Help is really needed. Thanks in advance.

N
NIC0LE 17.06.20

Please help.... downloaded the game from the net... set... start the game black screen appears... the clock and then I get an error...
Miles Error
The MSS DLL file is installed in the Windows or Windows system directory - it must be installed in the application directory.
Thanks in advance...

t
to load 17.06.20

I can not understand help.Set the game Vampire:The Masquerade Bloodlines when you start the game will pop up:
Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program:D:\Vampire:The Masquerade Bloodlines\vampire.exe
R6034
An application has made an attempt to load tne C runtime library incorrectly.
Pleace contact the application's support team for more information.
Close the following window will appear:
VCR Error
Unable to load engine.dll
Close this window and all the game does not start.Tell me what the hell.

E
Elodsa 17.06.20

After you install the crack when you run fix this error could not load library cl_dlls\client.dll
people help plz!!!!!!!1

S
Screamer_ 17.06.20

People, I installed the game on Windows 7, and I have half things like that esplendito seem, for example the right and left indicators of blood and health, masks of humanity, then talent points too, which is not bright red and finally it is difficult to see. When I had a weak PC all these things are displayed fine, but now.. :(
maybe someone knows what's the problem?

E
Erics112 17.06.20

This application has failed to start because MSVCR80.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
Please help! What to do with this error??? Very play hunting!

G
Gaenette 17.06.20

HELP!Downloaded the game via torrent, and the menu is exit-in@^d, etc. And in the creation of the vampire in General, letters no!Chica in the blind..(And play for 4 years without preuvelicheniya was looking for!WHAT TO DO????

m
mari13 17.06.20

help!!downloaded license have mounted the images using Alcohol click on the installer,some time is set and then writes ошибка1309:cannot read from file.....

L
Lord_Brutt 17.06.20

help...I have already installed this game on the PC itself . I recently reinstalled Windu recorded the game and issues :
Engine Error

Parent templete 'CDC' not loaded before dependent template 'CivilianGeneric'

you can only click OK.press and the game crashes.
what to do?

N
Nemezis 17.06.20

To all who wrote what to do: put a fan Russification. And Мари13 an archive, download the other version

m
mari13 17.06.20

Oh, if you=)

m
mari13 17.06.20

downloaded again..=((he asks for those files that are on another virtual drive.

N
Nemezis 17.06.20

well put in the other image and click continue

m
mari13 17.06.20

everything was so easy=))thanks for the help.)))

m
mari13 17.06.20

in General, there is a crack of speech?=)

N
Nemezis 17.06.20

No. And that's good. The original voice is gorgeous