3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 18.10.19 01:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

There will be divided opinion after the game's release
136 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Lemon_ 18.10.19

The ban will be to all who do not understand why this topic. No right of appeal.

v
vitolive 18.10.19

Game by 2-3 points worse than the last part - about 5-6 balls drawn . Sorry ((

J
Jay C 18.10.19

Great game, played a little while, but at first it looks like an expensive movie. Optimization really thought it would be better removed ultra settings, everything else on max, of course without msaa. Followed immediately with an ultra as if it got stuck a little bit, not very comfortable to run. Vidana 970, 16 GB, 3770К. In the end, after 1.5 hours of play pre-purchase did not regret.

N
Nambulous 18.10.19

People, what the hell, why in the game settings unavailable item dx12?

Q
QUAKE885 18.10.19

Nambulous
wrote that at the time of release it did not finish, at the end of September will be possible

N
Nambulous 18.10.19

QUAKE885
Thanks for the reply, I was poking around on the forum, but not found.
This fact is very sad.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 18.10.19

Nambulous
5 th September promised to add

C
Castly 18.10.19

The campaign developed nakosyachili with MSAA, even with the inclusion of 2x starts to lag, you should disable everything else can be put on ultra.
The game itself is good, the voice acting is quite good, in English I, Jenson even less liked than Russian.
What about the comparison with Human, the game is just a continuation and development of ideas the first part. Became more, macchabee, it is seen that the attendants poured more into development.

P
PlayLogitech 18.10.19

Terrible facial animation, in 2016 does not use motion capture? In Mankind Divided is not used.
Terrible LipsSync, the same problem as in the Witcher 3, phrases, characters do not correspond to the movement of the mouth.
This game is a port from consoles, poorly optimized, it queries the hardware does not correspond to the messages received graph.
Control compared to Human Revolution hellishly uncomfortable for consoles it is normally for keyboard and mouse - no. you will enrage every time you need to be in the midst of battle to go for example in the inventory or menu of augments.

I advise you to take on sale or offline activation.

c
crabCore 18.10.19

Played for 3 hours until all expectations are met - I was waiting for polished Human Revolution, and I got it.
The graphics are good (playing on PS4), stars in the sky is not enough, but it looks nice. Facial animation is so-so, but certainly two heads taller than the last part. Russian voice is bad - lip-synch curve, acceleration/deceleration of speech, overacting /nedoigrannye - all in stock. If you seriously like hammy in many moments Kretov (Russian Adam), rather than Toufexis (the original Adam), it is very strange. Well, in the settings you can switch the voice language - a huge thank you, not often a feature now seen in games. The plot is intriguing, the characters interesting.
My advice - do not play this game on kawamichi, buy a gamepad, if you have no. So now is the time that most games are sharpened by the console and the control, respectively, under the controller. This game is no exception, but on the controller there are several prepared layouts of controls: 1. Layout created for MD, management is a little different from HR. 2. For those who are accustomed to the management of HR will be as at home. 3. Standard - I play it because it's the most familiar to first-person games, in HR I played for quite some time, and the new control layout is a bit weird, somehow I did not understand (for example sprint on the triangle).
Very cool, will play again. Tomorrow I'll specifically benefit the whole day will be free)

D
Damnash 18.10.19

crabCore
crabCore wrote:
(playing on PS4)
crabCore wrote:
My advice - do not play this game on kawamichi, buy a gamepad, if you have no.
However, sir, you that with PS4 it's better seen on a PC to play and what is there control. Can still advise Pkshnikam in multiplayer Battles with the joystick to play?
On topic: management PC normal, even convenient, optimized, too, with my CPU and none on high-very high below 35 fps no drops that just say a miracle, thought it would be worse. About the story early to say yet. Russian voice acting is better off.

P
Pomu4 18.10.19

Played for a couple of hours - no departures, fps is normal, control is excellent.

B
Bard Lyutik 18.10.19

To start with a couple of screenshots after a 7 hour run)
Spoiler

About optimization - it leaves much to be desired. But is saved by the fact that the game is all sorts of different settings with which to Tinker if you can get a good balance of pictures/fps. I play on high with antialiasing off (temporary on) with 40-45 fps. In the sewers 60. The 2560x1440 screen. The game very much delivers. It improved on all fronts HR, which is good news. Great transferred the same atmosphere divide the world into two camps among companies, you can see that worked on it. Pretty funny to see people pretermination bajowski in the doorways and sewers), the very location Prague too, very much, a beautiful lively town, well developed. Explore is interesting enough, break open a lot of access points, lots of love loot. To ransack drawers are bored. Very pleased with the variety of passing. Your style could easily match every. Coupled with a large number of points to goals, you can always invent a che thread odd. I was a little upset optimization. Everything else on top.

S
Spasitel ovec 18.10.19

What can I say, if human Revolutin came out in 2011, you have the impression that Mankind Divided released in a year with a minimum of modifications. More like the assassins, where are the changes for the year are about the same. As you noticed, the game apparently does not use the technology of motion capture, which is strange for games AAA class. In General, Tinker and continue to boil the pot. What about the plot do not know yet.

N
Nigrila 18.10.19

Is that the sound of the dialogues is a little behind and nepomogaet in the movement of the lips. But that's nonsense, the rest I like.

C
Chelovek_bez_sovesti 18.10.19

Most true, my opinion will reflect my review of trims. Additionally I will add that so far, too, AS my system managed relatively well to pull the game on high.

So I played this game an hour and a half and write their impressions.
In the first hours of release I could not play for personal reasons, but because when I was unpacking game all steam was full of righteous fire about the optimization. However, thinking I have so will not be exact, I sat down to play.
On my system, namely, i5 4670K+GTX760 2GB+8GB RAM, the game was surprisingly stable. Without MSAA high gave 30-40 FPS (which is due to the abundance of enemies was not very comfortable), and medium-high 40-55 FPS. With the new video drivers the FPS is stabilized, but it did not. Actually, for me 40-50 frames it is comfortable, and I continued to play, enjoying. However, there is a small problem in the form of long downloads and small sagging when you open menus and inventory, but it's not much interfere, and I think will be fixed in the future. As you can see, my system really did the impossible, based on other reviews. The game itself I liked everything, except:
1. Interface. In the inventory menu, maps, augments and all that it is inconvenient, and this inconvenience is due to its large overload. In HR it was minimalistic and more obvious.
2. Strange optimization. The difference in FPS between different settings very low, and the reason I see the Denuvo protection, straining the system as an experimental augmentation of Adam.
3. A large part of the pre-order bonuses are disposable, and besides, there are a bunch of donation. Yes, it performs the same role, what's the point in Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty BOIII, nevertheless, he strains.
The rest of the game, all is well. Strong narrative, freaking awesome the design world, very well Pafnuty gameplay is really interesting action - the weapon is now a weapon, not a stick shooter! Each barrel has its own physics. Still have a cool realtime modification.
Very nice improved AI in stealth, enemies are really fun to react to the actions of the player. In battle, they are silly, but no problem compete with the dolls of collofello. I would like to mention the dialogues. Now they became even more interesting to listen to.
As a verdict:
The game was better than Human Revolution in everything except relationship games to the user. What did Eidos and Square Enix for those five months, which was pending release is unclear. Although there is, of course: the game was weliweli Donat and denovo. So, now deservedly takes the game 8.7/10, and taking into account possible povyshennoi optimization in the future is 8.9/10.

_
_Y_ 18.10.19

So, first a little introduction. What we were promised by the developers? Exit the game from DirectX 12, great optimization for PC, because the series was originally created for the PC. Separate version PC games, not console ports. There was even a transfer of the game to improve everything. What do we get: limping optimization, according to the office on the PC it's still a port from consoles (although I could be wrong), there is no support the same DirectX 12, the patch the first day (and this is because they finished the game after migration). But let's throw it that's all. Why? Yes, because in our time such promises sinning every second developer. How would not it sad, but it's a fact. So let's not going to pay attention to it. The more the game is not so expensive as other AAA projects. And the question about what system requirements do not match the chart. The game has Denuvo" and how would Blakovich not assured that its protection does not affect system requirements all of this myth has been debunked many times. So let's score on it.

But the game itself (if you omit the above) is not very, very bad. Fans of Deus EX HR should appeal, although we must get used to the controls. Graphics compared to HR was little changed. Well, it was more glare, reflections, namekawa surfaces, fine detail, but basically it is the same HR as the graphics and character animation (not just facial, but in General). The plot, again all the same: conspiracies, scandals, intrigue, investigation. Gameplay is almost exactly the same: many ways of solving the problem, but in fact only two: hidden and open penetration. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. You can still talk the teeth, but this is not always possible scenario. Like this game a lot of your decisions will affect the final result, however as before the end I was very far away, nothing to say it can't. And of course use the new augmentation and gadgets (although some go on to open do not have, not something they need). And personally, I liked Prague the future, the more we are given to run at different times of day and under different weather conditions. In General, if you describe the impressions about the game, the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided" all in HR, but all a little different. In my opinion the game is a worthy continuation of the previous part. If the developers will add new content and optimize the game with patches then the rating will be 9/10, but for now only pulls 7.5.

O
OnlyHitman 18.10.19

PlayLogitech This game is a console ports, poorly optimized, it queries the hardware does not correspond to the messages received graph.!
Subscribe to your words man!It's true! Because if anyone will lag the same on 970 that can not steamed!It's not about your hardware for sure !

m
masha_mi 18.10.19

With the plot some trouble, but otherwise: the world is interesting, the characters are not boring, the gameplay is like.
Everything is so mixed out somehow.

C
Crazy Cat_2015 18.10.19

I really liked it. In a story not yet penetrated, was only a mission in Dubai and one side-quest, the rest is Human Revolution grafonola. Optimization happy, to 970 the stove is turned off MSAA and very Wysocki textures (not ultra) 60 fps, though sometimes drops to 55-50 frames. Gameplay is again the same HR, more responsive control and a more convenient system of shelters/rifts, now to knock out enemies from around corners is a pleasure, in HR this was the problem.

Of the VERY big disadvantages - you cannot save the game by being glued to the wall/box. Or rather you can, but then you will have problems. Downloading the save game, you will be prompted to press the SPACE bar to continue. The same SPACE in the game is responsible for the function of the dashes between shelters. Downloading the save game and pressing the space bar, I saw Jensen breaking dentures, rushed into the crowd of enemies and died heroically. Booted again, and observed the same thing, had to start from the AutoSave. You can of course remap the key but I'm too lazy))