3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yoshemitsu 19.06.20 09:00 pm

Impressions from the Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army (Sniper Elite V2)

As it turned out it was a separate game and tell you pretty cheerful.
Zombar THOUSANDS!!! There is a huge terminators with heavy machine guns, there is a flimsy skeletons and flying snipers.
But the most important thing in this game is the ATMOSPHERE and the Survival Horror of the Orthodox, whom I haven't seen in video games.
Of course all by and large to spit in my humble opinion, but if you will have the opportunity to check out (whether litsuha Il Pirata) do it without hesitation, at least for educational purposes. Sure, this Thing will not leave anyone indifferent.
73 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapranych 19.06.20

Yoshemitsu
I just walked Alone-left by boat after the murder Occult General.
...for one, all the bottles and gold collected.Gave 2 achievements steam :))

a
atmaROZ 19.06.20

Anyone know:(?) It is impossible to make a chip with a red walking diamond, a preliminary index of the place of impact when firing from the sniper rifle as in Sniper Elite V2
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
http://i.playground.ru/i/98/85/08/00/pix/image.jpg
http://i.playground.ru/i/09/85/08/00/pix/image.jpg

K
Kapranych 19.06.20

атмаROZ.
Like there is no such in this game.This is in fact the addon(add-on).Now, if as DLC for SEv2 was listed in the game,it would SEv2 and established-would be a diamond

a
atmaROZ 19.06.20

Clear. With her slightly fun process and Sniper: Ghost Warrior also I liked this course. Well, there is no way,and so pull.

T
Tar1k91 19.06.20

Someone has already passed?I wonder how many missions rivet developers.To be honest this is the best in what I played in 2013))))

Y
Yoshemitsu 19.06.20

Tar1k91
Just five pieces. For the price you get a sort of addonchik/DLC to V2, nothing surprising.

a
atmaROZ 19.06.20

1. pix.PlayGround.ru 2. pix.PlayGround.ru 3. pix.PlayGround.ru 4.pix.PlayGround.ru
NZA: slow motion
The Fraps got a little a la slowmo-rapide. Really the game is much more potential than many others in terms of episodes for Hollywood show scenes,the game they just fantaserye... you Know you'll get bored as the original,but the process is still addictive when the authors lay a peculiar flavor,not just static gameplay with stupid destruction. I deleted my early hot comments about the fact that the game is shit, well not covered the love at first sight, it happens:))
Now not to say that masterpiece,but it's still not bad as a bid in the genre...
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army (2013) NZA slow motion_part 1

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army (2013) NZA slow motion_part 2

K
Kapranych 19.06.20

Back in the late-Occult General says: Everything is just beginning...
Expect to continue :) the game has many locations-we can even addon will do :))

M
Myr3ik 19.06.20

Yoshemitsu
here is the walkthrough of this game www.youtube.com/user/cat111star

K
Kapranych 19.06.20

The game was updated to version 1.02. Russian localization did not appear.Those who downloaded russifiers section files need to re-unpack the archive into the game folder,because Steam updated the game and things were back to

O
Otari Kvantrishvili 19.06.20

Good atmospheric game. The original was rated at 10 points. And this for 10. Zombari just endless rod and the rod ... never-ending !!! As the Victoria falls :)
About the launch - I have the game too start with only 3 times. Just run it as administrator and everything worked.
Maybe another will come up :) Once everything has just begun V3.

I
Iskatel-vetra 19.06.20

The game is normal when hunting just for fun and shoot zombakov not think that there will be little (the rod and the rod )
reminded Resident evil (first part )

O
Otari Kvantrishvili 19.06.20

The Iskatel-vetra
Yeah exactly.
StillnoeVideo
THE WALKING DEAD :) Right on the series only a year here, 1941-1945.

Z
ZverIM 19.06.20

атмаROZ. the trick to walking the red diamond is. The average difficulty for sure!
who knows found weapons added to the main menu?

a
atmaROZ 19.06.20

ZverIM
Exactly there,on average, included and voila. Thank you comrade))

Save_Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army (address saves for backup)
Win 7:
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\FLT
Steam227100\remote

a
atmaROZ 19.06.20

StillnoeVideo
The comments on the tube together censorate?))

J
Johnny Templ 19.06.20

атмаROZ.
not

a
atmaROZ 19.06.20

StillnoeVideo
You do not get ill by the way, the comments alone,smiled.) But tune a cheap a La Tetris in the background in the game - not the theme,not in anturaj annoying... I actually knocked her out in the settings.

J
Johnny Templ 19.06.20

атмаROZ.
look at you on the channel on the background guitar, you're in a band chtoli some are participating??

P
Pincet 19.06.20

what developed the points entered and a rating?
if the zombies in some levels are rendered infinitely.

a couple of figures to shoot them into a million eyes on the second level.
I'm afraid to even ask how long it took them.

but the topic is muddled with endless zombies.
would make though as in SS3
the devils endlessly go down with the ship was not in the overall standings.