3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yoshemitsu 19.06.20 09:00 pm

Impressions from the Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army (Sniper Elite V2)

As it turned out it was a separate game and tell you pretty cheerful.
Zombar THOUSANDS!!! There is a huge terminators with heavy machine guns, there is a flimsy skeletons and flying snipers.
But the most important thing in this game is the ATMOSPHERE and the Survival Horror of the Orthodox, whom I haven't seen in video games.
Of course all by and large to spit in my humble opinion, but if you will have the opportunity to check out (whether litsuha Il Pirata) do it without hesitation, at least for educational purposes. Sure, this Thing will not leave anyone indifferent.
73 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krechet79 19.06.20

I liked the identity of the flying snipers)))) Play with friends 4-m-in Greenlane. Fun if folded out...

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.06.20

gamer49692
Nothing. To survive and that's all.
Preferably with company, and if you did... so, roll the difficulty or inspect the bodies to replenish ammunition.

K
Kapranych 19.06.20

in the game there is a Russian voice and text(not yet localized for Russia.Can be patch Russian localization appear).
In the meantime,I have posted in the Files russifiers(did what I could not like a bad out).Should add-until the file on the test...please wait...

Added-can download.

T
Tomas Freeze 19.06.20

I passed that area on the radio ,probably more interesting to play with .one hodnoceno somehow all.

a
akych 19.06.20

I have 15-20 fps on the strength of what to do?? config in the profile

p
prodigy007 19.06.20

akych
below ambient Kalugin in the video settings option need off, it knocks the fed to a greater extent

developed 5 mint screwed the dx 11 and this is the result

H
Henk111 19.06.20

When crack will be released?

p
prodigy007 19.06.20

in the 3rd quarter of 2013

K
Kapranych 19.06.20

In the section files there is still the screens and the russifiers

P
Pincet 19.06.20

The game is miserable at all!

I can say that in General not fun
sometimes it is hard to survive.
the atmosphere is trashy.
as in the painkiller...
hell came.
living there
living fascists would be very happy.

c
cripple 19.06.20

passed the game on Hard, there is a table for cheat engine with Geri altered, you can put in a personal email, as links are prohibited

s
smartkid 19.06.20

Give ECW cheats or trainer [email protected]

b
bodibilder 19.06.20

Game-Fire!!!!!!I really liked it.The zombies are always fun to shoot in any game,and the still and slow-mo the x-rays.Ladder shorter.

A
ArkisH122 19.06.20

I have terrible lag the game.. Everything on low gives 30 fps.. is There a way to put 9 or direct X 10???

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.06.20

ArkisH122
There is a crap turn it off in settings.

p
prodigy007 19.06.20

on friend's laptop crashes Poole 20 minutes of the game, first texture artifacts on other games such is not present, vidyuhi his standards 660m

A
ArkisH122 19.06.20

Yoshemitsu
What Off it?

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.06.20

ArkisH122
ambient occlusion like this\

A
ArkisH122 19.06.20

Yoshemitsu
I have everything turned off and still lags.. Horror and not optimization. And that Kruzis 3 srednej gives 40 fps.

a
atmaROZ 19.06.20

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army train (F5 ~ Infinite Focus)
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/sniper_elite_-_nazi_zombie_army_treyner_trainer_5_1_0_silent_hellscream_hog-50162/