3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 18.10.19 01:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

There will be divided opinion after the game's release
136 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gena Gayduk 18.10.19

Cheto I do not understand where Torrent edishn? Or does Denovo?

c
crabCore 18.10.19

N
Niko71790 18.10.19

N
Navahoudanosser 18.10.19

The game is less than 2 times an HR (I agree with the previous post), animation, terrible dialogues, all twitch out of place nod... (only dialogue with Rucker more or less normally done) Of a new augmentation, the graphics are a little better looking. The cops in their pointed hats look great, well and phrases in the Czech language)

R
Revivo 18.10.19

The game is good in principle, but very much spoil a few things, namely:
- The animation during the dialogues (for which many here have written), Yes, she is limping on both legs.
- The ending is puzzling and resentment.
- AI of enemies, they level of their stupidity, struck the bottom and somewhere in the middle of the game, just started wildly to enrage. Seriously, is the game tested the students of Junior classes? Because otherwise, clearly developed a very bad opinion of the mental abilities of their fans.

And so: the atmosphere, charismatic characters, places, interesting quests, nice kartinka, all over the place (except that musle could more fit to pour)

t
the endless misanthropy o 18.10.19

The mechanics of stealth easier, key features of the last part already pumped, making the passage easier. I do not understand why, in addition, simplified isnic.

s
saa0891 18.10.19

The game I really liked,but like the previous part,the only drawback is that it's pretty short (I'm talking cash once you generate 60 hours,and having finished the game,well Yes) if so how do I not thoroughly investigate the location,and not to meddle in every corner, it really locations not so much,well, the ending is of course not very happy,feeling that the game just cut off,however a recent blog from the fact that the publisher wished to divide the game into three parts puts everything in its place otherwise, it's a great stealth.

Separately want to praise and thank the developers for what has created a video explaining and addressing all the key events of the last part,it will be especially useful for those who have not played in HR and those who have forgotten that,too, will be useful to recall,unfortunately developed rarely do here are useful things,but it really fit the theme.

First of all I want to compliment the designers and artists,the style and design of the game just 10 points,the cyberpunk style transferred very cool,and I do love it very much,when what is expressed not only in the General details,and in many other things,even clothes from the NPCs looks very cool,every costume has its own special items that only emphasize the style of game,it of course I loved it.And overall the picture looks very nice,so many different small details in the interior,a lot of interactive objects to interact with and pay to support so many different magazines,Newspapers,pocket secretaries,even computers are hacked which help for better understanding the events and get immersed in the game world.

Level design is also very pleased,especially Prague, with its vast number of secret passages,rooms,and various apartments in remote places,so the city of Golems and base-KPA is also very pleased,also a huge number of different ways to play the game,very atmospheric when night falls,Prague is very beautiful.

The dialogue is enjoyable.
Music is also very pleased,I even downloaded a couple of tracks.

New augmentation could've done and more interesting,in fact from really useful is a remote hacking,that's actually done very cool,what remote hacking is not only useful to crack and disable cameras,turrets,drones,mines, and different systems of protection,and it is also very useful in the study locations,as it allows you to remotely advance the steps or the ledge to get to an inaccessible place,shutters open or stop the fan,for example, or remotely turn for the TV that would distract NPCs,to make the glass opaque, generally this is really a very good innovation which is to pump first thing,there is still pleased that the Typhoon is now possible to do non-lethal,in General, we have virtually the same set that was in HR,which allows you to act in completely different ways and style of game.

The story is quite interesting,but again spoils the impression that what I wrote above,as if cut off at the most interesting place.

Actually mechanics, not how it changed,and it is not necessary,everything is done quite interestingly,we have a huge number of different augments,weapons, gadgets and accessories that would pass the game in a way which is more like a choice in different quests and dialogues make the game even more interesting and varied,even in the last battle with the BOS we have a choice.

The variability and there is a choice and in a very small quests,such as side quest to Interrogate the informant Blake,if you choose in the conversation the wrong phrase,when meeting with the informant,it will try to kill,if you do it right then the meeting will be held without any incidents with it again in the continuation of this quest we will again be the choice,where again it will be necessary to choose the correct answers,you can either solve everything peacefully,choosing the desired phrase in the dialogue (this will greatly help separate augmentatio) or to finish all the firefights,and little things like these in the game very much,which is certainly pleasing,and allows you to pass the game different variants,some of them have further influence on the plot.

It is a pity that an apartment in the game is almost as not involved with the exception of one little attack,well, at least the storage boxes of loot now is.

Overall I was very pleased,as I wrote above, I love cyberpunk,and I love stealth and this game I'm willing to forgive her some mistakes,actually I got that waiting,it's a great sequel to HR,pass the game and get a lot of positive emotions,no less pleased, and the price tag on the game (but now I understand why he is) and Russian voice,a lover of stealth and cyberpunk are required to purchase.

b
bazilews 18.10.19

What sucks in the game count!!!

t

Level design and game design is even better than in HR was more space and detail. The style of the game lamp, right, impressive. But if I year in 2011, said that Deus Ex will have to buy a new card - I would have laughed: in the series of games has always been a backward schedule. It was certainly better than HR, but this level bioshok Infinit, trees, cross, hexagons meet. In General, no wonder I've seen comparisons to city 17. Prague is not far away, though, and the picture pleases the eye, but pleasing style and design, not the graphene. The game is alive, funny, in its atmosphere immerses his head, the game is very rare genre as Chronicles of Riddick or the subway, but the level of execution above. The plot is too early to say, enough of 14 hours, while it is not clear, but of the characters no one liked.

D
DelDark 18.10.19

I wrote:
The game has Denuvo" and how would Blakovich not assured that its protection does not affect system requirements all of this myth has been debunked many times. So let's score on it.
ie you want to pay money for the brakes and ready to take it? For the money to buy their own brakes, do you like it?

The developers did with the players is very bad, offering them outdated graphics require more resources than Crysis 3. They are all in my mind? I am not against this charts but optimization is hard. How can you make such an optimization? How can I make that curve? How can you trim the plot? Even Denovo stuck here because I was scared what is the inhibitory g*** with a cut story everyone will pirate and not buy. And they are right, this game is not worth buying, let them learn from the developers of the Witcher how to do RPG.

A
Andrew Nash 18.10.19

H
Hroft23 18.10.19

D
DelDark 18.10.19

Andrew Nash
I zastrelilsya when squery decided to cut favorite childhood game Hitman on something strange facing portions. Me already just from tripping. And I suspected that Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will be some kind of setup, and so it proved. The game is actually like Hitman sawed, I am sure that now start to release DLC that is unrelated to the original plot.

I think the creators of the Witcher will soon be on a horse! They are now making a cyberpunk RPG, I think they tucked in his belt, these greedy liars who made Deus Ex and plugged on all fronts, and the approach to the story, graphics, characters, optimizatsii, the duration of the plot, etc.

M
Mandalorian 18.10.19

...very good.....

T
Taurin78 18.10.19

Awesome game!!!As if it is a not obsi..Li!Once released, has not regretted that bought in steam!One infuriates steam! constant updates,without them the game does not run ,it is a pity that there is no digital version of the game,and thus it is only from the steam website

t

Story - 8/10 - the theme revealed in the last part. All I could do is repetition the mother of learning. Overall the plot is adequate
Gameplay - 8/10 - in stealth mechanics, something corrected, easier, busy is part of the same oak. Seriously, you can show your different situation: inviz available from the start of the game, to inject energy and inviz to spend, say, 6 points praxis. The stealth is broken, as with a full battery charge through the arena opponents just cross that true stealth have cancer to crawl half an hour.
Visual style/level design - 10/10. All canonically, beautiful, memorable, the levels are large,complex, variable
Graphics/optimization - 6/10 - had to change the video card, and for what? A little expensive but this game cost
Music - 8/10 - the last part was better
Sound - 6/10 - the monitoring is not done, trash
Characters - 7/10: the secret service with a stern soup, fighters for the rights with muscles, others brain, others just about. Megan reed no, Malik is not present. Instead, what is interracial monster Kanye West
Otar Botkoveli - 10/10

Summary: 7,9

v
vanoz13 18.10.19

Sorry that is off topic. Just wrote many times(on other forums), and the answer is no. Tell me who knows when the game will be promised 5 Sep patch, on the support 12 DrX? Want to check out at Lara tried, liked, who would not say, and the picture is juicier and performance are not planted. ATP

p
prodigy007 18.10.19

passed by the complexity of the real. deus ex stealth with a great ending by doing all three with manuals. Today in 7 hours again on the same difficulty but New game + just slaughtering everyone and everything with a bad ending , without side effects. Cool game overall, as a fan of HR they say that it also passed twice. Long if held with the side effects (5 days I think issledova whole of Prague), without them Yes, you can go for 7 hours on easy with the shootings.
The plot is not bad, I liked it very much, not as cool maybe as HR, but not particularly bad, it was very interesting to watch him, though I before the game, nothing looked particularly.

M
Mcbrut_ 18.10.19