3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yoshemitsu 19.06.20 09:00 pm

Impressions from the Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army (Sniper Elite V2)

As it turned out it was a separate game and tell you pretty cheerful.
Zombar THOUSANDS!!! There is a huge terminators with heavy machine guns, there is a flimsy skeletons and flying snipers.
But the most important thing in this game is the ATMOSPHERE and the Survival Horror of the Orthodox, whom I haven't seen in video games.
Of course all by and large to spit in my humble opinion, but if you will have the opportunity to check out (whether litsuha Il Pirata) do it without hesitation, at least for educational purposes. Sure, this Thing will not leave anyone indifferent.
73 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapranych 19.06.20

on the first map( Village of the dead) has Anyone found all the bottles of blood(buttle of blood) and gold bullion(gold bar nazi)?
I found all(5\5),but the bottles only three(3\4) :( Where to find fourth,no one will tell?

A
ArkisH122 19.06.20

Capronic
And what do they look for? Why do they need?

K
Kapranych 19.06.20

ArkisH122
the achievement in steam(achivki) you want to open..........All.He found a 4th bottle :)))

T
Tar1k91 19.06.20

A pincet
ahaha RATING,I beseech thee.......

Zabavnenko and the game was just poorly optimized,and so to bootstraping the head zombakov quite delivers

K
KAPRAL27 19.06.20

The Russian version will be?

T
Tar1k91 19.06.20

Choice pleased with snipers,even the M1 Garand with scope there))

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.06.20

Tar1k91
The priest dvuskatnyh - better guns there!!!

T
Tar1k91 19.06.20

Yoshemitsu
Yes, I'm not sniper like....

P
Pincet 19.06.20

agree that with a sniper in this game more fun to blame???
all the same, it's a sniper...
not L4D.

T
Tar1k91 19.06.20

OK just now sat down to play,stuck in a Church where you have to defend.I am constantly wets a big gunner,how many it is necessary to put?I had three Panzerfaust stabbed and he doesn't care.Difficulty:sniper Elite

c
cripple 19.06.20

Tar1k91
read the topic, machingunner felled without cheats 2 Dean under them land MPLAB mine. depart

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=562985

P
Pincet 19.06.20

three clips him in the forehead for 7 cartridge - uspokoyt General.
he's slow.
shoot pawns.
and from this you can walk up the stairs.

P
Pincet 19.06.20

PS
General not the worst.
25 skeletons more fun.

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.06.20

A pincet
The skeletons more fun to wet a TT pistol/Colt because very often triggered auto-aim. And Nemesis yeah! Cool and pathetic. Withstand 9 hits in the head from a Carabiner.
Incidentally one stimovsky version, game possible all through? For the latter, the mission received a radio message by now that we are chums will be taken and only rise from underground then drop server. Three times in a row on one and the same place.\

a
atmaROZ 19.06.20

Thug with a machine gun as it turned out really slow,but first servants to shoot. Ran from him between the concrete blocks,mines and dynamite + Bosko monotone beat. The most interesting opponent he and the snipers.
The most annoying skeletons, spoil sedate ontology tactical slaughter. Although by trial and error it turned out that just a pistol with one shot watering can (and I suspect that's the way it should)) highlighted in their vulnerable place in the middle of the body.
The game was not as hopeless kamna,there are moments for a good and power Headshots from the sniper rifle. At first the darkness was just strained,I must admit. The atmosphere is even drawn,albeit controversial and not for everybody,but not without it.
-----------------------
The problem is - when I exit the game,only through the dispatcher, with the abolition of the non-responsive process work( does anyone have it?

f
fiaar 19.06.20

People pumped a bunch of rips,I start it and after the logo of the developer, the game hangs with a black screen. But not eject,the Manager shows that the game is running. But pictures and no sound.Who knows what the problem is

K
Kapranych 19.06.20

атмаROZ.
I have so.The game even long thinking about something else,but after a minute and a half still goes to the Library steam...just have to wait.

K
Kapranych 19.06.20

In the section Files, I posted another russifiers-he seems to be better.Download,install,unsubscribe.I imagine it is already set.

K
Kapranych 19.06.20

Yoshemitsu
There when out of the subway go out, it will be necessary to open doors of the gateway in port(on both sides of the channel).As the keys turn-Occult General will come out,a few heavies,lots of skeletons and zombies...We'll get to this in co-op came...Then I do not know-all to die,distracted and down :(((

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.06.20

Capronic
Clear. Today I'll try with my own, and left to pass the last mission.
Or even alone.