3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh13 18.10.19 01:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

There will be divided opinion after the game's release
136 Comments
Sort by:
c
crabCore 18.10.19

Damnash
And you continue to my post not read? Clearly wrote that on a conventional PC to the console port, without the normal adaptation to shooters. On the interface it shows. I read a bunch of reviews of the incentive, where people complain about the disgusting sense and General discomfort. If you are comfortable, then it is certainly good. But to deny that gamepad control is better makes no sense.
Battlefield is a game with a fast and dynamic gameplay, made with priority on PC and then on console.
The difference between a RPG first person multiplayer shooter from the first person you see? Probably not, just wrote such nonsense.

D
Damnash 18.10.19

crabCore wrote:
Clearly wrote that on a conventional PC to the console port, without the normal adaptation to shooters.
Where did you get incomprehensible, you yourself version for PC touch though?
crabCore wrote:
On the interface it shows.
The console has slots on the quick access keys from 1 to 0?
crabCore wrote:
I read a bunch of reviews of the incentive, where people complain about the disgusting sense
Set in a menu, apparently these people even before the game menu is not reached.
crabCore wrote:
General discomfort
Discomfort in what?

L
Leonn_24 18.10.19

fOXY9 wrote:
"Good Animation, especially people I like it

you're sick man, you probably had

N
Nikolay Parfenov 18.10.19

Neighing with the ending .There is a need to come up with such uninteresting crazy story .

C
Crazy Cat_2015 18.10.19

Leonn_24 wrote:
you're sick man, you probably had
Well, he's right, the animations are nice, though. At least not such an oak as in the Human Revolution

b
blackbird040902 18.10.19

The game is good, at its discretion, to buy

k
kamikazzii 18.10.19

super game I liked it

F
F1x_ua 18.10.19

The game is very raw, it's brutal how to grow insolent, that would release such a raw product, you know I like and performed additional quests and story, I was captured, and was in no hurry and I held her for 13 hours....Damn this garbage, I thought after London has 12 hours of quests and plot, and then all the End. I believe that will be 2-3 more DLC for 10-15$ that will explain plot holes, and if not, then that's what I'll say. Don't waste your money, I was waiting for this game since the release of human revolution and I didn't that developed so you sit in a puddle, not only that when you try to start a New game+ I fly, no old characters (only Sharif), is a charismatic Malik(it could be saved in human revolution), nigger whiner disabled pilot whose story is interestingly, chief Miller is also faded on the background of Sharif, teen psychologist actually read once that it is not as simple the main villain at all 0 no Motivation no history nothing just that he wanted to do evil and that's it. Location Prague is a big Yes, the travel over it by train is really annoying, somehow not felt cyberpunk, Golem city excellent location which was shown in the trailer, it looks great and cool designed, but you'll be there 1 time the entire game and never in it will not come back. All what can I say the game is worse than human revolution in terms of plot and in terms of duration, price it did not seem big but to me it even is not worth the money.

p
perjik 18.10.19

F1x_D
Thank you! Take on sale with the season pass. :-) Helped define, good luck to you,good any more.

A
Artem0023 18.10.19

help please cannot turn off the argument (in the mode of deactivation )???
and do not write buy a license I have bought !!!

D
Damnash 18.10.19

Артем0023
Cheat less necessary.

A
Artem0023 18.10.19

Damnash
Yes thank you and a license to buy ?

Z
Zector 18.10.19

Looked complete walkthrough Maddison. PPC, this game is so treshak, well, actually, as I expected. My advice, if you're a fan of DE: HR is better to get this epic party.

B
Bigalex78 18.10.19

Zector
That's what I did!!!

S
Sprintin 18.10.19

well, I went fine, the price is great, you can buy.

s
saa0891 18.10.19

While the experience is very positive,however I do not doubt that the game will be good, I like this series,the setting of cyberpunk generally love (even clothes from the NPCs well done,the costumes are very original),the design and style (even the interface and markers,in some games it appears some bright red or blue and it really spoils the experience,then it all fits into the style of design and color), music,stealth,different gadgets for hacking,lots of secret passages and hiding places,in this game, everything is done very cool,which is only when you arrive by train to Prague,and the price tag for the game is very affordable if you compare with other projects.
Spoiler

Z
ZHUKHRAI 18.10.19

So I understand in that video is the old Deus Ex only on a new engine?Well at least not bought and already assembled!

M
Metalist1925 18.10.19

ZHUKHRAI
my you not understand

A
AlexZoll 18.10.19

Over 5 years of Edos did nothing new, just painted a new city, a new storyline, added a few new features, such as a shield Titan, he seems to be done in order to clear the game in an aggressive style, but the fight will be boring, uncomfortable to shoot, the stealth is good, except that the enemy AI makes it boring (same rake and HR), and, voila, a new DE ready, the trick is that the game is fun to play, all the advantages of the same, but the schools are the same not without bugs, the game crashes, some sags fps, when moving from one location to another the game can crash when it's fixed XS, micro payment in game are useless, who needs them anyway if you already get when passing this leaves one problem, praxis too much, you'll have almost all the balance in the HR was too citerna masking, here it is slightly balanced, but why talk about balance in singlpleer project?

O
Ostap Bandera 18.10.19

rotten start in Dubai and filthy optimization and another ways in my opinion is not enough,while everything else looks good